|Space||800 sq. ft.|
Jati Homestay "Home In The City."
While affordable,is conveniently located in central Kuala Lumpur .
It is situated in the Setiawangsa area,
about 8 km by road to KLCC.
Major shopping Mall such as Great Eastern Mall, AEON Big Wangsa Maju, Wangsa Walk and Jusco Aeon Setiawangsa are nearby while KLCC is a mere 10 minutes drive away. Within a radius of a few kilometers are the Istana Budaya, Perpustakaan Negara, Hospital KL, Institute Jantung Negara and Gleneagles Hospital.
Zoo Negara,Ministry of Defence (MINDEF)
How To Get There:
(1) Motorists from outstation using the Karak or PLUS highways may use the MRR2 and exit to Jalan Ampang upon heading to the Pusat Bandaraya. Turn right to Jalan Jelatek and then right again to Setiawangsa,than Bukit Setiawangsa and then to nearby Keramat Wangsa Jalan 30/56 than to Menara Sri Jati.
(2) Guests from KL Sentral can take the LRT to Setiawangsa and from there a short taxi ride to the homestay or feeder bus no T309 and stop at the Surau Jumaat right infront of Menara Sri Jati where the homestay is located.
(3) Other motorists can reach it through Jalan Tun Razak/Jalan Ampang/Jalan Jelatek/Setiawangsa or through Jalan Semarak and Datuk Keramat.
Master bedroom with balcony equipped with queen size bed,chest drawers,two side table with lamps,air-condition and ceiling fan.
2nd bedroom with window equipped with - twin bed, wardrobe, air-conditioned and wall fan and one side table
3rd room - single bed with extra single mattress & wall fan.
one bathroom with hot shower.
Towels,shower gel and shampoo provided
Dining & living room equipped with furniture and satellite TV- A brand new LED TV
WiFi Unifi is available.
kitchen with built-in cabinets, fridge, electric kettle,rice cooker,toaster and microwave oven (for light cooking and only halal meals allowed). Other cooking facilities is subject to availability and with minimum charge.
We provide iron & ironing board
Newly added-a brand new washing machine.
Maximum guests allowed: 6
Additional guest is at the discretion of the owner.
No pets, no alcoholic drinks and non halal food allowed in the premise.
No smoking in the house if you need to smoke you may do so at either balcony.
Only one covered parking is available.
Check-in after 2.00 pm
Check-out before 12.00 noon
Please provide brief information about yourself when making booking.
House Rules: 01)Mixed guests should only be of the same family or married, while guests not having family ties should be of the same gender.
02) Only halal food and drinks are to be brought in and consumed on the premises. Alcoholic drinks are prohibited, and pets are not allowed from entering the premises.
03) All equipment, facilities and furniture provided are for the use of guests. To ensure other guests can continue using them, please do not break, misuse, or take away any of them. The homestay reserves the right to obtain compensation from guests should this happen.
The rest of the house rules will be given during check in
Tuan rumah agak mesra , cuma lokasi rumah agak tersorok, maklumat penginapan perlu di perincikan lagi seperti dihadapan pintu besar Masjid As Syakirin.
This place has good value for money. The house is very clean, homey and is very comfortable to stay at. Wi-fi was fast, there's aircon, TV, oven, washing machine, water heater.. everything you'd need, and also lots of food!! Mrs. Asmah, or Auntie as we call her, was also very accommodating. She answered all my questions from the time of booking and she was also quick to respond. Upon arrival to the homestay, she assisted us with our itinerary for our KL tour. She accompanied us around the area to make sure we don't get lost, and also took care of our transportation during our stay. She even made sure that we get on time to the airport! If you stay with Auntie, you're definitely in good hands. :) The location is also great, it's a few minutes away from the highway, so it's easy to go to Batu Caves and Subang airport. There's a mall behind the homestay where you can find money changer and metered taxis. The place is also near the bus stop and the MRT station. And also, a few minutes away there is a plaza where you can find lots of places to eat. If you're going to KL and you are coming as a large group, don't hesitate to stay at Auntie's place! :)
Well it was really nice to stay in this place, host was really nice and helpful, awesome view from the balcony, 15 mints away from KLCC by taxi and 20 minutes by train,I really recomend this house for family holidays,
It was a nice clean apartment. Near to all the amenities and the area is safe. Would definately renting this apartment for the next holiday in KL. Thank you Puan Asmah for your hospitality.