|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
Enjoy this cozy and tastefully decorated home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, views of the mountains and sounds of the creek and only 2 blocks from the shops.
Main floor bedroom has queen size bed.
Second main floor bedroom has trundle bed, desk, doors to back patio, and is attached to main floor bathroom.
First upstairs bedroom has full size tempurpedic mattress and desk.
Second upstairs bedroom has 3 twin size beds. Great for kids or can put 2 beds together for king size bed.
Enjoy the mountain views and small town charm while listening to the nearby creek. Grill your dinner on the back patio and dine outside. Cross a bridge and walk 2 short blocks to historic Georgetown shops and restaurants. Enjoy the park across the street or nearby City Park. Read a book or watch a movie while enjoying the beautiful fireplace inside. Kitchen is fully appointed and includes snacks until you can get to Anderson's historic grocery store on 6th St.
Close to Denver and ski areas, hiking, biking, shopping, museums.
Keywords: Cottage in historic Georgetown, house, mountain cabin, Georgetown run, Georgetown loop train, Loveland skiing, mountain jams
Our family loves spending time in the mountains skiing, hiking, and relaxing. As a realtor, Renee loves helping people find their dream homes.
Renee purchased this cottage in 2010
We love Georgetown and the charm of the historic small town. It is close to Denver and skiing and has amazing views.
Since we are not able to be in Georgetown all the time, we decided to rent it out so that other people can enjoy the space and have as much fun as we do.
Relaxing is our number one priority, but we also enjoy the malts at the soda shop, cupcakes from Cake, hiking and walking, playing at City Park, and skiing nearby.
Well we may very well have started a new family tradition of Christmas Market the first weekend of December in Georgetown and staying at the McMichael house. Our girls had a blast and are bummed to go home. The house has been comfy and cozy during highs in the teens and snow! We have made some wonderful family memories that will stay with us forever. Thank you so very much!
This was a very clean home, was as comfortable as could be! Very nice beds, slept great, house is very quiet. Had lots of Television selections!!
We were snowed in for two days!! of the five days we stayed. Very close to the ski areas,, less than an hour to any of the ones you care to go to. I would rent this home again!!
We felt so at home and welcome at this home. Great kitchen where we cooked daily. Nice back patio for happy hour, brunch and relaxing. Excellent location- walk everywhere in charming Georgetown. We can't wait to go back. Actually have checked some dates and she is very booked up. Renee is super great to work with. The home has everything you would need for a relaxing and cozy stay! We will stay again for sure!
May be the best vacation rental in Georgetown! This is what sticks out in our minds after returning home.
1. TRUE TO ITS ADVERTISING. Not only is this property description and photos true to its advertising, but they are better.
2. LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. The cottage is a couple blocks off the historic strip, but far enough away to feel secluded. The creek is close enough to hear and everything is in walking distance. It’s corner lot with lots of parking in front and side.
3. PERFECT CHILL-ZONE. When I get away I want to relax. This property has comfortable furniture, large flat screen TV, games, reading material, outdoor seating, good cell signal, wifi, movies, and is cable ready. The extra TV in the master bedroom was a bonus!
4. FAMILY FRIENDLY. From space, bedding, bathrooms, towels and kitchen supplies, the cottage is really convenient in accommodating families. My adult kids joined us at different parts of our stay and the place was big enough for everyone to be comfortable and yet have privacy.
5. VERY FUNCTIONAL KITCHEN. Part of the reason we pay more for a vacation rental is to be able to have breakfast and easily cook dinner in the house. The kitchen was stocked with extra spices and a few condiments, stainless steel appliances, plenty of dishes, pans, cups and glasses and just about everything you need to cook a great meal. Table seats six and there’s even outdoor seating and a grill on the patio.
6. GOOD BEDS. I have a bad back so the biggest bummer traveling is the cheap mattresses and squeaky beds. Not so in this place. There were good mattresses, extra blankets and sheets, clean linens and pillows.
7. PET ACCOMMODATIONS. Our dog is as much a part of my family that we could not vacation without him. Not only does this owner accommodate certain pets, but the house and fenced in yard makes taking them so much easier.
8. REASONABLE PRICE. Everything from the price, cleaning fee to check-in and check-out times were very reasonable. The payment methods were safe and reliable.
9. THOUGHTFUL OWNER. The owner sent an email with all the helpful information including things we would have forgot.
10. GUANELLA PASS: This cottage is at the bottom of Guanella Pass. Takes twenty-five minutes to drive up the summit and see lakes, streams, majestic views, wildlife and everything else that makes Colorado ground zero for majestic scenery.
We’ll be back!
A wonderful time! The cottage had everything we needed. Comfortably slept 6 adults, space to gather and lounge at the end of a day of sightseeing and hiking. Very clean.
We enjoyed the Georgetown Loop RR, scenic mountain drives, hiking and fishing. Nice weather.
Great location in the mountains with easy access to surrounding activities. The house was decorated beautifully and had every amenity you could want. Our stay was very comfortable and easy. Only thing that could have made it better was if the house had a hot tub for us to soak in after running the half marathon we were out there for.
Great location, home decorated nicely, great showers, kitchen, and den. Cool at night and nice weather. We loved Georgetown and this
Ride the Georgetown Loop train, ski at Loveland in 30 minutes, within 45 minutes of Breckenridge, Winter Park, Vail, Denver.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Property Damage Protection||$59|
Rates are subject to change until reservations are confirmed.
Please inquire about pet fee.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.