This luxury penthouse suite is acquitted with its own private rooftop terrace overlooking a gorgeous, un-interrupted ocean view. Not only can this penthouse room boast its own private rooftop but also includes its own secluded hot tub. This ultimate getaway room is located in the newly built condominium of Palma Real; which is situated directly on the beach in the small charming town of Puerto Morelos. Palma Real offers the complete quiet, relaxing, worry-free vacation package as it is not a place for wild crazy parties. If you are someone who enjoys both laid back activities, which can be found in Puerto Morelos and the more exciting fast paced activities, then you'd be pleased to know that Palma Real is a mere 30 minutes North to Cancun and another 30 minutes to Playa del Carmen in the South.
Puerto Morelos is a relaxing laid back town where you can savour the stunning views, sample local cuisine, tour markets, visit popular shops and chat with the outgoing and friendly local Puerto Morelos residents- all at your own leisurely pace.
Contrast to Puerto Morelos and its easygoing activities, many places surrounding Palma Real and its sweet little town offer up more exciting upbeat things to do. Some of these things include exploring the cities of Cancun and Playa del Carmen. Other things include: diving (explore the great Mayan reef found in the midst of the Riviera Maya), horseback riding (for those daring people who enjoy the sensation of freedom and the wind in their hair), sailing/boating, championship rated golf courses, archaeological sites (for those who like a little mystery), and of course an opportunity to take a fantastic shopping experience.
The condo itself has been outfitted with new furniture in a tasteful, chic and comfy style that would please any personality.
This penthouse room offers up all amenities such as Cable TV, Wireless Internet, 24-hour security and an elevator.
So no matter what you choose to do, explore the outlying towns, lounge by the pool, shop or sunbath this penthouse suite is nothing short of amazing.
Keywords: ocean-front condo, penthouse, private roof-top terrace, luxury, private hot tub, Cancun, all amenities, Palma Real, perfect location, affordable
Dear Hughes family,
Thank you for allowing us to rent your condo on such short notice.
Your unit is absolutely amazing and far exceeded our expectations!
We were greeted at the door by Carlos and checked in with a very thorough orientation.
Additionally, Carlos offered excellent suggestions for dining and other activities.
He repeatedly checked in us during our stay, making sure we had everything we needed.
The location is absolutely perfect and provided the serenity my wife and I were looking for.
The facilities are perfect, neighbors were great, and the accomodations provided the extra space a teen needed.
The property is very well maintained and is a great alternative to the masses in a hotel.
the atmosphere is very family friendly and we felt very safe.
Puerto Morelos offered such a warm hospitality and we definitely look forward to returning.
Your property is in great hands with Carlos and what you have is a gem!
We wish you the very best and hope this spot is available to us in the future!!
This condo is truly a paradise tucked into the quaint little town of Puerto Morales. The condo has everything you could possibly wish for, the owners have thought of it all! Whether you want to exclusively dine in or dine out occasionally the full functioning condo kitchen has everything you need, even a perfect dining area on the rooftop to enjoy your meal while watching the incredible Puerto Morales sunsets!
Gorgeous beach and pool area for relaxing and lots of nightlife available a short cab ride away!!!
I'm already looking forward to future escapes to this paradise!
Locals here are hospitable, caring and take a huge amount of pride in their native gem!
Staying at Palma Real in Puerto Morelos was so nice and quiet. Scenery was breathtaking from roof top with 360'views!! Travelling as 3 women we felt very safe especially with added security on premises, so close to all the amenities. Air-conditioning was perfect with the Mexico Temps we had and pool during the day and hot tub at night. Perfect for families or a quick getaway.
This place was beyond beautiful!! Dinner on the roof top watching the gorgeous sunset was incredible. Condo was spacious and beautifully decorated. the views of the water, beach and pool area are second to none. Pool area was stunning. So nice to catch some sun on the comfy lounge chairs & cool off in the infinity pool with views of the beach. I can't wait to go back. The memories I have of this place will sustain me through the harsh Canadian winter!
Just got back from a magical 7 days at Palma Real! My 3 girlfriends and I wanted a relaxing girls getaway and we couldn't have picked a better place. It was truly Paradise, from the moment we stepped in to this beautiful condo with it's tasteful decor and amazing views from every room to the moment we left. The condo is very clean and equipped with everything you could possibly need for your vacation. The views from the rooftop terrace are BREATHTAKING! The hot tub up there is amazing to relax in at the end of the day as you watch the sunset. The pool and surrounding area is looked after by Gustavo who keeps it very clean and always greets you with a smile, he even cut down some coconuts for us to enjoy! Carlos, the property manager arranged our airport transfers and went above and beyond and was always available to answer any questions. A short 10 minute walk takes you to the square in this quaint town of Puerto Morales which has so much character and a great fun vibe! Here you will find many little shops, grocery store, bars and restaurants for some great dining options. Some of our faves..Tacos.com, Bianco, John Grays Kitchen, El Merkadito and Le Cafe for an afternoon coffee and a light lunch. Our days were spent having coffee on the rooftop terrace, lounging by the pool and beach and dining out. We also managed to do yoga and get massages. Whether you are looking for a romantic getaway, a family vacation or just need to unplug for awhile...this is the place, secluded, quiet and private. For the party scene, Playa Del Carmen is only a 30 minute cab ride. I would highly recommend this condo at Palma Real!!!
