|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Come to the Florida Keys and enjoy living in luxury at 'Blue Heaven'. There are blue skies, crystal clear blue water, calm tropical breezes at 'Blue Heaven' every day. This beautiful new three bedroom, three bath villa has 2,000 square feet on 2 levels with under cover parking. It is located in the new gated community of Bougainvillea that offers privacy, security and a Water Front pool that faces the Gulf of Mexico. The Island of Marathon is in the Heart of the Keys between Key Largo and Key West. If you bring a boat, boat dockage can be rented at several docks located near by. Better yet, charter your very own private captain and have him pick you up at the water's edge dockage by the pool for a half or full day of fishing.
Our family has been enjoying this area for years and we find something new on every trip. From eco tours to sailing the Florida Keys there are endless opportunities for fun in the water and when you want to slow down, Sombrero Beach is the perfect spot to sit and relax.
The gourmet kitchen, featuring granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, is on the second level. The living area is adjacent to the kitchen and has glass doors opening to a spacious deck with outdoor dining table and chairs. A 700 square foot Rooftop Deck, accessed by spiral stairs, offers spectacular views that will take your breath away as you look out at the Gulf of Mexico with the blue azure water. There are lounge chairs provided to soak up the sun and get your tan on! The guest room with a queen bed and a full bath is also on the same level. The master suite, featuring a large walk-in closet and spacious master bath with Roman jetted tub, is located on the first level along with an additional guest bedroom and private bath. There is a private deck off the Master Bedroom so you can have your first morning coffee and your evening wine. Full size washer/dryer is located on the first level. You'll enjoy everything from walks on Sombrero Beach, Coco Plum Beach or venture down to our Bahia Honda, to the crystal clear waters where many enjoy snorkeling, diving, and fishing any time. You will enjoy seeing all the beautiful fish and wildlife right off the dock. You don't even have to leave the property to fish, you can do it right off the dock. Enjoy the beautiful sunsets, walking/jogging along the beach or take a walk, jog or bike on the 7-mile bridge.
ALL POSTED RATES ARE NEGOTIABLE
7 Day minimum Stay required
The unit comes well stocked with the following items for our guests:
Stainless Steel appliances: Stove/ oven, Microwave, Refrigerator with icemaker, Dishwasher,
blender, coffee machine, spices, dishes, cups, utensils, etc.
Outdoor patio seating for 6 people
Sundeck with 2 lounge chairs and outdoor couches for your comfort
Barbeque Grill on lower level
Washer and Dryer
Beach Towels, Beach Chairs, Beach Toys, Pool Toys, Ice Box
55' TV with Blue-Ray and cable in living room
40' TV with cable in Master bedroom
30' TV with cable in 2nd bedroom
High Speed WI-FI
Queen Bed, In-suite Bath, Jacuzzi Tub, Extra Towels, California Closet, Extra Storage
Queen Bed, Full Bath, Extra Towels, Extra Storage
Guest Bedroom 2:
2 Twin Beds, Full Bath, Extra Towels, Extra Storage
Boat Storage available on-site
Must be over 25 to rent
Rates subject to change
We spent seven wonderful days at Blue Heaven . When we arrived we were astonished by the clean, modern,well equipped home . Located centrally in Marathon, it was a great central location, to visit all the Keys from. The private, secure, quiet atmosphere, made it perfect for relaxing and enjoying the beautiful surroundings. The owner Mark P. was very attentive to all of our needs, over and above ANY other Facility or Rental we have EVER stayed at. Responding quickly to any questions at anytime . We hope to make this a frequent vacation location . The visitors center is actually right next door if you need more stuff to do above and beyond what is all ready provided by property owner.
We thoroughly enjoyed our stay. We appreciated the rules in the community that keeps the grounds clean and welcoming. Pool and dock was a wondrous place for meeting new folks and warm conversations. The fish! oh my goodness is all I can say. Highly recommend for anyone not afraid of steps and walking. Looking to do again in 8 months. Owner and emergency contact folks are kind, attentive, and respectful. I could not have asked for a more welcoming and enjoyable site for family gathering. Thank you
I stayed here with my husband, teenage son and daughter, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and their 4 year old son. We had a great time!
1. Location - right near everything, near restaurants, shopping, groceries, etc in Marathon, and in the middle of the Keys. 1 hour from Key West, 1 hour from Key Largo, 2.5 hours from Fort Lauderdale Airport.
2. Customer Service - Mark responded quickly to every question we asked. He was always very pleasant and helpful. This to me was the number one reason I would book this place again if I were in the market in the future. He was awesome. Before leaving on vacation, we received detailed instructions on where everything was, how to get in, and other instructions we may need. This was incredibly helpful. I even had a problem while leaving and he was quick to respond that he would take care of it.
3. The Size - We fit two families into the house with no problems. I never felt crowded. Plenty of room to gather in the living room or the roof and plenty of room to space out and have some alone time. The teenagers could just veg out if they wanted too either just on the roof or in one of the multiple rooms with TVs. The 4 year old was sad to leave - he loved the space, too.
4. The beds - Comfortable, lots of sheets, blankets, and pillows.
5. Bathrooms - Lots of towels, shower has very low pressure (really the only thing we could find as a negative), didn't try out the spa tub
6. Appliances - Good size fridge, dishwasher, washing machine, dryer. All in working order although the dryer can take a little while. AC works great - no need to put it lower than the recommended 74°
7. Pool - Small as you can see from the HomeAway pictures. But we had a couple of nice afternoons just hanging out in it. It's not used much so we had it to ourselves. But keep in mind it is right in between two of the houses.
8. Roof - What a great spot to hang out with plenty of chairs and pretty views.
9. The condo was well maintained and clean when we got there.
10. Tips - Publix Supermarket is only a few miles down the street. As is Curly's Coffee. Try Sweet Savannah's for ice cream. We also did some glass fuzing across the street at The Art Studio if that's what you're into. Sombrero Beach was very close and had a great spot for kayaking.
We would definitely stay here again if we needed this size location in the Keys.
I would highly recommend this home to any family traveling to the Florida keys. This was our 2nd time renting this home. The location in the keys is perfect, only an hour from Key West. The attraction in Marathon are amazing, including fishing, restaurants and the turtle hospital. The home is beautiful, clean but very welcoming. My family is already talking about a trip next year.
We enjoyed our stay at Mark's home at Bougainvillea Villas in Marathon very much. We look forward to staying again in the future. The location was great, clean, and welcoming.
Our recent stay in early December 2015 included friends that have yet to experience the keys life style until now. I was raised/lived in the Keys until I was 28. We still visit on a annual rotation and super excited that we found this property. The home comes with all necessary amenities, spacious and well kept. This is a perfect vacation home for a family of six. The roof top deck is amazing for those Keys sunsets and cocktails.
I was especially impressed with Mr Pereira. He makes hisself available and is expeditious about returning emails and phone calls. I find this extremely reassuring when your trying to plan that perfect vacation. This is important to me, so thank you.
We look forward to this years trip and will be in touch. Thanks again.
The condo was ideally situated for all of us who wanted to cycle each day. Living room could use a bit more light (brighter light bulbs might work) and kitchen needs a few more basics like a baking sheet (cookie sheet) for making French fries!
|Pet Fee||$250 + Tax|
|Property Manager Proc Fe||$50|
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
|Cleaning Fee||$300 + Tax|
Must be 25 to rent
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.