If you like the all-wood interior of a traditional log cabin with unrivalled views of the lake and its iconic shoreline features, this is the cottage for you. Church House offers a spectacular view situated on a rise overlooking the Church of the Good Shepherd, the sheepdog statue and Lake Tekapo which are only 200m away across the tussock.
The cottage features a spacious kitchen, lounge, bathroom, one queen bedroom and one twin bedroom. TV and laundry.
Lake Tekapo's top visual location!
- 1 night bookings incur a surcharge of $35.00
- Cancellations made more than 7 days before your arrival do not incur a cancellation fee.
- If cancelled with less than 7 days before your arrival or in case of no-show you will be charged in full for the first night's stay.
Conditions of use:
- Guests may incur a cleaning surcharge of $50 if the home is left in an excessively untidy state.
- Late check in after 8pm may incur a surcharge of $50.
Extras: Linen (included); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave;
Overlooking the Church of the Good Shepherd
Older style lockwood house in great location. Beds and sofa uncomfortable though.
superb location which actually should be kept a secret :-)
the house is basic in it's interior but completely functional
View is fantastic out the front window across the lake and mountains. House is quite expensive for what it is and is relatively small. Heating is electric heaters only and it was a bit of a struggle to get the place warm.
LOVE the view, house was warm, nice to have linen provided etc. Couldn't have a better spot for a house in Tekapo. Gorgeous.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 18 2017 - Dec 31 2017
1 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rate applies for up to 2 people. NZ$35.00/adult and NZ$35.00/child for extra occupants.|