The 70 sqm Apartment accommodates 2 persons and consists of
1 bedroom (16 sqm , 2 windows ) with kingsize bed , wardrobe and chest of drawers, 2 bedsides. Bed linen, blankets and duvet provided. 1 en-suite bathroom with bath/shower, wc, bidet, window
· a spacious and bright Living room, 28 sqm wide, with 2 windows and 1 french door to the small terrace. Very high standard furnitures including some antiques, TV, Radio and CD player and a large glass table; Books and music CD available for the Guests.
· the Kitchen ,16 sqm wide, fully equipped, with 4 stove, oven, fridge-freezer, microwave, dishwasher, a table for 4 and balcony. Table clothes provided
· A second bathroom with shower ; washing machine, shoe storage, extractor. Bath Towel provided
· A small terrace for dining outside in season, provided of table and chairs for dining outside ( barbeque is not allowed).
· Vacum cleaner and all cleaning tools , iron and ironing board provided
·Air conditioning available on request.
Heating and WIFI connection included in the rental price.
The Apartment is located 2nd floor of a small Villa with elevator, 70sqm, high level furniture with some antique.
Close to Gianicolo Hill with best night and day views of Rome and Trastevere with its nightlife; 200 m only to the Best Food Open Market and at walking distance from Villa Pamphili, a marvelous ancient Villa now Public Park.
The Historic Center is very close and easy to reach by Tram N.8, that takes you to Trastevere in 10' (every 3' trips) or to Pantheon and Piazza Navona in 20'. In the night the Tramcar stops at midnight (Saturday at 3am) but there is a Bus all night every 20'. Many bus stops are available within walking distance from the Apartment.
Car is unnecessary.
Shops and Restaurants in the premises, you will find the list of those we prefer available at home.
Located in a very low car traffic road, the Villa is surrounded by private gardens and small buildings.
Within 200 meters distance you reach the famous in town and old Open Food and Vegetable Market of Piazza San Giovanni di Dio, from monday to saturday from 7am to 1pm. This Market is considered one of the best in Roma for variety and prices.
Every sunday morning you can enjoy the Porta Portese Flea Market
We guarantee to our Guest the same level of comfort of our Historic House Luxury Rentals Le Logge di Silvignano in Spoleto , Umbria For details please write to dianainromagmail