About the property
- Bed And Breakfast1200 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Bed & Breakfast in Kuala Lumpur, 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, sleeps 12
Walk-up Shop Apartment near to Mid Valley. Level 4.
2 min drive or 10 min walk to Mid-Valley Mega Mall. With 430 shops on five stories, Mid Valley Mega Mall in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia is number 8 in the world ranking.
There is a taxi stand and bus stand just outside the apartment. You can catch any bus and it will take you to KTM train station at Mid Valley and the LRT station at KL Sentral. The bus journey will only take 5 to 10 mins.
The buses U69, U70, U504 will take you to Pasar Seni LRT and you can walk to Chinatown on Petaling Street.
This is a basic accomodation but it is clean and is the center of Klang Valley. It is also a great place for a group of visitors who wants to stay together and enjoy the privacy of the whole apartment to yourselves.
1 master room with 1 king sized bed, 1 queen sized bed and attached bathroom.
2 bedrooms with twin single beds, shared bathroom and shower.
kitchen, living and dining.
Can accommodate up to 12max (above 8 will need to pay for extra mattress and beddings @MYR10 per person per night. Can be arranged when you have confirmed. When booking just type 8 guests.)
Inclusive of TV with Astro NJOI, fully air-condition, water heaters, fridge, microwave oven, single induction cooker, Jug kettle, toaster oven. Light cooking is allowed. Parking for 2 cars available.
Shampoo, conditioner & soap are provided. Please bring your own towel.
Great eateries around the vicinity: Nihonkai Japanese Restaurant, Thai Village BBQ, Coco Steamboat, Giant Bowl Vegetarian Restaurant, Restaurant Xenri, Old Town White Coffee, Sanuki Udon in Taman Bukit Desa, local hawker Bak Kut Teh (truly old style hawker at the 5-foot way of Michelin tyre shop - Kee Hin on Jalan Telok Gadong opposite Petron Petrol Station) and lots more.
How to get to my place?
1. Take the express bus that ply the route from KLIA2 to KL Sentral (RM8 1 way) if before 6pm. After 6pm I suggest that you take the taxi. Type skybus on the internet to check out the schedules if coming from KLIA2. If coming from KLIA then take the taxi for group would be cheaper.
2. Journey will take about 1 hour.
3. Then you can either take taxi to my place or
4. If you take bus then you will have to get to Jalan Tun Sambanthan. There are a lot of good restaurants for Indian food around this area. Then you can take the bus to my place but you have to ask around where to take a bus to Jalan Klang Lama. The buses are +-- ---- ---- and 602. Go to MyRapid portal. Then type Jalan Tun Sambanthan and Wisma Buddith, Jalan Klang Lama. My place is nearby to Wisma Buddith.
If you take taxi or drive then go towards Mid Valley on Jalan Klang Lama, pass 3rd Mile Square (HSBC, Old Town White Coffee), Petron Petrol Station on the left, slow down near the Toyota recondition cars dealer (Ismaco Sdn Bhd), turn left into the inner parallel road. There is a vegetarian restaurant named Giant Bowl on the ground floor.
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 29, 2017
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
Dear Future Guest for Teratai Homestay, Please consider to book this place for your stay. Ms Wai
Dear Future Guest for Teratai Homestay,
Please consider to book this place for your stay. Ms Wai Ling is very convenient and her place is very suitable for family or big group traveler. Clean, safe and comfortable. Worth the value!
I booked Teratai Homestay@Mid Valley for my family trip to KL group of 9 pax for 1 week.
Booking confirmation was very prompt and Ms Wai Ling provided me very detailed information pertaining how to get to her place.
I am currently in Singapore and I arranged my sister for key pick up and returned. My sister have no problem upon check in and the host is very pleasant to her.
- The place is very clean and well maintained.
- My mom's comment is the owner has specific high value of discipline from the way the house kept in a great conditions. Mama's knows best!
- The bed is comfortable to sleep on highly recommended to stay here
- Expected to climb up 7 stairs up during your stay. This place is a shop lot and no lift
- My dad was once a stroke patient and have joint problems but he still manage to climb up and down the building for 8 days! Was really a work out for my folks!
- Loud noise form the highway in front of the building be ready to get use to the bustling noise of vehicle 24/7
- Before using the provided toiletries in the house please do check the expiry date as for our stay 1 of Darlie Toothpaste was expired
- To get straight forward direction to the Teratai Homestay to taxi driver/google maps/Waze app do use this key
" Giant Bowl Vegetarian Restaurant (/ Klang Lama)"
- This will direct you the the homestay above the Giant Bowl Vegetarian Restaurant
- Tell taxi driver : Gemilang Indah Condo area
Ms. Wai Ling is very nice and helpful. Our flight was delayed and she patiently waited for us. She
Ms. Wai Ling is very nice and helpful. Our flight was delayed and she patiently waited for us. She arranged a van to pick us up at the airport which was very convenient for us because we were in a big group, we can't fit in in one taxiwhich a bit hassle.
We enjoyed our trip in Malaysia though short
The owner is a very nice and easy going person. She allowed me and my gang to hold a party there for
The owner is a very nice and easy going person. She allowed me and my gang to hold a party there for the festive season. The place is good, neat, clean, spacious and good security with parking provided. Will come back to this place again in the future.
If you use Google map to search the address given is the most accurate. That will point you to Gemilang Indah Condo, we are in Gemilang Indah Business Centre which is the building 2 rows in front of the condo and my place faces Jalan Klang Lama. Let the taxi driver knows this 5 storey shop building is 30m before the Wisma Buddhist on 3 1/2 Mile, Jalan Klang Lama. The address to my place is 119, Jalan Klang Lama, Unit 119-4, 58100 Kuala Lumpur. Follow my instructions: Go towards Mid Valley on Jalan Klang Lama, lookout on the left:- - Once you pass 3rd Mile Square (housing HSBC, Old Town White Coffee and Papa Rich) which is about 500m away from my place. - Then the next landmark is the Petron Petrol Station on the left. Make sure you slow down now. - Next you will see the Toyota recondition cars dealer (Ismaco Sdn Bhd) - Turn left into the inner parallel road. There is a vegetarian restaurant named Giant Bowl on the ground floor.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional Guests: USD 5 per night (after 8 guests) Weekend pricing applies to Friday, Saturday Check in after 2:00 PM, check out before 12:00 PM Cancellation Policy - Strict: 50% refund up until 1 week prior to arrival (additional cancellation charges may apply)