|Minimum Stay||3 - 4 nights|
Majestic Sun at SeaScape Golf, Beach & Tennis Resort 308B is a 940 sq ft recently renovated (including all New STAINLESS STEEL KITCHEN APPLIANCES) 1 bedroom, 2 bathroom extraordinary one-bedroom condo. In addition to having a king bed in the Master Bedroom, there are 2 Twin Bunks built into the wall in the hallway.
308B stands apart from all other 1 Bedrooms because it features a $5,000 King-Sized Sleeper-Sofa in the living area. This Sleeper-Sofa truly sleeps like a very comfortable bed! With 2 Full Bathrooms and a high end sleeper sofa that is actually intended to be used this is essentially a 2-Bedroom condo for the price of a 1-Bedroom!
Other recent renovations include:
• All new furniture in Living Area
• New patio furniture on the Balcony
• Bead-board trim throughout Hall, Kitchen and Living Areas
• New paint throughout condo
• Smooth Ceilings - no more 'popcorn ceilings'!!!
• New bed linens on all beds
• New artwork on walls
• Brand new HVAC system - no worries about maintenance issues!
This condo is located in the 'B' Building on the 3rd Floor. At Majestic Sun, the 'B' Building has direct beach access while the ‘A’ Building does not.
Majestic Sun features a modern and spacious parking deck that typically has space even in the peak seasons. The third floor, the floor this condo is on, has direct walking access to the parking desk avoiding elevators
More than just a Beach-Front Condominium, vacationers (and snowbirds) love the very large indoor swimming pool & large outdoor swimming pool (both heated in winter) and easy beach access. Other unique amenities include:
• 'La Dolce Vita' Beach Service and Watersports
• The Whale's Tail Beach Bar & Grill (located directly on the beach with an unbeatable view of the Gulf!)
• On property Golf Facilities and Tennis Facilities
• Fitness Center located within the building
• Hot Tub in the recently expanded swimming pool deck area
• Gold's Gym (membership or travel pass required) less than a mile away
• Washer/Dryer in the Condo unit
• On-site check-in/check-out Concierge Service
• Programmable electronic 'Kaba Lock' front door access. This enhances condo security & allows convenient 24-hour check-in
Destin calls itself 'The World's Luckiest Fishing Village', which means World-Class Fishing in the Gulf of Mexico! Destin Harbor boasts the largest charter fishing fleet in the state of Florida!
Away from the Emerald Water and Sugar-White Sand, you can find an eclectic mix of designer and name-brand shopping at more than 110 stores (plus restaurants and a Starbucks and a brand new Chic-fil-A Restaurant) at the Silver Sands Premium Outlets, less than a mile away!
Hi, my name is Sonya and I am the general manager for Majestic Sun Resort. I work at the front desk of nearby Sterling Sands Resort and myself and my team are on hand to assist any guest that books a Majestic Sun Resort rental through Sterling Resorts. Myself and my team are on site daily to supervise the cleaning of your rental, maintenance or any needs that may arise. We are committed to you having a worry free, relaxing vacation and when you book through Sterling Resorts you get the unique stay of a vacation rental combined with the in person service of a hotel!
Enjoyed our stay but a couple issues were noticed while we were there. Unit was not as "renovated" as expected by the listing. The bed did not sleep comfortably. The fold out sofa that was supposed to be very comfortable was dirty, to the point we didn't feel comfortable using it. The outlet cover in the hallway was broken so thankfully we didn't have any small children with us. Cleaning left a bit to be desired, the cabinets and doors had build up caked on them and there was dust and hair in the corners of the floors, behind doors, etc.
While we were there the fire alarm went off sending everyone out of the building, which I understand can happen if someone pulled a fire alarm but it was alarming for over 30 minutes and only on first 3 floors. When ask what the issue was, the reception staff seemed to have no idea and it took over 30 minutes for fire dept to arrive.