|Minimum Stay||3 - 5 nights|
NEW modern spacious apartment with stunning lake and mountain views within 1km walk to town centre. Luxuriously appointed including 3 HDTVs, with SKY channels, home theatre and free WIFI.
Have a look at the floor plans and other photos and you will see this spacious 189m2, two floor apartment is quite a bit bigger than your average.
VIEWS: This architecturally designed apartment with floor to ceiling windows right the way across the front of both floors takes advantage of spectacular panoramic views over the Remarakables Mountains, across the lake to Kelvin Heights and the golf course, Cecil and Walter Peaks and beyond.
DINING AREA has 6 seat dining table over looking lake and mountains.
LIVING AREA has:
- Leather lounge suite to relax and take in the views.
- Gas fireplace
- 55 inch LCD flat screen TV with Sky TV channels
- Home theatre system with Blu Ray player and IPod dock.
KITCHEN modernly equipped with:
- 5 hob gas cooktop with extractor fan
- modern oven
- espresso machine
- toaster, kettle etc
- bar bench with 3 leather stools.
BEDROOMS 1 and 2 have:
- Views of lake and mountains
- LCD TVs with SKY.
- Super King beds (bedroom 1 can be split into 2 large singles)
- Bedroom 3 has two single beds.
-Tiled throughout with underfloor heating
- Large showers, toilet and basin
- Hair dryer
- Heated towel rails
LAUNDRY with sink, washing machine, clothes dryer, ironing board and steam iron.
DOUBLE GARAGE with remote controlled automatic doors, ski and snowboard equipment racks and electric boot driers.
- Easy walk to the centre of town, lake, the gardens, tennis courts, ice skating etc
- 6 golf courses within 20 minute drive
- 7km from the airport.
- Coronet Peak Ski Area 20 mins drive
- Remarkables Ski Area 35 minutes drive
- Cardrona Ski Area 55 minutes drive
- Treble Cone Ski Area 90 minutes drive
MINIMUM STAY OF 3 NIGHTS REQUIRED
BOND OF $300 REQUIRED. REFUNDABLE IF NO DAMAGE OR LOSS.
Sorry NO SMOKING and NO PETS.
NOT SUITABLE FOR CHILDREN UNDER 10.
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (included);
Prime location easy walk to town centre, lakeside tracks and gardens with tennis, skating, bowls etc
The apartment was exactly as described and was completely lovely, spacious, comfortable and immaculate. It had everything we needed for our stay in Queenstown, including with a notebook of instructions and recommendations. The walk into the downtown area was about 10-15 minutes, but be aware that it is the equivalent of a 17 story building back up the hill. No problem - just be ready. Communication with Tony was easy. We would absolutely stay at Panorama-Prime again.
Great location and very comfortable apartment
Plenty of room with amazing views
Excellent location...this apartment is well appointed and made our stay in Queenstown so much fun. I would highly recommend this property.
Brilliant water pressure in the shower, much needed after a day skiing. The property was easy walk to town and had everything we needed. Great place to stay.
Fabulous view. Comfortable apartment. Well equipped kitchen.
Steep walk down to the lake, easier to walk into town along the main road.
The view was great and the location was convenient to downtown. Tony gave an excellent introduction to his property. We thourougly enjoyed our stay.