About the property
- House1400 sq. ft.
- Half Baths1
- Minimum Stay7 nights
4 Bedrooms + TV Room W/Queen Sleeper Sofa, 5.5 Baths, Sleeps 8-10
- 2011 Custom built Mashura Burger construction in this fabulous beach block location offers quality and craftsmanship. Threefloors of living space. This is a east side Ocean home.
- Enjoy hardwood floors throughout the living, dining, kitchen, family, bonus room and powder room.
- Ceramic tile in the foyer, laundry and baths and carpet in the bedrooms.
- The bathrooms have Yorktowne cabinetry and Virginia culturedmarble tops.
- First floor Bonus room with 55' LCD HDTV & Queen sofa bed. This room has a privacy door, bath and access to the back lower deck.
- Second Floor has 3 bedrooms. Queen (Back), 2 Singles (Middle) & 2 Singles (Front). Each Bedroom has its own bath. The Front and Back Bedrooms have private decks. All rooms have cable TVs.
- The 3rd Floor has a master bedroom with a king bed, bath and private deck + cable TV.
- The Kitchen includes 36 Yorktowne cabinetry topped with crown molding and granite counter tops, with GE Profile appliances.
- The 3rd Floor main living area includes a gas fireplace. A 47' LED HDTV is located above the fireplace. The living room provides access to a large covered deck, which includes a large table with chairs and loungers. All walls and ceilings are insulated for noise & comfort control.
- There is elevator access from the garage/storage area to all floors of the house.
- There is a private outside shower off the back deck.
- The back yard is completely enclosed with a privacy fence.
- Garage storage area includes a separate full refrigerator for easy storage and access to beach drinks and food.
- Room Sizes:FLR1 Family RM = 14.6x14.4, FLR2 Front Bed RM = 14.2x11, FLR2 Middle Bed RM = 13x10, FLR2 Back Master Bed RM = 15x14, FLR3 Back Master Bed RM = 13x11, FLR3 Kitchen = 13x14, FLR3 Dining/Living RM = 14x24, FLR3 Master Bed RM Deck = 6x11.5, FLR3 Front Porch = 10x15, FLR2 Front Bed RM Deck = 10x13, FLR(s) 1&2 Back Decks = 6x11.5
- Comcast TV service in every room, including all movie & sports channels.
Keywords: Sea Isle City, New Jersey, 78th Street, Near Townsends Inlet, 4 Bedroom, TV Room with Sleeper Sofa, 5 Decks, East Unit, 5 houses to beach, Sleeps 10, Ocean View
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
About Rob Jackle
I am a telecommunications contractor, who loves the beach/shore. My wife and I have been visiting close friends in Sea Isle for years and made the decision to purchase in 2010.
Rob Jackle purchased this House in 2010
Why Rob Jackle chose Townsend's Inlet
This house is located on the south end of Sea Isle, near Townsends Inlet. A family friendly, quiet, peaceful vacation home. It is 5 houses from the beach. I was told by the previous owner that this is one of the highest grade level locations in Sea Isle, making its location ideal. This house site was purchased in 2010 as an investment property. The original house was demo'd late 2010 and new construction was completed 7/15/11.
What makes this House unique
We take pride in attempting to provide a clean, consistent rental property. The home is only a couple years old, with a high end custom kitchen with granite countertops, custom cabinets and all new appliances. There are new flat screen LED TVs in the Living Room and Bonus Room. With 5.5 baths, every bedroom has their own private bath, in addition to the Bonus Room having a private separate bath. In addition to private baths, all bedrooms have their own private deck(s). There is elevator access at all levels of the house, including the garage.new.
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Great place to vacation
We spent two great weeks here. House is beautiful from an architectural and decorating perspective. Very well maintained. Love the fact that we had 5 bedrooms with each having its own bath. Short walk to the beach. Owner was very pleasant to work with and responsive to questions.
Found a shore gem
This was the first time renting this property. We have rented numerous beach properties over the years and this was by far one of the nicest. The house was immaculate when we arrived and was perfect for the number of needs for the family members that were vacationing with us. I would recommend this property to anyone that wants an enjoyable shore vacation. The owner was helpful with questions about the property and emailed us once we moved in to check that everything was fine. I look forward to renting this property in the future.
Our fourth visit
This is our fourth year renting this wonderful house, and we look forward to this family vacation all year. The house is always immaculate and has every convenience. The top deck with it's ocean view is the perfect spot for relaxation and the elevator is a life saver. This year there was another plus- new king and queen mattresses in the 2 master suites made for great sleeping after very busy days. We are so happy that we found this gem!
Beautiful Home, close to the Beach
New home. Loved that every bedroom had it own bathroom. Very clean with nice furniture. New grill in backyard, large outdoor shower. Owner had everything one could ask for in the kitchen. Rob was attentive to all questions during the renting process. The main deck was so nice to relax in see views of the ocean. Nice street. Our family enjoyed spending the week in Sea Isle.
Perfect Beach House!
This is our third trip back to this beautiful beach house. It is the perfect location and is very quiet at night. The beach is busy but not too crowded. The guarded beach is one block over and is great for swimming. The deck is large and accommodates a big group for dining. You can see the ocean from the deck and it is beautiful. The bathrooms are super nice and always clean. The owner is friendly and easy to contact. We also love having an elevator to bring all the stuff in!!! We will be back next year!!!
Once again, the house was impeccable. Clean, everything working and a great location. We will be back for sure. Took advantage of the back yard with a family gathering for the first time and it worked out just right.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
1. No Weekend Rentals. All rentals are Sat to Sat! 2. Security Deposit Refund is strictly dependent on house being left in the same condition it was in at check in! 3. Smoking & Pets are NOT allowed. 4. Renters other than those specified within the Short Term Rental Agreement, may not stay overnight in the property. Guest agrees violation of this rule will result in their immediate removal from the property + forfeiture of their rental payment, including deposit. 5. Minors: Guest affirms that he/she is an adult and the property will not be occupied by minors unless an adult is present. 6. The property is privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise. 7. Keep property & all furnishings in the same condition as found during Check-in or risk loss of security deposit. 8. Elevator: The elevator is not to be used by children, without adult supervision! 9. There is no daily housekeeping service. Guest shall furnish linens, towels and beach chairs. 10. Beach Tags: 10 Beach Tags will be provided. If Beach Tags are not returned on the lease termination date, a $25 fee per tag will be deducted from the security deposit. 11. Cancellation Policy: Cancellation requests must be in writing, with a copy of the contract attached to the request! If Guest wishes to cancel their reservation, Rental Deposit / Full Rental Rate will be refunded as follows: 50% if cancelled >30 days prior to the Check-in Date, 25% if cancelled >21 days prior to the Check-in Date, 0% if cancelled <21 days prior to the Check-in Date.