* Please note that the homeowner and their 2 dogs live on site, in a completely separate unit next to the kitchen *
Perfectly situated in a scenic neighborhood a short distance from downtown you'll find this tranquil 2-bedroom, 2-bathroom vacation rental home. With enough room to sleep 6, this spacious home has a pool, garden, and more! Set against the brilliant backdrop of the Appalachian Mountains, the town of Asheville is an enchanting blend of history, arts, culture, and outdoor adventure.
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Additional Sleeping: 2 Twin Beds
After a day perusing galleries or exploring the outdoors, you'll love coming back to this home to relax. Gather with your guests in the inviting living room where you can enjoy the warmth of the remote controlled gas fire as you play a board game or enjoy good conversation.
For some entertainment make your way to the cozy den. With a 40-inch HDTV screen, plush couch, and Netflix capabilities, this room is the perfect place to watch movies and shows. In this room you'll also find a selection of books, magazines, and board games.
Through the den you'll find a fully equipped gourmet kitchen with double ovens, 2 sinks, granite countertops, a 5 burner gas range, and a breakfast bar for 3. The island is accented with a 16th-century bench, which provides extra seating and unique charm. Use the kitchen to prepare tasty gourmet meals, then enjoy them in the gorgeous dining room. With striking art pieces and bold decor, this magical room creates a beautiful atmosphere for any meal.
While you're at this home don't forget to take advantage of the pristine outdoor space and peaceful pool area. The pool house, accented with comfortable lawn furniture and tropical foliage, is a great place to relax. The pool water is heated to a comfortable 87 degrees, so you can easily stretch your tired muscles as you float around. If you're in the mood for a bit of athletic fun, play pool basketball or pool volleyball with your guests.
For true relaxation spend an afternoon in the tranquil Japanese meditation garden or enjoy the serenity of the 7 level waterfall and koi pond. Warm evenings are best spent out in the gorgeous courtyard, which opens up to the pool. With a spacious deck, raised fire pit, and outdoor art, this space paints a beautiful backdrop for a meal or cocktails.
At the end of the evening you'll be happy to retire to one of the two bedrooms which both have queen size beds. The front bedroom features garden views and a 40-inch HDTV with cable. Located in the rear of the house, the master bedroom offers a luxurious en-suite bathroom, a 36-inch HDTV with Netflix and premium cable, and private entrances to the courtyard and the pool.
From this superb home you'll be in the perfect location to explore all that area has to offer. The home is just minutes from downtown Asheville where you can enjoy fine restaurants, local galleries, charming shops, and delightful street musicians.
While you're in the area you may also choose to tour the Biltmore Estate, admire magnificent mountain views from the Blue Ridge Parkway, spend a day hiking or biking, whitewater raft down roaring rivers, or enjoy an exhilarating day zip lining.
Known for its craft breweries, Asheville is a beer lover’s paradise. Be sure to spend an afternoon trying local beer in the southern sunshine!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include an indoor pool, courtyard, fire pit, meditation garden, Koi pond, 7-level waterfall, 2 flat-screen cable TVs, double ovens, stainless steel appliances, free WiFi, 2 Ralph Lauren Daybeds, driveway parking for 2 vehicles, and much more
- Unbeatable Asheville Location - Minutes from downtown Asheville via car or public transport, a short drive from the Biltmore Estate, hiking, whitewater rafting ziplining, and more!
- Closest Commercial Airport - Asheville Regional Airport, 61 Terminal Dr #1, Fletcher, NC 28732, (~19 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 25 years to book
- Please note that the homeowner and their 2 dogs live on site, in a completely separate unit next to the kitchen
- An extra person fee of $30 per person, per night will be applied for each guest over 4 guests
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- No large gatherings or parties allowed and those in violation of this may be evicted without a refund
- Not suitable for small children
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- The permit number for this property is 16-00944