A home with a touch of Asian theme in the middle of Makatis busy metropolis with a breathtaking view of the sunset over Manila Bay. It is a walking distance to Glorietta, Greenbelt, Landmark, Rustans, SM, Makati Cinema Square, Waltermart and the nearest major shopping centers.
This studio condo comes with 48" x 75" double-size bed, a dinning table and 2 chairs with kitchen. It includes a fridge, electric kettle and stove. The wardrobe includes hangers and a flat iron. Air conditioning and a shower heater ensures that you will be comfortable during your stay, and free Wi-Fi and cable television will keep you entertained. Cleaning, linen and towels are changed every 7 days free of charge, scheduled at your convenience with 24hr notice.
* FREE use of wifi and cable.
* FREE use of gym and pool.
* FREE Housekeeping, change of linens and towels every 7 days.
* Walking distance to a 24 hrs fast food restaurants, convenience stores, malls, banks such as RCBC, BDO, BPI.
* Starbucks is just across the street and a 24 hrs fast food that specialize in roasted chicken and pork.
* Accessible via 2 major highway Edsa and South Super Highway.
* Just 15-30 minutes away from Ninoy Aquino International Airport.
* Located at Chino Roces Avenue. The Beacon offers easy accessibility to key destination in Makati. It is just beside Makati Cinema Square opposite Waltermart.
* Greenbelt is just 5-10 mins walk. Landmark Department Store, Rustan's and SM are the nearest shopping malls. International hotels in the area include Raffles, Ascott, Intercontinental, Makati Shangrila, The Peninsula, Mandarin Oriental, Dusit Thani and The New World Hotel. Health care are provided in the nearby hospitals and medical clinic such as Healthway Clinic in Greenbelt, Makati Medical Center and Medical Plaza. Recreational spots and educational establishments are also within the area including the parks of Legazpi, Salcedo, W. Sycip, Yuchengco and Ayala Museum.
* Guests can always contact me if they need assistance from booking tickets, hotel accommodations around Philippines, experiencing the local way of living and even helping ordering 24 hrs food delivery, booking massage, manicure and pedicure.
* Easy accessibility to key destinations in Makati and shopping centers.
* Easy access of taxis and public transportation.