|Space||21 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
This studio condo comes with 48" x 75" double-size bed, a dinning table and 2 chairs with kitchen. It includes a fridge, electric kettle and stove. The wardrobe includes hangers and a flat iron. Air conditioning and a shower heater ensures that you will be comfortable during your stay, and free Wi-Fi and cable television will keep you entertained. Cleaning, linen and towels are changed every 7 days free of charge, scheduled at your convenience with 24hr notice.
* FREE use of wifi and cable.
* Walking distance to a 24 hrs fast food restaurants, convenience stores, malls, banks such as RCBC, BDO, BPI.
* Starbucks is just across the street and a 24 hrs fast food that specialize in roasted chicken and pork.
* Located at Chino Roces Avenue. The Beacon offers easy accessibility to key destination in Makati. It is just beside Makati Cinema Square opposite Waltermart.
* Greenbelt is just 5-10 mins walk. Landmark Department Store, Rustan's and SM are the nearest shopping malls. International hotels in the area include Raffles, Ascott, Intercontinental, Makati Shangrila, The Peninsula, Mandarin Oriental, Dusit Thani and The New World Hotel. Health care are provided in the nearby hospitals and medical clinic such as Healthway Clinic in Greenbelt, Makati Medical Center and Medical Plaza. Recreational spots and educational establishments are also within the area including the parks of Legazpi, Salcedo, W. Sycip, Yuchengco and Ayala Museum.
* Easy accessibility to key destinations in Makati and shopping centers.
* Easy access of taxis and public transportation.
House Rules: * Smoking is not allowed within the unit.
* No heavy cooking
* Parties not allowed within the unit.
* Maximum of 2 guest only.
I recently went to the Philippines about a week ago and stayed at Ms. Ria's condo for 9 days. It was great. She was very helpful when I had an issue in the condo and got it fixed right away. Any information regarding laundry service and other things she was very kind enough to explain it to me. The staff at The Beacon Roces Tower was very pleasant and welcoming. I liked how there was a guard in the building and in the front desk 24/7. The view from the condo was so nice morning and night. It's accessible to transportation, and supermarkets, restaurants is of abundance around the area. The place felt like a safe place. It's very easy to remember where the condo is too when you need to tell your cab driver where it is. I will definitely book this again when I go back to the Philippines. Thank you for everything again Ms. Ria. :)