|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
* Te Aute Ridge Cottage is a beautiful eco-friendly, quiet, secluded and comfortable cottage set in stunning Waitakere native bush.
* North facing, sheltered from prevailing westerly wind, birds abounding.
* 5 minute drive to beautifully rugged Bethells beach, awesome sand dunes, Lake Wainamu, bush and coastal walks.
* Self-service continental breakfast provided.
* Movies, books, board games, sound system.
* Only 35 minutes from central Auckland, yet a world apart.
* Nearby attractions include local vineyards and restaurants, golf courses, Waitakere Scenic Tram ride, Arataki Visitors' Centre.
Surcharge for single night
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);
What a fantastic way to celebrate a 60th - with moreporks by night and tuis by day, and a view that couldn't be more New Zealand: cabbage trees, manuka and ponga backdropped by golden hills. The cottage is very quaint - loved the outdoor shower, the arched windows and wide, bare-planked walls. It is artfully decorated and very comfortable. And of course the walks at Bethells are fabulous. Highly recommended!
Beautiful Bach with great views, very comfortable. Really enjoyed our stay.
Gorgeous batch, situated in the middle of the bush. We will definitely be back at some point.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 18 2017 - Nov 30 2017
2 night minimum stay