|Minimum Stay||4 nights|
Our spacious 1700 sq. ft., 3 bedroom/3 baths luxury villa/condo is located in Reunion Resort. The 2500 acre resort was ranked the number one vacation rental destination in Kissimmee. Reunion is located approximately 10 minutes from the Disney Parks. Reunion Resort is a 5-star resort and has so much to offer!
Our condo is located in the quiet community of Sunset View Circle. It is conveniently located within walking distance from both the mini water park and the main water park. In addition to the water parks there are several communal pools and hot tubs There are tennis courts, a Clubhouse, several restaurants, a fitness center, and the Wyndham Grande Hotel and Spa are readily available for your use as well.
As Reunion members we are able to offer water park and golf access to you. As guests at Reunion fees for water park are $18 per adult (18 years and older) and $12 per child (3 - 17 years of age); 2 and under are free for each day you visit the water park. Golf pricing varies. Whether you want to float down the lazy river, ride the twisting water slides, take a stroll on the wooden boardwalk, pair that with poolside food and beverage service, colorful tropical landscaping, sunny or shaded lounge areas, you have something to please kids and adults of all ages. And don't let the kids miss the great activities scheduled Monday through Saturday at Kids Crew, adjacent to the Water Park (see on-site activity schedule for details). Your water park dates are scheduled due to Reunion Club rules.
Beautifully decorated by a professional design team, inside our condominium you will enjoy amenities only a Five-Star Resort can offer. Our condo features the following:
• Superior ground floor unit with over 1700 sq. ft. of luxury and space
• 5-Star Hotel standards throughout
• Thomasville leather couch, chair and ottoman
• Sleeps 8 guests maximum in sheer comfort
• 3 luxury bedrooms - all with en suite featured tiled bathroom with granite vanities
- King-size bed in Master bedroom with Simmons Beautyrest World Class mattress
- Queen-size bed in 2nd bedroom with Simmons Beautyrest World Class mattress
- 2 Full-size beds in third bedroom with Simmons Beautyrest World Class mattresses
• High end linens with blankets, comforters, pillows as well as hotel quality 100% cotton towels, hand towels and wash clothes in every bathroom
• 3 large tiled bathrooms, each with own soaking tub and shower
• 55” LG Smart TV, PlayStation 3, DVD player and Sound Bar with Bluetooth in living room
• 32' LCD TV in all three (3) bedrooms
• Fully equipped kitchen with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances
• Microwave, icemaker, coffee maker, toaster, etc.
• Elegant dining area with 6 place settings
• Hairdryers in every bathroom
• Washer and dryer, ironing board, drying rack and digital wall safe
• Free wireless Hi-Speed Internet, local and long distance calls
• Welcome pack with tea, coffee, toiletries, cleaning supplies, etc.
• Play n pack, high chair, stroller, child plastic dinnerware and cups
• 24-hour management team available
Located just 30 minutes from Orlando International Airport and only minutes from Disney theme parks and other major attractions, Reunion Resort is a 2500 acre exclusive, gated, and beautifully landscaped community that offers such luxury amenities as:
• 24 hour secured entrance gates with patrolling security throughout the resort
• 3 signature championship golf courses designed by golf legends Tom Watson, Arnold Palmer, and Jack Nicklaus
• World’s first Annika Sorenstam's Premier Golf Academy
• 6 championship Tennis Courts with pro shop and instructors
• Multiple heated pools throughout the resort
• Multi-million dollar Water Park
• Bike and Segway rental and miles of jogging trails
• Signature restaurants, Forte –Italian cuisine; Eleven – Steakhouse; Clubhouse Grille – American cuisine; Grande Lobby Sushi Bar; The Cove at Seven Eagles – poolside grill and bar
• Fitness center
• Business Centre and Wi-Fi hotspots
• Full service luxury spa
• Reunion Grande with rooftop pool and views of the Disney fireworks
• 24 hour concierge service
• Loads more activities - kids club, arcade area, beach volleyball, etc.
We are certain that once you discover Reunion, you will realize just how rewarding this resort can be and you will want to come back year after year with family and friends! So join us and see for yourself what we love about Reunion, it’s truly a magical experience!
We enjoy visiting Disney and are avid golfers. We wanted a secure place and to feel at home away from home. We chose Reunion because it has so much to offer and it is the best resort in Central Florida!
