|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Kaiteriteri Panorama House offers high quality accommodation in a very open and relaxed environment, emphasising the stunning panoramic views of the Abel Tasman National Park and its surrounding areas. The house is nestled in the bush line although is only a short walk to the beach, and is only 10 minutes drive from Marahau, the entrance to the Abel Tasman National Park and home of a number of artists, galleries, cafes and licenced restaurants. The house has four bedrooms, and can sleep up to eight guests.
Expansive open-plan living and kitchen
- Comfortable open plan lounge with gas fire and views of the national park
- Large sliding glass doors opening from the living and kitchen area to a large deck
- Indoor and outdoor dinning
- Stereo, flat screen TV with Sky TV/DVD and Wi-Fi internet connection
- High quality linen and tableware
- Upper master bedroom with king sized bed with ensuite, stunning 180 degree view and sliding doors opening onto the main deck
- Lower master bedroom with king sized bed and room with ensuite, stunning views and sliding doors opening onto small private deck
- Queen sized bed and room
- Bunk bedroom with three single beds (wall between bunk and queen sized room can be slid away)
Things to do
The Abel Tasman National park boasts some of the best golden sand beaches and turquoise waters in New Zealand. The world famous Coastal Track opens up the parks estuaries, golden sand beaches and forested headlands. You can enter the park by foot or via a cruise boat, water taxi or sea kayak, where you have the added bonus of possible face to face encounters with marine wildlife and birds. The region also offers numerous wineries and cafes, sailing, tennis courts, golf, arts and craft stores, as well as various other activities
You must enjoy yourselves!
Camper vans and tents are not allowed
Rental.... Four nights or more
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$0.00 per stay); Linen (included);
It would be helpful to have wastebaskets and waste receptacles in all the bedrooms and bathrooms. Also, main room was musty. Should be better instructions as to how to enter the house from the garage. Initially, we went to the wrong house.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
peak dec to end feb
Feb 21 2017 - Feb 28 2017
4 night minimum stay