About the property
- Apartment1614 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 3 nights
3 bed, 2 bath, sleeps 9
Live like Romans with the comforts of home in this beautiful, spacious apartment. Centrally located in charming Monti neighborhood, steps from Santa Maria Maggiore and a short stroll to the Colosseum. Easily sleeps 9 with new luxe kitchen, modern bathrooms, laundry and building elevator. Lovely custom furniture by local artist.- The 1500 sqf apartment, on the third floor of a historic building, comfortably sleeps six among three bedrooms: one with a queen bed, one with a double bed and one with two twin beds. Beds feature hand-made linens.
- Early check-in and or late check-out are permitted if communicated in advance to the host.
- Sunny and spacious living room with cable TV and wifi.
- Eat-in kitchen renovated recently, fully-equipped, including dishwasher.
- Two huge, shiny-new bathrooms, each with a roomy shower.
- Washer and dryer in apartment.
- PAYMENT OF TOURIST TAX The City of Rome mandates that we collect the city tax from each guest. Each guest will pay cash at the time of check-in (NO EXCEPTIONS!) a Tourist Tax which amounts to 3.5 Euros/Person/Day. For instance, a family of four who stays at the apartment for three nights will be due 42 Euros. You can read more about tourist tax in the following link: (URL HIDDEN)
- GOVERNMENT IDs Authorities require that we collect ID’s of each guests. Within 7 days from the time the reservation is confirmed, we will collect from each guest a copy of valid Government ID. The person, whose Airbnb account has been used to complete the booking, will be responsible to collect the documents, and emailed them to us within the terms described
- CHECKIN - CHECKOUT 1.Times: Check-in is at 4.00 PM. Checkout is at 11.00 AM. Early check-in and or late check-out are permitted if communicated in advance to the host. Scheduled or potential late check-ins (after 8.00 pm) MUST BE COMMUNICATED TO THE HOST BEFORE BOOKING AND A 45 EURO LATE CHECK-IN FEE WILL APPLY. The late check-in fee must be paid at the time of arrival at the apartment and no access will be granted to the apartment until such payment is made. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- 1. Occupancy: ALL PERSONS STAYING IN THE APARTMENT MUST BE REGISTERED AT THE TIME RESERVATIONS ARE MADE. No additional guests will allowed due to the conformance. If you are found to have persons staying at the property who are not named on your Reservation Confirmation, you are in breach of contract and may be denied access to the property. No refunds will be issued if you are refused accommodations due breach of contract. In order to maintain the tranquil setting.
- 2. Waiver of Liability: we shall not accept responsibility for losses to the guests for any claims, including but not limited to: a) responsibility for personal body injury, death, accident, lost, stolen or damaged property, loss of mental or physical enjoyment, delay or inconvenience. b) Any delays or changes in schedule or itineraries incurred by any person arising out of any willful or negligent act or omission, c) the act or omissions of any party, d) monetary crisis, labor problems, economic changes, mechanical maintenance or construction difficulties or noise, climatic aberrations, local laws, novel or unexpected conditions;
- 3. Minors: Children under 18 must have proper adult supervision at all times.
- 4. Pets: Pets are NOT permitted in the apartment.
- 5. Utilities: Please turn off all electrical appliances and lights when not in use and whenever you leave the apartment.
- 6. Quiet Hours: Quiet Hours are 10 PM to 8 AM: Please keep all noise levels to a minimum during this time.
- 7. Smoking: No Smoking is allowed inside of the apartment or in the common areas of the building. No candles or fires of any kind are allowed within the apartment. A 250 Euro cleaning fee will be charged if smoke is detected in the apartment upon departure.
- 8. Laundry: You may use the washer and dryer in the apartment room. We are not responsible for any clothing damage or articles left, lost or stolen. Read and follow machine instructions.
- 9. Damage: Please report any inoperative equipment, damages, dangers or faults immediately. The registered guest is directly responsible for all negligent, accidental, intentional, or unintentional damage to the interior or exterior of the suite or to the common areas, caused by the guest, their family, or their guests, and will be charged for all repairs, replacement, and other related expenses and costs. No Smoking is allowed inside of the apartment or in the common areas of the building. A 250 Euro cleaning fee will be charged if smoke is detected in the apartment upon departure.
