Your own roman holiday!
Newly renovated cozy studio, air conditioning/heating, sleeps 2 (+ crib), 1 bathroom + kitchenette.
Green neighborhood with adjacent park: parking available.
Ground floor and garden level, easy access with luggage, no steps/stairs. Double bed, armoire, flat screen tv, wifi; bathroom (toilet, bidet, sink and shower). Kitchenette with two hotplates, microwave, refrigerator, table/2 chairs, all cooking and eating utensils, table linens). Washer/dryer, iron.
All bed/bath linens provided. Iphone available.
Concierge/doorman; gated community.
A two-minute walk to:
1. Typical open-air produce market for all your fresh fruits and vegetables, bread, cheese, fresh fish and meat;
2. Charming home-style restaurants frequented by the locals, including authentic pizzerias and ice-cream shops;
3. Intercity bus/train (also direct to/from fiumicino airport);
A ten-minute walk to:
1. The Vatican/saint peter’s basilica;
3. A stroll along the tiber.
A delightful way to spend a “roman holiday” in a lovely residential neighborhood, living like the romans do, with typical breakfast bar just steps away, along with a newspaper stand, mini market, drugstore, hairdresser, and stage theater. Are you a walker/jogger? Villa Pamphili, the biggest park in Rome ,is a 15 minute walk away, perfect for running or walking.
Hi, I'm Pat, I live in Rome with my husband and our two daughters.
My family and I love to travel and make new friends from all over the world.
I speak English, Spanish and of course Italian!
Near our Rome home, we offer a studio and a small apt for rent minutes away from the Vatican.
We look forward to welcoming you and your family to what we hope will become your Italian holiday home-away-from-home!
PAT purchased this studio in 2013
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
1 night minimum stay
Cleaning service available upon request at an additional charge.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.