|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
The White House is a beautifully restored villa with a an open plan kitchen/lounge, 4 beautiful rooms all ensuite. A truly luxurious stay ideally situated right in the heart of Russell, a flat 2 minute walk to the waterfront , restaurants and shops. It is a true oasis with shaded tropical gardens and BBQ. We also have Free Wi-FI and Sky TV
We extend the kind of informal hospitality to make guests feel at home and relaxed on their holiday in one of New Zealand?s premier locations. The White House offers privacy and seclusion in a relaxed atmospheric setting.
We are also the perfect place to stay for a group or Wedding Party. Right in town, close to hairdressers, restaurants with plenty of parking and privacy. We have entertained many wedding parties at The White House.
- Modern open plan kitchen with 900mm wide cooker and 5 ring burner
- Lounge with open fireplace, TV, Freeview, DVD player.
- Extensive DVD library, book library, board games and cards
- Large shaded north facing upstairs sundeck
- Spa Pool, BBQ area and gardens
- FREE wireless broadband throughout.
- 4 luxury guest rooms all ensuite with Super King size beds, can be split to twin.
- Fresh unique ensuites with power showers, heated towel rails and luxury toiletries.
- All bedrooms have flat screen TVs with Freeview and DVD players
- Luxurious bathrobes and slippers, luggage racks and wardrobes
- Laundry with front loading washing machine and dryer.
- The house is non smoking, although you are welcome to enjoy a cigarette outside.
HOUSE RATE IS FOR FOUR - EXTRA CHARGES APPLY FOR EXTRA ADULTS andamp; CHILDREN - SEE PRICING DETAILS
Smoking permitted outside.
Public Holidays are charged at the Peak rate, minimum stay of three nights apply.
Guests by prior arrangement. No Parties
We expect you to leave 'The White House' as you found it. IE. Clean kitchen andamp; BBQ
Extras: Linen (included); Free Unlimited Wi-Fi (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;
FREE unlimited Wi-Fi andamp; Sky TV
Good base for doing the tourist trip we had planned and easy to walk to ferry and local to all shops and restaurants.
Really fantastic location, lovely rooms, everything really clean and there to use.It was just teh 2 of us, but teh place would also be great for 2-3 couples to stay as each bedroom is excellent with own ensuite etc.. . We did found it a little cold at times, had the heaters running flat out the whole time, I suppose it is one of the oldest house in the country so not that well insulated ;-)
We will definitely stay here again !
Good accomodation and facilities Need some updating eg staircarpet