|Space||1,300 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
OVERVIEW: Newer Mont-Tremblant home. Open-concept top apartment features 2-bedrooms +loft on 2 floors. Located on a picturesque family cul-de-sac. Located across from the Golf course La Bête with a breathtaking mountain view. Only 9 km from the mountain. Newer & fully equipped with all NEW furniture. Sleeps 7. Perfect getaway for 2 couples & families.
THE SPACE: You will instantly feel at home on your vacation. The wood floors and cathedral ceiling give this home a charming chalet feel. The large open-concept kitchen/dining room/living space provides a bright and spacious environment. The large kitchen is fully equipped and features stainless steel appliances (including a new dishwasher), so you can eat home cooked meals and entertain. The extendable dining table seats 6 to 8.
- Master Bedroom: 1 King Bed (sleeps 2)
- 2nd Floor Bedroom: 1 Queen + 1 Double Bed (sleeps 3)
- Loft: 2 Twin Beds (convert to Queen) (sleep 2 adults/4 kids)
1 Full Bathroom (fresh towels & hair dryer)
1 Powder Room
Internet Access / FREE WiFi
Telephone (for local calls only)
For Young Families: High Chair, Play Pen, Stuffed Toys
Relax and stay connected with FREE WiFi. Enjoy movies and television from 2 HD 46 inch televisions. Or gaze out the window for a view of the mountain and golf course.
NO SMOKING. NO PETS.
Guests have private access to the spacious main apartment on the second & third floor of the home. My vacation home will feel like your family home. You can reach me by phone, text, or email anytime with questions to make your stay more comfortable.
No matter what time of year you visit, there are many activities and adventures in the area. There are fantastic slopes for skiing, of course. You can also take a leisurely walk in Mont-Tremblant village or golf at one of the many golf courses available in the area.
- SKI!!! A skier's heaven! Some of the best skiing in eastern North America is only 9 minutes away by car (just 9 km).
- SPA!!! Relax at the 'Le Scandinave Spa' which is located down the road. Featuring hot and cold tubs, a refreshing dip in the river, relaxing massages, and renowned hospitality.
- GOLF!!! Situated on the fringe of the championship golf course Le Bete, and only a few kilometers from le Diable, Le Geant, Le Maitre, Labelle and Le Manitou golf courses. Ideal location for a golf get-away.
- IRONMAN!!! Our house in next to Montée Ryan which is the main Ironman bike route!
- RELAX!!! During the hot days of summer, our patio is shaded in the late afternoon and evening, great for sitting out and enjoying the fresh mountain air.
- X-COUNTRY SKI!!! The 'TransCanada Trail' (Le P'tit Train du Nord) is just minutes away and offers over 200 km of biking trails (and x-country skiing) through the wilderness and small towns from Saint Jerome to Mont Laurier.
- SNOW SHOE!!! The Domaine Saint-Bernard features 45 km of x-country skiing paths and 20 km of snow shoeing paths.
GETTING AROUND: The house is conveniently located on the main road, Montée Ryan, leading up to the ski slopes, casino, major golf courses, spa, etc. All the major homeaway attractions are less than a 9 km drive or cab ride away. A bus stop to the slopes is available 2 minutes away by the the gas station, McDonalds, and Tim Hortons.
NO PETS. NO SMOKING.
Our family really enjoyed our stay! The place was clean, equipped with all the kitchen and bathroom supplies, and very well decorated. It was also very spacious. Location was also very convenient, easy to get to the village.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $15 per night, per additional guest|
|Refundable damage deposit||$73.57|
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.