|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
*** Please contact me before using the Book It Now feature for any reservations.***
Welcome to Tree Tops! An elegant escape nestled in the mountains of Asheville, North Carolina, this property features magnificent accommodations within easy reach of all the city’s diverse attractions. With easy freeway access and close proximity to local shopping and restaurants, the property gets high marks for convenience. But it is its picturesque setting that makes it irresistible.
Recently redesigned and updated with modern amenities, the house features six bedrooms, sleeping up to ten guests. Three of the bedrooms feature en suite baths, and all four bathrooms were redesigned and updated with luxurious spa features.
A dramatic wall of windows spans the house’s three levels, and with views from every room, this is a house for all seasons. Enjoy the surrounding lush green foliage of spring and summer, the vibrant hues of autumn, and the mountain views of winter. Relax on one of the house’s three decks or cozy up inside beside the striking circular fireplace.
Here’s a quick tour of the house:
• “Blue Heron” Bedroom – King memory foam bed, en-suite bath with custom shower, free-standing tub, and dual sinks, private deck
• “Wood Stork” Bedroom - Queen sleep number bed, en-suite bath with custom shower and dual sinks
• Balcony with desk above 2nd level living area
• Living area with circular gas fireplace and two stories of floor to ceiling windows
• Open concept kitchen, with counter seating and connecting dining area
• Deck with gas grill, dining tables, and bridge to street level
• “White Pelican” Bedroom – Queen memory foam bed
• “Flamingo” Bedroom – Queen memory foam bed
• Shared bathroom with custom shower
• Laundry room
• Family room
• Game room with ping pong table
• “Duck” Bedroom - King sleep number bed, en-suite bath with custom shower, free-standing tub, and dual sinks, pass through entrance to bath from family/game room
• “Postcard” Bedroom – Bunk room with two sets of bunk beds (four twins)
• Deck with separate entrance and stairs to parking area/street level
Other amenities: Well-equipped kitchen, gas indoor fireplace with remote control, gas grill, flat screen TVs with cable, bluetooth stereo/cd player, DVD/Blue-Ray Players, High-speed wireless internet, landline phone with free local and long distance within US, board games, baby gear (high chair, portable crib/bassinet), paved covered parking, paved road access, cell coverage from the property for major carriers.
We are two families that are long-time friends and co-workers. Between us we have kids ranging in age from toddlers to teenagers, and we love to travel to the Asheville area. We have rented a number of the available properties, but wanted to find the ideal spot... so we decided to create it ourselves. If we weren't busy working (as environmental engineers, a Realtor/former NASA flight operations engineer, and a microcontroller product engineer, turned author) we'd be fighting over which family would get to move in full-time!
Jason Graves purchased this house in 2013
We searched for over a year to find what we thought would be the ideal vacation home and vacation rental. When we found this home, we immediately saw the potential. After undergoing an extensive renovation completed in 2014, it is everything we were looking for: multiple master bedrooms, great views, completely modernized amenities, and ideal convenience to all that the Asheville area has to offer.
Key benefits of Tree Tops are:
- multiple master bedrooms with en-suite baths
- treehouse-like architecture
- circular, walk-around indoor fireplace
- three levels of decks/outdoor living space
- walls of windows and unique corner windows
- easy all-paved access to a major freeway
- high speed internet and cell coverage (rare for mountain properties)
We felt so welcomed and relaxed. It was a wonderful time! My favorite part was the showers! Thank you for helping us experience such a great weekend!
the layout of the property was perfect for multiple families as it has 3 master suites and an additional jack and jill bedrooms that share a bath. in addition there is a bunk room for up to 4 kids that we didn't even use.
Our group of moms needed a weekend getaway and Asheville was awesome! This house fit our needs and was perferct. Owner's were great to work with and available when needed. We would recommend this home! Thank you. Friends from Virginia
My entire family attended a wedding in the Ashville area and we comfortably stayed at the Treehouse. The accommodations were perfect in every respect. We could not have been more pleased. Our thanks to the owners .
Only thing missing was a tv in the master bedroom. Loved it
We really enjoyed our stay at Tree Tops. The multiple level layout gave everyone privacy. You really are in the trees! The living room and family room are great. We loved the ping pong table and had a family tournament. The neighborhood is quiet and pleasant. Loved seeing the wild turkeys ad the deer. Just a 15 minute drive from downtown Asheville, and many great restaurants along the route. 10 minutes to the grocery store. We will be back.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay at Tree Tops. The home is beautiful with everything we needed for a great stay. The location was perfect. Everything we wanted to do was easily accessible: Asheville, The Biltmore, hiking, shopping, etc. I would highly recommend this home.
About 1 mile from major highway, with easy access to downtown Asheville, restaurants bars, attractions, and surrounding towns.
Less than 8 miles to the Biltmore - Asheville's #1 Attraction
Less than 12 miles to the Blue Ridge Parkway
Less than 5 miles to the Spa at the Grove Park Inn
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Cleaning Fee||$195 + Tax|
Rates are subject to change until a reservation is confirmed. We do not require a deposit or property damage protection, but renter will be responsible for damages in accordance with the rental agreement. We may approve rentals less than the minimum stay, but a $125 fee will apply for each night below the minimum, unless the rental fills a booking gap.