|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
A delightful home on Lake Hayes that is convenient to all that the area offers. This is the place to get away from it all, yet have a million things on your doorstep.
Enjoy the sunny front deck and dining room overlooking Lake Hayes. Walter and Cecil Peaks can be seen to your left and Coronet Peak to your right. There is a fully equipped kitchen, a large lounge and plenty of room for children to play outside. There is onsite parking for multiple cars.
A warm house in the winter, with heaters including a gas fire in the lounge.
The home is:
- across the road from beautiful Lake Hayes and the 100km+ Queenstown Trail biking and walking paths.
- walking distance to Amisfield Winery?s restaurant and Walnut Cottage Café (fabulous banana pancakes!).
- 4km to Arrowtown (shops, restaurants, bars, Dorothy Brown art house cinema, and the historic Chinese camp).
- 8 minutes to Queenstown airport and The Remarkables shopping centre.
- less than 15 min to the centre of Queenstown CBD.
- close to multiple ski fields (Cardrona, Coronet Peak, The Remarkables).
- close to golf courses (The Hills, Arrowtown Golf Club, Millbrook, Jack?s Point?).
- Close to wineries (Gibbston Valley, Peregrine, Roaring Meg...).
Our home is the perfect jumping off spot for bike riding, tramping, skiing, soaking in hot pools, jet-boating, wine tasting, and dining. Or just stay at the house, read a book and enjoy the birdsong and views!
Please, no smoking in the house.
Extras: Cleaning (included); Linen (Required, NZ$20.00 per person);
Fantastic spot- warm, quiet, comfortable and well equipped. Thank you!
Have already recommended the property to a friend! Would stay again.
The Lake Hayes property was absolutely stunning. Along with the beautiful home, the scenery was well worth the stay. Though it a bit of a drive from Queenstown (only 15 min), Arrowtown was right around the corner and being secluded from the typical tourist areas made the stay that much better! We especially appreciated all of the local tips of where to go and eat in the house guest book/instructions.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jan 17 2017 - Aug 15 2017
3 night minimum stay