|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
This townhouse is an end unit in beautiful west Plano. Walking distance to Arbor Hills Nature Preserve and only a few minutes from Willowbend Mall, Super Walmart, Target, Costco and The Shops at Legacy. The house has everything you would need including a fully stocked kitchen. Keyless entry is changed between each guest for safety.
See Virtual Tour!
- high speed verizon fios 20 meg internet (wifi & network)
- verizon fios with dvr and hd channels
- 42' flat panel tv in living room
- 32' flat panel tv in bedroom
- 17' flat panel tv in office
- blu-ray surround sound entertainment systems in the living room and bedroom
- all in one printer/scanner/copier/fax
- side by side fridge/freezer
- washer/dryer (full size)
- easy clean stove & built-in ovr microwave.
- office with 2 desk
- fully furnished - with king bed
- utilities allowance/cable/internet all included in lease.
- regular maid cleaning service options.
- second bedroom has workout equipment.
- 2 car garage
- mountain bike (down the street from park with trails!)
Close to dallas north tollway, george bush tollway (161) and 121,
Very close to willowbend mall and 20 mins from downtown dallas.
Very nice area, down the street from arbor hills nature preserve which has trails for jogging and cycling.
Unit is very close to community pool, very nice neighbors.
Property is conveniently located near presbyterian hospital of plano, jcpenney headquarters and many other companies.
Safe, quiet, close to restaurants and shopping
Reasonable price, good value.
Bedding could be upgraded, AC upstairs and downstairs was difficult to balance
owner is responsive.
We had a lovely stay for our family of four here. There was plenty of room for the family to spread out. Having the double garage was wonderful for us as we used it for storage as we were remodeling our home. The neighborhood was very nice as well as some of the neighbors. The home was recently renovated when we moved in and the owners took great pride in the appearance as well as the quality of the items they provided.
Thanks for letting us stay.
We originally stayed in a hotel while our house was being repaired but needed more space and more reliable internet. This place was perfect with all the amenities of our house and more. Great neighborhood, made a few friends that I will keep in touch with, would stay again.
My house sold quicker than expected so I needed a ready made place to live until I could find a new house. Hotel space for what me and my family needed was too expensive, not to mention the 13% hotel tax rate. The lightning fast fiber optic internet, pool and park down the street made us feel right at home. We would definitely stay there again.
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
I can work out payment by month for longer stays.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.