|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
For all SYD/ BRISB listings, the minimum stay over X'mas/New Year's is 7 nights.
Rates displayed are the prices for stays of 21 nights.Higher rates apply for stays of less than 3 weeks and over peak periods (eg, Xmas / NY).
Rates are negotiable for long stays and last minute bookings.
In the heart of the suburb this stunning penthouse is peacefully set at the back of a secure residential development. This Randwick apartment boasts a large open plan living and dining area, huge wrap around balcony, direct private lift access, ducted air conditioning in the living area and secure parking.
Our touch is the key element that ensures you a premier experience, not just another accommodation option. Furnished with the best in bedding and linen, well thought out kitchen facilities and home wares, quality appliances, 60 inch HD flat screen TV, Foxtel, and of course an espresso coffee machine with a selection of unique coffee blends ready to enjoy.
The main bedroom with a Queen bed features an ensuite bathroom. The second bedroom (also with a private ensuite) and third bedroom contain two single beds. On request we can arrange for the Single beds to made up as a King bed. An extra single trundle bed can also be set up on request.
The central location of this Randwick apartment could not be better- only seconds to the shopping village, Royal Randwick Shopping Centre, Cinemas, restaurants, cafes, bars, a state of the art gym and transport. You can wander the Saturday markets filling your baskets with organic produce and fresh cut flowers from The Entertainment Quarter, or picnic in the parklands of nearby lush green Centennial Park.
All this is on offer for you!
City transport UNSW & POW Hospital
House Rules: -Credit card details will need to be provided upon arrival as security deposit.
-Smoking is not permitted in the apartment. If you smoke in the apartment, you authorise us to deduct from your credit card or otherwise recover from you, $300 to apply towards having the furnishings deodorised.
-Each apartment comes with 2 full sets of keys and, if applicable, a remote for parking access. You agree to notify us immediately if you find there are not at least 2 full sets of keys and, if applicable, a parking remote. In the event, you return the apartment to us without the above, you agree to pay $300 to cover key / parking remote replacement.
-Unless an early check-in is arranged, check-in is from 2pm. Note, we make every effort to ensure apartments are prepared for check-in by 2pm. However, unfortunately from time to time exiting tenants fail to comply with the requirement to check-out by 10am. Where this occurs, as a matter of practical reality we may need to delay the check-in time to allow time to properly prepare the apartment after the late check-out.
-Our phones are turned off after 9pm. If you think you may be arriving after 9pm, you must notify us of this in advance so we know to keep our afterhours phone on. Unless you have arranged for a late check-in, we will not be responsible if you have difficulties checking in after 9pm.
-Unless a late checkout is arranged, check-out is before 10am.
-Our Call Centre operates from 9am to 6pm Monday to Friday. In addition, we are contactable for emergencies on Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays from 10am to 9pm and on weekdays from 6pm to 9pm. We are not contactable between 9pm to 9am each day.
-You are not permitted to cook in the apartment any dish likely to leave a long lasting odour in the apartment. This is for the benefit of future tenants. You agree that if you do we are entitled to, and will, charge you an amount of $300 to cover the cost we will incur in having the apartment deodorised.
-As we do not have a physical reception, we are not able to store luggage for you proir to your check-in time or after you check-out.
-You authorise us to recover from you any loss we incur as a consequence of damage caused by you or your guests to the apartment or the furnishings in it. If you have provided credit card dails to us, you authorise us to deduct up to $1,000 from your credit card for this purpose.
(1) you will immediately be evicted from the apartment without any entitlement to any refund of any amount paid in respect of your accommodation, including for any period after the date of your eviction;
(2) you authorise us to immediately deduct up to $1,500 from any credit card the details of which you have provided to us for the purposes of deducting any other amount in respect of your accommodation;
(3) you will not take any step to challenge the deduction referred to in number (2) above via the issuer of the card, other otherwise;
(4) you will owe to us a debt of $6,500 less any amount we deduct from your credit card under (2) above which you will pay to a bank account nominated by us in full within two weeks of the date the Disruptive Behaviour occurs;
(5) if you fail to pay the debt referred to in (4) above within the time frame referred to in that clause, we will, without question, instigate legal proceedings against you to recover the amount; and
(6) the $6,500 referred to above is a GENUINE PRE-ESTIMATE of the loss we will incur if you hold any type of party, or any loud gathering, in the apartment, even a small party, or a small loud gathering, including mainly the loss which will result from the damage the Disruptive Behaviour does to our reputation among our other guests, the occupiers of other apartments in the building (if any), neighbours, the relevant Owners Corporation (if any) and local Council and our ability to continue conducting our business via the apartment having regard to action which might be taken against us by any one, or more, of the above mentioned persons either as a consequence of your Disruptive Behaviour on its own, or as a consequence of your Disruptive Behaviour taken in conjunction with other Disruptive Behaviour which has occurred previously to your Disruptive Behaviour, or which may occur in the future.
It was satisfactory, not extraordinary.
We had the experience that when we arrived the apartment first night and there were a few unpleasant surprises in the apartment.
First of all, in just one hour, we had already seen two cockroaches (big one!) in the apartment! There was some hygiene issue in the house.
Also, the air conditioning, there was only one air conditioning in the living room which means there were no air/ventilation inside the rooms (and we tried to open some windows but maybe that's why the cockroaches were coming in, so we had to close them again and there was no air.
The first impression was not good, but the plus side was we shared these experience with Nicki and she immediately responded and tried to solve the problems, although couldn't really help (meant there were still cockroaches and no air) but we did appreciate she was at least trying.