|Space||3,000 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
Summit Haven is a beautiful Tuscan inspired home situated just four miles from Wimberley n the heart of the hill country. The home offers secluded surroundings, spacious floor plan, and romantic rooms furnished according to the traditional Tuscan style and provided with all modern comforts. The panoramic views will leave you absolutely speechless!
**NEW 8 person hot tub
This remarkable residence features three bedrooms and three full bathrooms. The master suite homes a most comfortable king size bed and en-suite bathroom with his and hers sinks and a gigantic walk in shower with double showerheads. The second bedroom and third bedroom each offer a queen-size bed. Upstairs is a loft area with a king size bed, queen size roll-a-way bed, and en-suite full bathroom.
The gourmet kitchen opens up to the formal dining area with a large solid wood table that can seat ten people for a heart felt dinner experience. Grab a book and cozy up beside the gas fireplace for a cozy dose of relaxation at its finest.
Hang out on the back porch while whipping up something delicious in the propane grill. After dinner grab a club and challenge one another on the putting green! The endless panoramic views of the surrounding hillside and big Texas sky will enhance your stay and your quiet moments making this vacation a memorable one.
ASK ABOUT OUR SPECIAL PACKAGES, PRIVATE YOGA INSTRUCTOR, AND MASSAGE THERAPIST THAT COMES TO YOU!
**$595 per night for up to 8 guests & 3 night minimum stay on Holidays (Christmas, New Years, Memorial Day, July 4th, Labor Day, & Thanksgiving)
Distance to the Blue Hole Regional Park - 3 miles
Distance to Old Glory Wedding Venue - 7 miles
Distance to Wimberley Valley Winery - 8 miles
Distance to Memory Lane Wedding Venue - 12 miles
Distance to Rancho Mirando Wedding Venue - 13 miles
Distance to Salt Lick BBQ - 15 miles
Distance to EVO Entertainment - 17 miles
Distance to San Marcos Outlet Malls - 20 miles
Distance to Schlitterbahn Waterpark - 28 miles
Distance to Fiesta Texas - 68 miles
Wendy purchased Hills of Texas Lodging in Wimberley, Texas after working independently in the vacation rental industry the two years prior where she built great local relationships and learned first hand what guests are looking for when they come to the area. She is now managing and conducting reservations for a handful of 5 star accommodations located in the Wimberley, Dripping Springs, and Marble Falls areas. Wendy prides herself on GREAT customer service and maintaining all of her rental properties at their highest potential. Hills of Texas Lodging operates out of an office located right off Ranch Road 12 less than 1 mile from the Wimberley town square. Having lived in the Texas Hill Country for the past 20 years, Wendy and her staff are very knowledgeable about the area and all the secret treasures and activities your friends and family will love! We encourage you to call, email, or stop by our office for lodging and tourist information anytime!
Wendy Walker, Hills of Texas Lodging purchased this house in 2014
The house is beautiful with excellent views. The house size was great for our group. There were a few negatives to our trip with the house. The spa was not clean for us to use and the grill was not in working order for us to grill out. When we arrived their was old coffee grounds in the machine and mold in the coffee left in the pot. Also the outside garbage cans were overflowing with garbage. We also never heard from the management company before for the code to get into the house until we arrived and needed in and we also have not heard from the management company when we sent an email regarding our issues with the house.
I put together a bachelorette party for my friend and it was amazing. This house is even better than the pictures and the view was breathtaking. The house had everything you could need and then some. I will be coming back here again!
Best place in Wimberley to stay, hands down. I have been coming to Wimberley for 12 years and have stayed many places. The home, views and furnishings are all elegant and sophisticated with a casual flair. Perfect for a couple or group of 6. Don't waste your time looking any further, your dream stay is here!!
This property is only 5 miles from the Wimberley town square. Wimberley is situated ideally between Austin to the north and San Antonio to the south. Regardless from which direction you arrive, Wimberley is the first place where the terrain markedly changes. The second you arrive in this valley, you instantly realize that you are in the Hill Country. Its location is the essence of the atmosphere that permeates this community. One moment you are driving on a plateau, and suddenly you drop into this beautiful, idyllic little valley where Wimberley is nestled.
Canyon Lake is one of the four premier lakes in Texas. What makes it such a coveted place to enjoy is how it is nestled in the Texas Hill Country, giving it a certain beauty that is all its own. Canyon Lake is only a 30-minute drive from downtown Wimberley.
There are a lot of "must sees" in the area, but here are some of our personal suggestions...
1. Blue Hole is frequently ranked as one of the “10 best Swimming Holes in Texas,” by travel magazines and respected publications like “Texas Monthly,”
2. Jacob’s Well is among the most unique perpetual artesian springs in the world.
3. Wimberley is the Zipline. Participants fasten themselves into a safety harness, complete with protective gear, and the fly 2,600 feet across some of the most beautiful terrain in Texas.
4. Corral Theatre. This unique, small town movie-going experience has been America’s only walk-in, sit-down outdoor movie theatre since 1948. Every Friday, Saturday and Sunday night during the summer, the Corral offers a slate of first run movies for the entire family.
5. And a long list of vineyards including but not limited to Mandola's Estate Winery, Wimberley Valley Winery, The Bella Vista Ranch, and Driftwood Vineyards.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 7 guests; add $25 per night, per additional guest|
|Pet Fee||$25 + Tax|
|Cleaning fee||$150 + Tax|
- There is a 3 night minimum stay and peak rates apply for all major holidays.
- You can add additional guests and additional nights to your stay at any time but once the final payment is collected you will not be able to decrease guests or nights.
- If a reservation is cancelled more than 30 days before arrival it is fully refundable minus the initial deposit. If a reservation is cancelled within 30 days of arrival, full payment is forfeited.
- Check-in time is 4:00 P.M. and check out time is 11 A.M.
- All guests participating in the reservation will be registered on the rental agreement prior to your arrival date. Should there be unregistered guests at the property, at any time, for any length of time without prior approval, you will be asked to leave and forfeit the remainder of your reservation. No monies will be refunded. No parties, day guests, or events are permitted at any of our properties without written approval (additional fees may apply).
- Guest shall assume all risk of any injury to self and/or their guests. Guest agrees to hold property owner and Hills of Texas Lodging harmless for all injuries incurred while guest is on premises, regardless of how such injuries are sustained.
- Guest shall use the property for residential purposes only and in a careful manner to prevent any damage or loss to the property and keep the property in clean and sanitary condition at all times.
- Guests shall refrain from loud noise and shall not disturb, endanger, or inconvenience neighbors, nor shall guests use the property for any immoral, offensive or unlawful purposes, nor violate any law, association rules or ordinances, nor commit waste or nuisance on or about the property.