|Minimum Stay||2 - 4 nights|
Finding the perfect place to stay for your trip to Summit County can be tricky. Why not choose accommodations that offer tons of great amenities plus easy access to all of the area’s world-class ski resorts?
This mountain condo does just that - Located in Silverthorne at Tree House Condos, this unit has been recently updated with a brand new wood fireplace, bath, and furnishings, so you and your travel companions can look forward to vacationing in comfort and style! With 1 bedroom, 1 full bathroom, and an additional sleeping loft with several extra beds, there’s plenty of room for the entire family to come along on your Rocky Mountain adventure. After an exciting day of skiing or snowboarding, come home to prepare a delicious home-cooked apres-ski meal in the unit’s full kitchen, equipped with all the necessary appliances to make your favorite foods. There’s also a crockpot, so you can have a nice warm dinner waiting for you when you get home! Everything you need to be as relaxed as possible during your stay is here, including multiple TVs with cable, a private balcony, and wireless internet access for your convenience. You will also get to enjoy use of the incredible condominium complex clubhouse, which features a fantastic swimming pool, hot tubs, a game room, and more.
When you’re ready to hit the slopes, you won’t have to go far! 5 different ski resorts are within a 10-20 minute drive from the condo, and you can reach Vail and Beaver Creek ski resorts in approximately 30-45 minutes. You could ski a different resort each day if you like!
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with crockpot, balcony, multiple TVs, cable, wireless internet access, wood burning fireplace, and use of the complex clubhouse and recreation facilities
- Outstanding location - Enjoy 7 different ski resorts within a short driving distance!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed
- Loft: 3 Queen-sized Beds and 1 Pull-out Bed
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- No large gatherings
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
Absolutely loved our stay here! We were not far from all the ski resorts which made it possible to go to multiple locations. Also, they had everything you could need in the kitchen! Definitely will return here.
Stayed here as a basecamp for a ski trip for my family of 7, including 5 kids ages 3, 8, 13, 19 and 21. I am giving this place 5 stars for several reasons-
- There was plenty of sleeping room for all 7 of us
- It was clean, comfy, and fully stocked with everything we could possibly need
- I loved how there was plenty of movies, books and board games there for our enjoyment- including a smart DVD player with NETFLIX (which came in handy when the ridiculous amount of snow knocked out the satellite service)
- The family enjoyed the pool, 3 hot tubs and game room in the clubhouse, though it could use some updating.
- Most importantly, the customer service was GREAT. We got snowed in- we literally had 38 inches of snow and the highway was completely shut down. I called and asked about extending our stay an extra night, and I can't express just how friendly they were about it! Then, the next morning, after digging my car out, we found it wouldn't start (battery was dead). I called again, and asked for a late checkout- as I didn't want my kids stuck in a freezing car while we waited. They were SO accommodating, calling the next guests and informing them of our situation to make sure we would be warm and safe.
-The price was so reasonable, especially seeing as though just your normal run of the mill hotel would require us to rent two rooms at twice the price for a family of our size.
The only cons I can give really weren't a big deal to me, but I do want to give a full review.
- It has one bathroom. We managed to make due, but we had to divide for showers morning and night.
- It is on the 3rd floor without elevators. The trips to load and unload were a bit challenging, but worth it.
- The lighting is kinda dim, which was a bit challenging when trying to find certain items in drawers and things like that.
-***IMPORTANT*** the directions we were given were slightly wrong. The last turn said to turn RIGHT when in fact, you need to turn LEFT to get into the complex. That took us a while to figure out in the dark of night when we arrived.
My kids and I had a great time staying here. They asked if we can do it again. I'm very impressed by this place. It's way better then staying in a hotel.
For the price, it was nicely remodeled, location was great and had everything we needed for the week. It's perfectly set up for a family w kids. The skylight was a bonus!
A few things to consider... 3 flights of stairs up are not easy on out-of-towners! The wifi was slow and the condo definitely needs better lighting- very dark. Small balcony.
The condo was clean, free of insects, comfortable sleeping, and surrounded by mountains. Our only (minor) complaint was the dim lighting. We enjoyed our stay and look forward to going back.
This rental was just as it was pictured. Checking in was a snap and the minor plumbimg issue I had was handled quickly. This unit was well furnished and my children loved staying on the loft area. The location was a bit remote and the unit is on the 3rd floor so getting back seemed to be a bit of a trek. The only other observation is that the king bed is extra extra firm.