*Weekly Rate Special - Book 7 Nights for the Price of 6!
Tucked into the foothills of the Rocky Mountains is the vibrant city of Boulder, boasting an intriguing and colorful culture and lifestyle unlike anywhere else in the world. Whether you’re seeking outdoor recreation, intellectual stimulation, or a relaxing retreat, Boulder offers a variety of attractions for every interest and taste!
Have the ultimate Boulder experience by staying in this quaint San Francisco-style cottage, ideally located right by Spruce pool and a few blocks away from Pearl Street. With 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, and enough room to comfortably sleep 4 guests, this residence is the perfect size for a couple or small family traveling together.
You will immediately fall in love with this home’s wonderful layout, featuring beautiful hardwood floors, oak trim, wainscoting, skylights, and a lovely sun porch that will serve as the perfect setting to enjoy your favorite book while on vacation.
When you’re not out enjoying one of Boulder’s many fine local restaurants, cook a delicious meal at home in the newly remodeled kitchen, fully equipped with all the necessary modern appliances. You’ll find the yard absolutely gorgeous with flagstone and roses - It truly feels like a fairy-tale garden in the summer!
Even though this cottage is located near downtown, it’s far enough off the mall for it to have a nice, quiet setting. From here, you’ll be an easy walk from Whole Foods and just a few blocks from the shops and restaurants on Pearl Street. Practically everything the Boulder area has to offer is right at your fingertips!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a newly renovated full kitchen, hardwood floors, skylights, in-unit washer/dryer, wireless internet access, Smart TV with all the apps, and a breathtaking flagstone yard with garden
- Fantastic location - Just a few blocks away from Boulder's famous Pearl Street!
- A bicycle with lock, light, and basket is also provided!
*City of Boulder Rental License #: 104870*
- Master Bedroom: Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 2: Twin-sized Bed and Pull-out Bed
- No smoking
- Dog friendly with fee (Maximum 3 dogs permitted)
- Pet Fee: $20 Per Pet, Per Stay
- No cats allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Bookings of 29 nights or longer are not accepted due to HOA regulations
- Additional fees and taxes may apply