Beach-N-Bay Getaways is a professional management company based out of Morro Bay with homes in Morro Bay, Cayucos, and Los Osos. We love to share our knowledge of our homes to find the perfect fit for your group. Discover the difference that selecting a professionally managed home for your vacation can make with regards to amenities, upkeep and customer service before and during your stay. Trust your vacation to a PRO!
As a value to our guests we include accidental damage coverage with every rental to avoid collecting a security deposit. This coverage is for unintentional damages to the rental unit interior that occur during your stay, provided they are disclosed to management prior to check-out. Conditions and limitations apply, contact us for full details.
IMPORTANT PLEASE NOTE:
From late June to mid August this home books from Friday to Friday.
Holiday Season: reservations that block both Xmas and New Year’s may not be accepted, unless they are 10 days or longer. These policies may be relaxed within 30-60 days of arrival. Please contact us with any questions.
It just doesn’t get better than this! This home is located on the northern bluffs of Cayucos with sweeping views that span from the Cayucos pier to Morro Rock to Montana de Oro. The home is comfortably and tastefully furnished and immaculately maintained. The floor plan of the home optimizes the amazing views while providing lots of separation and privacy in the bedrooms. You will enjoy hours of relaxation on the private deck that ends at the ocean cliffs. Due to the potential danger of the cliffs, we do not recommend this home for groups with small children or impaired members. Special Terms and Conditions apply for this home because of this unique condition.
Some of the many features that you will enjoy while staying here are:
• Large wind-protected deck on ocean side of home that enjoys amazing views. There is a patio table and chairs and BBQ grill so plan on dining al fresco during your stay.
• Kitchen, dining room, living room create a large open area for your group to gather with a large screen TV, fireplace and amazing views.
• Well-stocked kitchen with basic spices provided.
• Dining table that seats 6.
• The master bedroom located at the opposite end of the common living area from the other two bedrooms, providing a private escape with a king-size bed, table and chairs, TV and unlimited views with direct access to the deck. The private bathroom has a step-in shower and large tub.
• Spacious second bedroom has a queen-size bed, a writing desk and a TV.
• The 3rd bedroom has 2 twin beds and a TV and shares the hall bathroom with the second bedroom.
The Morro Bay area offers so many outdoor activities – biking, hiking, surfing, kayaking, exploring the ocean tide pools and much more. There are also many cultural programs offered through Cal Poly and the local artist groups in the area. And if you are a connoisseur of wine, you don’t want to miss wine tasting in the Paso Robles and San Luis Obispo wine regions. Be sure to check the local publications so you can participate in a few of the many festivals and special events that happen in the area. Once you vacation here, you will want to come back!
NO SMOKING AND NO PETS ALLOWED.