- 10. Behavior: Occupancy and use of premises and common areas shall not be such as to disturb or offend residents (e.g. guests may not hang towels, garments, etc. from windows, make excessive noise or commotion, etc.).
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 02, 2018
About Ruben Mozzi
Ciao, my name is Gabriella and I am here to make your vacation truly Roman! My family has lived in the 'Quartiere Monti' for 60 years and if you stay at our apartment, you will understand why we love it so much.
Ruben Mozzi purchased this Apartment in 1955
Why Ruben Mozzi chose Rione I Monti
It belonged to my grandmother, Lina, who moved here from Tuscany with my grandfather and children. We are very attached to it!
What makes this Apartment unique
It is located in the more ancient and typical part of Rome. Monti, or Rione I, is a truly Roman neighborhood in the heart of the historic center. Here, you can escape the tourist throngs and live among the locals. Browse the galleries and artisanal shops along the gentrified Via Urbana, then stop on the edge of little Piazza della Madonna dei Monti, where you can sip an aperitivo and watch Roman life unfold around the bubbling fountain. The apartment sits in the shadow of Santa Maria Maggiore, one of the city's four grand papal basilicas and is a five to ten minute walk to the Colosseum and the Roman Forum.
Local Services & Businesses
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Thank you for having us at your place!
Your apartment was perfect! It was large, very clean and had all the amenities. And most of all, it was close to everything. We really enjoyed our stay and would definitely go back. You were all professional and very kind during the whole process. We really appreciated your greeting at our arrival, your guide of th neighborhood and you help with the transportation at the end of our stay.
Thank you, Catherine!. Please come back to see us!
Modern Convenience in Rome
This apartment was one of the most modern places we stayed in during our 17 day tour of Italy! It is located in the Monti section of Rome, an older neighborhood with established stores and lots of locals! If you want to see The Colosseum, this is a great location to make your base——-it is about a 10-15 minutes walk down the street and not a far walk from the train station at all!
This 3 bedroom, 2 bath rental was great! High ceilings and very modern! Plenty of towels and all fixtures were in working order! You come into a huge kitchen, which is great if you plan on doing some cooking! There is actually a dryer with the washing machine here, a rarity in Italy!
The only thing we couldn’t get working was the WiFi, even after resetting it, but there is WiFi available at stores nearby! The heating works great here too—-each room has its own unit above that we used for heating since it was chilly in March.
This would be the perfect place if you have 4 or more and was a great price!
Great apartment, great location. No complaints.
Great apartment, great location. No complaints.
Best location to see the sites in Rome!
Very spacious apartment with modern amenities in a beautiful 17th century building near Termini and Santa Maria Maggiore. Our family enjoyed our stay and would stay there again. We rented for two weeks and were able to use Metro or walk to just about all the sites. Restaurants galore just a few minutes away and a Simply grocery store less than a block away. Be aware that the dryer is a condensation dryer - not a hot air dryer like you are used to in the USA. Clothes do not actually dry and the dryer stopped working altogether while we were there. There is a laudromat only 5 minutes away on Cavour and 15 minutes in a commercial dryer cost 3 Euros. The owner's representative Melissa answered our requests for extra towels and blankets quickly and showed us how to use the washer and other appliances in the apartment. The elevator is small but gets the job done. Beautiful building with lots of character. Thank you Reuben and Gabriella and Melissa for your hospitality! Arrividerci Roma!
A great place close to evertything
We really loved the apartment, it had a lot of space, superwell equipped and it was close to everything you need when in Rome.
Thanks for all the service before , during and after our stay!
Well equipped and clean, excellent location and very charming
We stayed here with a party of 7 including our kids and our parents. There was plenty of room for everyone and the 2 full bathrooms made getting ready in the morning easy. It's such a great location, close to the train station and Colosseum. Plenty of good restaurants nearby too. The apartment was very well equipped and the check in process was great too; Melissa was very helpful. This was probably the nicest place we've ever found to rent, a true gem, we'd definitely rent again when in Rome.