|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
?Little Hill? bach, Ohakune
Built in 2008, Little Hill is modern, comfortable and very sunny and warm. From the 150sqm house there are spectacular, uninterrupted views of Mt Ruapehu across farmland and native forest.
(Mardi Gras weekend only available to past renters or those with many stars for positive feedback)
The house features:
- a massive, sunny open-plan living and entertainers? kitchen area, with bi-folding windows in the kitchen and two sets of sliding french doors that flow onto the large 100 square metre deck (with gas bbq)
- Warmth! Sun streams through the windows in the living area, and a modern, fuel-efficient woodburner fireplace keeps the house cosy. Firewood supplied. All windows are double-glazed and the house is fully insulated.
- Large, fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel bench, dishwasher, oven and gas cooktop, microwave, and breakfast bar
- Two bathrooms, both with showers, toilets and hand basins, and one also has a bathtub
- Wet ski- gear dries well overnight on racks beside the fire
- Beds for 10: Room 1 = queen bed, room 2 = two bunks (sleeps 4), room 3 = queen bed, room 4 = Queen Bed
- Pillows and duvets supplied but you need your own sheets, pillow cases and towels.
Little Hill is in an upmarket small subdivision in a quiet park of Ohakune on the edge of native forest reserve. It?s a short drive or a 10 minute walk along a Department of Conservation (DOC) walkway through mature native forest to the centre of Ohakune township, with its shops, cafes, supermarket, restaurants, bars and banks. An easy 20 minute drive to Turoa ski field and about 35 minutes to Whakapapa ski field
Cleaning:No need to spend hours cleaning up! This comes at an additional cost of $100 per stay.
A fully-refundable bond of $100 will be swiftly repaid if guests leave Little Hill clean and undamaged.
A 50% deposit will confirm the booking and full payment required before we send you the key.
You must be 25 and over to book Little Hill - family groups preferred.
Smoking outside only.
Extras: Bond - Refundable after stay (Required, NZ$100.00 per stay); NOTE: Under Kiwi bach tradition you are expected to: Clean the house and do the dishes before you leave; Bring your own linen (towels/sheets/tea towels);
Location! 2 mins drive or 10 min walk through native bush to Ohakune township
Great location and set up. Perfect for two families sharing. The house was very warm and spacious and we had a great stay.
Great house. Nice and tidy. Good space for two families. Great location.
Great stay. Great spot. Walk to town via a beautiful 10min bush walk. Great spot for two families...excellent layout. Highly recommend to all
Very nice house, loved the spacious living areas and massive kitchen bench. Well equipped kitchen. Bathrooms OK. excellent water pressure! The fire was extremely effective and despite some review comments that parts of the house were cold we were toasty warm, Only negative (easily fixed) was minimal storage - 2 bedrooms had dresser units but 2 had none, not even a hook or a shelf. Hooks on door backs would be great, plus drawer units or shelving in these bedrooms. Would definitely come again tho
We stayed for 8 days in August 2016, this is the perfect simple modern bach, it has just what you need in a winter bach, its insulated, warm, has a well equipped kitchen, great living spaces, comfy beds and hot,high pressure showers. We loved it!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Dec 4 2016 - May 31 2017
2 night minimum stay