- Location: Jesus (only 2 minutes away from Ibiza town / Port of Ibiza)
- The house sleeps 12 persons normally, in case you are more than 12 persons we can organize extra beds up to 17 persons.
- 6 bedrooms / 6 bathrooms / 2 spacious living rooms / beautiful tropical palm garden with tables, sun beds and covered car parking / an own bodega with a bar inside that we are currently changing into a private club room with DJ equipment and dance floor / swimming pool (8 X 11 meters) / spacious pool house with barbecue and little kitchen area (outside the actual villa)
- 650 square meters of living space
Villa Nabucco - Ibiza's best view.
The best villa for your luxury holiday on ‘the white Island' Ibiza. Sea views that will dazzle you while enjoying one of the many chill-out patios that Villa Nabucco has to offer.
Of course we do have satellite Internet in- and outside the villa so that all guests can connect their smart phones & computers to the world wide web.
Perfectly located a bit higher-lying in the village Jesus Villa Nabucco is very close to Ibiza town, the beach Talamanca & the port, only a few minutes driving to all the clubs, the islands best restaurants and also to Playa den Bossa.
The house has 6 bedrooms, 6 bathrooms with several jacuzzi pools, 2 spacious living rooms with wood fireplaces, a well-equiped large kitchen, an own bodega with a bar inside that we are currently changing into a private club room with DJ equipment and dance floor, many chill out terraces & patios, an outside pool house to hold barbecues which is also equipped with music equipment.
Many of the bedrooms have their own 'bath en suite' and some do jacuzzis too.
The villa inside has 650 square meters of living space, all rooms are nicely decorated and fitted with air-conditioning, many of the rooms have beautiful sea- and oldtown views.
Outside has a lovely luxury garden with a huge 11 X 8 meters outside pool, sun beds for 12 persons, a balinese style outside bed inside the landscaped palm garden, a BBQ pool house to hold little partys - all exclusively just for you on your visit with amazing sea views and vis-a-vis to the old town of Ibiza, called D'alt vila.
You will also find a covered car parking to have your rental car always secure & close to your house.
The house sleeps 12 persons - in case you are more than 12 persons we can organize extra beds up to 17 persons.
Special features: Sat TV (english, german, french etc. programs), Wifi Internet, Private club room with DJ equipment & dance floor, Barbecue / pool house next to the pool to hold private parties, barbecues and happenings, large in & outdoor car parks for up to 8 cars.
Villa Nabucco is in the best and most central area of the island, with an amazing view to the sea and Ibiza's old town 'D'alt villa'. The location and the spacious rooms, the possibility to accommodate so many persons in this house and the beautiful, tropical palm garden are making this villa the best place to stay for your holiday on this amazing island.
The villa itself is very nice, if a little rough around the edges, for instance there was a broken pool umbrella in the bbq room the whole time we were there.
The villa itself feels a little like something out of Scarface with stone lions guarding the pool and 80's style columns, which is pretty cool/amusing. The internal decor however is pretty basic and more 80's bachelor pad with terrible taste (i.e., glass coffee table, cane patio furniture complete with palm tree cushions, odd fish ornaments/statue and the odd oil painting of a fruit bowl) but altogether a pleasant place for a group of friends. The pool area is nice and the villa's location at the end of the street, means you get great views across to Ibiza Town.
The club room is a big bonus if you want to play loud music and have a little boogie in the evenings.
We did have a couple of issues during our stay, however, including:
1) Hot water - we had no hot water for 5 days out of 14, despite several attempts by the owner and the operator to fix the water situation. One of the rooms no hot water at all for the duration of the holiday.
2) Wifi - wasn't available at all when we arrived, then took 1 day to finally get the vodafone mifi. When the landline router was finally fixed, it was fairly useless as it doesn't seem to be able to handle more than 2-3 connections without kicking users out.
3) Lighting - there were several broken lights in the house and missing bulbs, and it took several days for the handy men to come and when they did, it took them another 2-3 days to finally bring the bulbs and fix the lights.
4) Cleaners - be careful about the extra cleaning services offered by the villa operator. We had one cleaning included, which was fine, but there was a second day of cleaning that we paid for extra, which was short of the time that had been agreed and not satisfactory
Finally, though the villa operator was helpful enough during the stay, he said that we should discuss any complaints with him by email after the holiday, and has since refused to answer any emails, whatsapp or other attempts to contact him - so beware.
The villa is located in one of the nicest area's of the island; Jesus. This village is just outside the yacht port of Ibiza town and offers many nice restaurants, little shops and boutiques but also english-speaking doctors and beauty salons. As it is so close to Ibiza town and the marina area it's great to stay here. Also the famous night clubs 'Lio', 'Destino' and 'Pacha' as well as the island's only Casino are around the corner.
|Refundable damage deposit||$3,217|