10. This beautiful condo at the Palma Real in Puerto Morelos is not part of an all-inclusive resort. If you value a lovely, quiet, stress-free place to call home during your vacation you’ve found it here.
9. It’s conveniently located. About 30 minutes after collecting your bags at the Cancun airport you can be stepping into your condo.
8. Palma Real is well-maintained and secure complex, just three floors of 6 units each wrapped around a pool area, with the east end open to the beach. During our vacation in early December 2015, we found it quiet and the residents friendly.
7. This gorgeous unit is situated on the top floor at the end overlooking the beach. Both bedrooms have floor to ceiling windows overlooking the water. The deck overlooking the pool contains a spiral staircase up to the stunning, private rooftop patio. The two bedrooms each with a bathroom were roomy and comfortable. The open living and dining area was chic and spacious with an entertainment centre. The kitchen was large and well appointed with everything we needed to prepare meals, except food, which can be purchased in Puerto Morelos.
6. The rooftop is where we enjoyed early morning coffees watching the sunrise, sunbathing or reading during the day, lazy hot-tub soaks anytime, cocktails to toast the setting sun, or watching the canopy of stars at night and counting shooting stars streak across the sky while we solved the world’s problems in great conversation.
5. The sandy beach at the foot of the condo was very nice for sun bathing, reading in the shade of the palm trees, beachcombing, and swimming to cool off.
4. The condo is a 15-minute walk, or 2-minute cab ride, from the Puerto Morelos town square.
3. Tired of all-inclusive resorts and the hustle of larger well-known Mayan Riviera destinations, this balance between being an authentic community and having delightful restaurants, bars and shops waiting to be discovered, is perfect.
2. There is a helpful list of recommended restaurants in the condo to begin your dining out and entertainment adventure, but we also recommend you talk to local people, and other visitors for their suggestions. Don’t be afraid to try something new. Puerto Morelos is a place to recharge your senses.
1. Layla Guesthouse Mayan Experience and Cenote Tour is our favourite local adventure and highly recommended for its authenticity.
If your Mayan Riviera vacation expectations mirror ours, your can't beat this condo, or Puerto Morelos!
My wife and I, w/4 kids (9,11,12,14) stayed at Palma Real in this fabulous penthouse condo with a rooftop to die for. The description on the VRBO website was accurate and the negative reviews (if any) of this property should be taken with a grain of salt. Upon our arrival we were met by the owner and the property manager Carlos. The welcome and hospitality received was second to none. We booked very last minute (24 hours prior to arrival) and given the last minute we did have to wait a little until the evening to gain access to the condo (cleaning). Although more troubling for our children, Mike (the owner) was extremely gracious and we were able to store our luggage. We were able to change and use the facility for relaxation until our time had come. Both Mike and his family were over the top gracious in their welcome and between them and Carlos we were not left to figure things out on our own. They provided information on where to go, how to get there, and which restaurants were reasonable. Throughout the week we went to most of the places recommended and we could not disagree with their choices. The condo itself was incredible with views that were breathtaking and invulnerable to waking up in a bad mood! We can hardly wait to return to the paradise of Mexico. The facilities at Palma Real were fantastic and there was nothing we wished were different. With respect to the beach, it too was beautiful. It was unfortunate for the wind (prior to our arrival) as it caused the seaweed to wash ashore. It's hard to argue the weather and what nature brings, and to ask someone (Carlos or otherwise) to maintain and stay on top of the seaweed is unreasonable. We managed to enjoy the beach nonetheless and my son and I had a great time kayaking and trying to run the waves! If we wanted to enjoy that "pristine" beach we just had to walk about 10-15 minutes into the amazing town of Puerto Morelos where the beach was everything you could imagine and ask for. The town itself was a slice of Mexican Heaven and I hate to say good things about it because I don't want it to get too busy! The town square was an amazing experience and we were able to provide our children with a true Mexican experience and culture. They embraced us with kindness and appreciation. Everyday we went to the local fish market and chose one of the daily catches and each day our dinner in our condo was amazing. We cant wait to return! Thank you Carlos for everything! Any cons are outweighed by the pros!!!!