About the property
- Apartment1300 sqft
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Peaceful Modern Family Holiday Home in Tremblant! - 2 Bedrooms + Loft = 5 Beds
OVERVIEW: Newer Mont-Tremblant home. Open-concept top apartment features 2-bedrooms +loft on 2 floors. Located on a picturesque family cul-de-sac. Located across from the Golf course La Bête with a breathtaking mountain view. Only 9 km from the mountain. Newer & fully equipped with all modern furniture. Sleeps 7. Perfect getaway for 2 couples & families.
THE SPACE: You will instantly feel at home on your vacation. The wood floors and cathedral ceiling give this home a charming chalet feel. The large open-concept kitchen/dining room/living space provides a bright and spacious environment. The large kitchen is fully equipped and features stainless steel appliances (including a new dishwasher), so you can eat home cooked meals and entertain. The extendable dining table seats 6 to 8.
- Master Bedroom: 1 King Bed (sleeps 2)
- 2nd Floor Bedroom: 1 Queen + 1 Double Bed (sleeps 3)
- Loft: 2 Twin Beds (convert to Queen) (sleep 2 adults/4 kids)
1 Full Bathroom (fresh towels & hair dryer)
1 Powder Room
Internet Access / FREE WiFi
Telephone (for local calls only)
For Young Families: High Chair, Play Pen, Stuffed Toys
Relax and stay connected with FREE WiFi. Enjoy movies and television from 2 HD 46 inch televisions. Or gaze out the window for a view of the mountain and golf course.
NO SMOKING. NO PETS.
Guests have private access to the spacious main apartment on the second & third floor of the home. My vacation home will feel like your family home. You can reach me by phone, text, or email anytime with questions to make your stay more comfortable.
No matter what time of year you visit, there are many activities and adventures in the area. There are fantastic slopes for skiing, of course. You can also take a leisurely walk in Mont-Tremblant village or golf at one of the many golf courses available in the area.
- SKI!!! A skier's heaven! Some of the best skiing in eastern North America is only 9 minutes away by car (just 9 km).
- SPA!!! Relax at the 'Le Scandinave Spa' which is located down the road. Featuring hot and cold tubs, a refreshing dip in the river, relaxing massages, and renowned hospitality.
- GOLF!!! Situated on the fringe of the championship golf course Le Bete, and only a few kilometers from le Diable, Le Geant, Le Maitre, Labelle and Le Manitou golf courses. Ideal location for a golf get-away.
- IRONMAN!!! Our house in next to Montée Ryan which is the main Ironman bike route!
- RELAX!!! During the hot days of summer, our patio is shaded in the late afternoon and evening, great for sitting out and enjoying the fresh mountain air.
- X-COUNTRY SKI!!! The 'TransCanada Trail' (Le P'tit Train du Nord) is just minutes away and offers over 200 km of biking trails (and x-country skiing) through the wilderness and small towns from Saint Jerome to Mont Laurier.
- SNOW SHOE!!! The Domaine Saint-Bernard features 45 km of x-country skiing paths and 20 km of snow shoeing paths.
GETTING AROUND: The house is conveniently located on the main road, Montée Ryan, leading up to the ski slopes, casino, major golf courses, spa, etc. All the major homeaway attractions are less than a 9 km drive or cab ride away. A bus stop to the slopes is available 2 minutes away by the the gas station, McDonalds, and Tim Hortons.
NO PETS. NO SMOKING.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- english, french
- Calendar last updated:
- May 23, 2018
About Genese Castonguay
Hi! I'm a mother of three living in Vancouver with my husband. All of our relatives are in Quebec. We stay in our Mont-Tremblant home for part of our summers. And share it with travelers the rest of the year. I think you will love our family home and feel very comfortable for your holidays!
Genese Castonguay purchased this Apartment in 2014
Why Genese Castonguay chose Mont-Tremblant
Newer Mont-Tremblant home. Open-concept top apartment features 2-bedrooms +loft on 2 floors. Located on a picturesque family cul-de-sac. Located across from the Golf course La Bête with a breathtaking mountain view. Only 9 km from the mountain. Newer & fully equipped with all modern furniture. Sleeps 7. Perfect getaway for 2 couples & families. Watch for dear outside and around the golf course!
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Perfectly decorated little gem
Perfect location, close to Spa Scandinave and en route to everything. The house was lovely with lots of beds to sleep in but cosy at the same time. Would definitely come back!
Great Place! Great Stay!
Our family of 4 plus 2 guests stayed here on our 9th trip to the Mont Tremblant area (to ski). Owner is very responsive and a pleasure to deal with. Booking was easy. Check-in details clear. The unit is located on the 2nd and 3rd floors. Beds are comfortable - kitchen / bathroom well equipped and the open living/dining area works well. The drive to the "the village/south side " is about 11 min. Overall a very good location with convenient access to the mountain and the old village. Recommended!
Our family really enjoyed our stay! The place was clean, equipped with all the kitchen and bathroom supplies, and very well decorated. It was also very spacious. Location was also very convenient, easy to get to the village.
Es war eine perfekte Unterkunft. Jederzeit gerne wieder. Gemütlich, komplett, wunderschön
Wir hatten alles hervorragend angetroffen und es hat uns an nichts gefehlt!
Der Kontakt zur Vermieterin war jederzeit hervorragend!
Thanks Susan! I’m so happy you had a great stay. I hope you come back again soon! Cheers, Genese