Wow - did we love this place! My family (me, husband, three older kids and my mom) had a wonderful two weeks at this resort. We've stayed in many, many timeshares, villas and condos in the area over the past 17 years. Reunion is by far our favorite resort (my kids beg us to never go anywhere besides there) and this unit is by far my favorite at the resort. The villa is well stocked in the kitchen with all the pots and pans, dishes and glasses, utensils and gadgets that I needed to be able to make many of the meals in the villa and save us lots of money. The large, local supermarket is just a minute or two down the road, major shopping is less than 10 minutes away and all things Disney is less than 20 minutes away. My family loved the resort waterpark - it never gets crowded and the rooftop pool was also a wonderful place to hang out in the beautiful hotel close by the villa. The covered outdoor space was very big and plenty of seating for the six of us. It was a great place to have a glass of wine and watch the incredible Florida afternoon thunderstorms. The unit itself was very large and comfortable and gave enough room for the six of us to spread out when needed but also plenty of room to come back together to watch a movie or hang out together (essential with teens!). Both the owner and the management company were very helpful and responded quickly to any questions or requests that we had. Lori especially is just lovely to deal with and I especially appreciated how quickly they refunded the security deposit after having bad experiences with other owners holding on to it for a long time. Everything in the unit was so well thought out to provide great comfort and beautiful surroundings for the guests. I definitely hope to return to this resort and this unit in particular on our next trip to Florida. I have only one issue with the villa - who is going to buy my timeshare since my kids only want to come here now!!! :-)
It was our first time snowbirding and the first time using VRBO. We were so pleased with the whole experience we booked our next trip already. The unit was exactly as pictured. The kitchen was well stocked. Lori and Greg made the whole process easy. We enjoyed the restaurants on the grounds and tried them all. The swimming pools were fantastic. We especially enjoyed the seven eagles pool. We road our bikes all over the grounds. They are beautifully landscaped. My husband golfed the courses on site which are a little pricey but there are multiple courses nearby at reasonable rates. I would recommend this place to anyone. The location is centrally located and convenient to highways, Disney and the airport. Owners responded to any issues no matter how small immediately. We just found the whole experience great. The fireworks out the back patio each night was the icing on the cake!
This unit was truly a paradise away from home for our Disney World vacation. Luxurious, yet relaxing, with everything you need to have an amazing vacation. We brought along our three children - ages five, three, and one. We were so pleased to find that a stroller, highchair, and pack and play were all available and in excellent condition. The pool was a quick walk away, and we all enjoyed spending a few days at the resort water park. It was just a quick drive to Disney World, Downtown Disney, and the adorable little town of Celebration. We will definitely be back!
My wife and I and two other couples had a chance for a last minute get away to Orlando. We were all blown away by the accomodations that awaited us in Florida. A short drive from the airport as well as the Parks, the convenience of this condomimium is unbelievable. The cleanliness was second to none and the interior decor was like a 5 start hotel, only with the comfort of home! The grounds surrounding the condo were immaculate with a great sense of privacy. The multiple swimming pools provided us with a daily change of scenery. All of the pools were uniquely different. While we didn't get the chance to sample to on site restaurants, we anxiously await the chance for a return visit.
With 6 children, we also found this spacious 3 BR condo to be more than large enough to handle our family. There are child friendly swimming pools for those that need them. Each pool was also private enough to appease those looking for some R&R. I would highly recommend this rental for anyone from the young couple with children to the older couple looking for a place to lose themselves in luxurious comfort.
This condo is beautifully decorated and immaculately clean. The rooms are comfortable and the linens on the beds were better than any hotel we have visited. The down duvet in the master suite was a lovely surprise. We appreciated all the details in the well equipped kitchen. The blue tooth sound bar for the tv allowed us to stream music from our ipad during our stay. We plan a return trip later in 2015.
This condo is on a great property with 3 good golf courses, a nice water park and a central location. The condo itself is very well maintained, clean and beautifully decorated. Our family stayed here in December and just loved it.
One note is that is a ground floor condo and out the back patio, is a large common area with a few benches. This was a nice feature as my youngest son and I went out there quite a bit to play catch and just hang out.
Lastly, if you are a sushi person, head over to the Wyndham Hotel lobby bar. The service was great and the sushi was exceptional.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
4 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$350|
Cleaning Fee is additional
Seasonal Pricing - rates are subject to change
Seasonal Pricing includes all holidays and off season from $145 to $250. Add 13% tax . We accept: Visa, MasterCard, Am Ex, and Discover. Personal Checks are accepted for balance of rental but must be received 30 days prior to reservation date.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.