About the property
- Condo1200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay4 - 6 nights
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5-6)
BRAND NEW WHITE LEATHER SOFA AND LOVE SEAT!!!
Perfect for families with 3 kids or 2 couples!
King, Queen and Twin beds.
Submit your info through VRBO and call or text Michelle/owner
Read the reviews! This place is spectacular!
Platinum Oceanfront w Tommy Bahama Decor! (Saturday to Saturday rental)
Come be our special guest! Rent directly from the owner! This home has lots of TLC and is waiting for you to make lasting memories!
Tides 1302 is a beautiful oceanfront condo located at the Tops'l Beach Resort in Sandestin, Florida. This vacation home sits right on the white sand beaches and overlooks the beautiful aqua waters of the Gulf of Mexico!
Key amenities include:
- Oceanfront unit with floor to ceiling glass that opens onto a spectacular large 30-foot balcony off of the living and master suite. Enjoy the white sand beaches and beautiful clear blue waters of the Gulf of Mexico right from your home!
- Balcony includes dining table with 4 chairs to enjoy your morning coffee, or sharing beachfront dining while your enjoy the beautiful sunset at it fades over the Gulf of Mexico. 2 chaise loungers are also on the balcony for your convenience as you enjoy a good book or take an afternoon nap!
- Dedicated WiFi internet in Tides 1302. I have paid for you to have you own dedicated service! You will be happy surfing the net while others that share service is bumped off!
- 3 flat screens including new 46' Sony google internet TV in the living with free Netflix subscription, HD, internet streaming, i-pod connections and media center.
- Kitchen features granite counter-tops and all new stainless appliances including refrigerator with ice and water in the door.
- Master suite is oceanfront with new king size Stern's and Foster's luxury mattress and Tommy Bahama bedding. Master bath includes double vanity, with separate Jacuzzi tub and over-sized shower.
- Comfortably sleeps 5: 1 king, 1 queen, 1 twin and full sleeper sofa.
- Resort amenities include two oceanfront pools and hot tub, seasonal poolside tiki bar and snack hut, and gas grills, tennis courts, miniature golf, basketball, and shuffleboard.
- Amazing, unique location - stay in a fully furnished 2 bed, 2 bath condo and enjoying fun beach activities to the west (situated next door to the prestigious Hilton Sandestin Hotel). Then take evening sunset walks to the east on four miles of protected, undeveloped beaches. It doesn't get any better than this!
// Resort Style Luxury, Rent From Owner Value
Tides 1302 is one of the finest vacation homes in beautiful 52 acre TOPS'L Beach and Tennis Resort. You get more of the amenities your family deserves when dealing directly with the owner.
// Convenient, Unique Location
We are conveniently located on the East edge of Sandestin. Sandestin is the more upscale and newer area of Destin. Don't be packed in with the masses!
// Book Now
Request a reservation online through this listing to get started planning your perfect Destin, Florida beach vacation. Don't forget to visit Tides 1302 'dot' com for more photos and video of this amazing property.
Trust me, this one goes fast! You will be disappointed if it is gone!
This is everything you need for the perfect beach vacation!
Keywords: Tides at the Tops’l, 2 bed 2 bath Tops'l, beach, condo, beachfront, Destin, Sandestin, Florida, luxury, Jacuzzi, remodeled, refurnished, modern, up-to-date, New Stainless Steel Appliances, oceanfront, ocean front, HDTV
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 25, 2018
About Michelle Mauldin
We live in the Oklahoma city area. Our family has made many fond memories at the beach. We look forward to sharing our vacation home with you and hearing of your fun vacation memories! Feel free to call or text Michelle at 405-413-3812 until 10:00pm CST.
Michelle Mauldin purchased this Condo in 2011
Why Michelle Mauldin chose Miramar Beach
We enjoy the amazing unique location of this condo unit. It is located right next door to the Hilton SanDestin (west)...which means lots of fun beach activity...and to the east a four mile stretch of protected beachfront. Which means uninterupted morning and sunset strolls! You get the best of both worlds! The Tops'l Resort has 2 beachfront swimming pools, poolside grill, tiki bar and snack hut, 2 rubico tennis courts, miniature golf course, basketball court, and 2 shuffleboard courts all free for your use.
What makes this Condo unique
We enjoy beautiful floor to ceiling glass that opens out onto the white sands and crystal clear water of the Gulf of Mexico. We have furnished the home to ensure that you and your family have a fabulous time! Our hopes is that you will come again and again!
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
Beautiful condo with a fabulous view
This was our first time visiting this area, we had a wonderful time. The owners were so easy to work with. The view was gorgeous and everyone around the resort was helpful and friendly. We enjoyed our stay at Tides. We will be back!
We love tides 1302
Owners are top notch! Easy to contact, and response is quick.
It was a great place !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We love staying at the condo. Everything thing was great as always. Would recommend bigger Tvs in bedrooms other than that all was great. Will be back.
Excellent property and exceeded all our needs
Great location! Our 3rd year in this condo and we love it. Great space and an excellent condo facility. Great beach not crowded and plenty of activities available. Great staff and customer service.
Convenient to all Resturaunts, shopping and any other needs.
Great property and we'll be back next year
Great family vacation
Wonderful unit in close proximity to lots of shopping of all kinds. Beautifully decorated, fantastic views. Miss Michelle was very thorough, easy to reach, and extremely helpful! We would stay again in the future!
Would stay at this property again
Considerate and hospitable owners, clean and convenient property. Nice views of the Gulf and of the pool. Easily walk into busier areas on the beach if you desire, or walk in the opposite direction for virtually complete privacy... Plenty of activities for all members of the family here. Would highly recommend to friends and family alike. Will return to this property in the future.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Rates subject to change and are not guaranteed until your reservation is confirmed. Weekly Rates are Saturday to Saturday. All stays subject to a $150.00 cleaning fee, 3% booking fee and applicable taxes. Rental rates include the use of The Tides amenities which include the pool, 2 rubico tennis courts, 2 shuffle board courts, basketball, mini golf and gas grill at no additional charge.