Beachfront with great sea views. This villa, with all day sun, is in the best location within this modern well laid-out complex with heated swimming pool and spa.
A few steps to a very safe beach ? swim, launch the boat, kayak, windsurf. Or if you are feeling more adventurous this a great spot to base yourself; there are many other things to do within just a 30 minute drive.
An easy walk to Whitianga township or a short drive.
Two bedrooms sleep four comfortably. Quality furnishings.
An easy walk or short drive to Whitianga township for a good coffee or meal out. Great spot, stunning outlook.
Things you might like to do during your stay at La Plage:
* Catch the ferry across to Front Beach (a lovely sandy beach) and stop at Cooks Café (Ferry Landing) for a whitebait fritter.
* Dig a hot pool at Hot Water Beach (at low tide) and while there visit Moko Artspace (24 Pye Place).
* Visit a local café.
* Go on a sea kayak tour with Cathedral Cove Kayak Tours (0800 529 258) from Hahei Beach to Cathedral Cove.
* Visit the hot pools at the Lost Spring (121A Cook Drive) and have a spa treatment while there.
* Do a charter fishing trip and catch your own dinner.
* Grab takeaway fish and chips.
* Visit some of the beautiful beaches slightly further north: Wharekaho - Simpsons Beach (good for boogie boarding and just a 2 minute drive over the hill); Otama or Opito Bay (and afterwards stop at Luke?s Kitchen in Kuaotunu for pizza or grab an ice cream from the Kuaotunu Store); New Chum?s beach (a 30-40 minute walk from Whangapoua ? in 2006 was reported to be in the top 20 beaches of the world)
High season rates apply for Easter and Scallop Festival.
Extras: Cleaning (Required, NZ$60.00 per stay); Linen (included);
Heated swimming pool and spa
Lovely location with great views. Very comfortable. Pool was a great extra to have.
Love the place, excellent views with excellent facilities.
Gorgeous views and neat, clean house. We didnt want to leave!
Lovely, bright, clean property in a great location!
Location is great, across the road from the beach and easy stroll to playground & coffee van. Clean, tidy, warm and filled with everything you could possibly need during your stay. Would happily stay again and recommend to friends and family.
May sound a bit spoilt - But electric blankets or heating options for the bedrooms during winter season would have made the place 5 star. Apart from that , it was a perfect place especially for the price.