|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
Katsamada Villa is a newly redecorated 3bedroom/3bathroom two story villa in a secure community in Lambeau, Tobago. Centrally located, the villa is less than 10 minutes from the ANR Robinson International Airport, with daily flights on Virgin, Caribbean Airlines and British Airways. 5 minutes to Scarborough and the most popular beaches (10 minutes to Pigeon Point Beach and Store Bay and 5 minutes to Mt. Irvine Beach).
The 9 ft. French doors in the great room lead to a patio which looks out onto manicured landscaped garden and private pool, giving you natural flow from the inside living area to the outside. Cable TV provided in great room, as well as on upper floor. All rooms have their own en-suite and are all air conditioned with an additional flat screen TV in the master bedroom. The larger kitchen gives you the perfect environment to entertain your close families and friends. The appliances are to a high quality and will give you the feel of home. Every modern convenience is provided.
Our beautiful Villa is suitable for (3) three couples, a small family reunion, two or three families, a retreat, small intimate birthday limes or just professionals who want to unwind. Come on over, we at Katsamada Villa 'Make it simple for you'.
Guests will enjoy the peaceful relaxed luxury of a quiet secure environment and simply pleasant and relaxing atmosphere.
“This experience must be felt to be believed”
To see why, go to our site's Facebook page 'KatsamadaTobagoVilla&VehicleLeases'.
See all the pictures of families who have enjoyed themselves at Katsamada Villa.
I stayed at Katsamada Villa for a little family get away. Overall it was a great choice. Having a hectic lifestyle, I've never slept better in a while, as I did at the villa, as the bedrooms are so comfortable. The property is well maintained and secured with the camera system and the backyard is so relaxing. The only downfall is, at the time of our stay there was some water issues, however Kathyaane dealt with the matter urgently. She provided excellent customer service and I would surely recommend this villa to friends and family.
This was the best villa I went to, the pictures don't lie, it was spacious, comfortable, and very clean above all the reception we recieved from the owner was far beyond our expectations, so if you are looking for a place that will give you a wow factor for a great price you have to try this villa 😉
The house was exactly as advertised. Comfortable and spacious. Any issues that arose the manager attended to it promptly. I would definitely return
My family an I stayed here for the weekend of my wedding, it was aawesome. The owner was very nice and friendly. The ambience was relaxing and peaceful, the furniture was modern meets chic, place was comfortable and spacious. Overall I wouks would recommend here to everyone and would be staying here again.
Overall we enjoyed our stay. The Villa was clean and comfortable.
The only setback was the noise from the highway traffic when we sat outside to eat but after awhile you get used to it.
We did not need 2 dining room sets and reducing it to one will give a little more space. Also a patio set by the pool would have been nice as we say out there to have breakfast on mornings as it was cooler.
The place looked as advertised. Smooth transaction with the owner. The entire house and every room was clean and had a very warm inviting feel.
Extremely comfortable and had all the amenities such as WiFi, cable, air conditioning etc!!!!! My entire family enjoyed the home including the kids! The pool was amazing!!! It was situated in a quiet neighborhood and was easily accessible to the towns nearby!!!!
I will definitely stay again and recommend it to others!
The owner was so sweet and amazing to deal with!!
Katsamada Villa is located approx. 5 minutes away from the Mount Irvine Golf Course and Mt. Irvine Bay.
5 to 10 minutes away from Pigeon Point and Store Bay Beaches.
5 minutes away from the Botanical Gardens and Fort King George in Scarborough.
2 minutes away from Tobago's Gulf City Mall.
2 - 8 minutes away from restaurants like fine dining at Cafe Coco or Magdalena Grand or great foods at Skewers or lots of local food stalls.
5 minutes away from Scarborough and the busy shopping areas.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Feb 23 2017 - Mar 6 2017
5 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
3 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$310|
100% refundable - 30 days before booked dates.
50 % refundable - 10 days before booked dates.
Travelers upon confirmation will need to pay 33% of total fee in order to book days requested. Remaining 67% must be deposited at least (1) one month before dates booked.