|Minimum Stay||7 nights|
Moving to the area but you are not sure where to live? Family trip to Washington area? Do need a short term rental? Short to mid-term stay needed? We do offer a monthly rate if you are planning a 30 day stay.
Enjoy your stay in the Washington area in this private and great 4 -bedrooms, 1 full bathroom in Bethesda Maryland. Metro To DC from our lovely Bethesda 4 bedroom1 bath 1 level home.
California Sunny and Spacious Rambler home located in Bethesda MD. Great public transportation so a car is optional.
This well appointed home sleeps 5-6 and is centrally located. All the comforts of home! Walk 1 block to Starbucks, Balducci Gourmet, Dry Cleaners, DSW, Giant Food, CVS drug store. 8 Restaurants Catch the Ride On Bus or walk 1 mile to the Red Line metro (Grosvenor) and downtown Bethesda where you'll find retail shops, restaurants, libraries, theaters (movie, stage, music and for children), grocery, the NIH, schools, daycare, farmer's markets, and much more!
Situated in a residential neighborhood, this sunny California rambler is one block from Wildwood shopping center, parks and 3 blocks to the Library. Access to the bike/walk trail - great for morning walks is 3 blocks away.
This home features a fully equipped kitchen with dishes, utensils, pots & pans, coffee maker, rice cooker, microwave, toaster and more. Sleeping quarters include 4 bedrooms -- 2 bedrooms with queen beds, and the third bedroom has a twin bed 4th room is set up as an office.
There is also a full bath with shower and tub.
Towels and bed linens provided if needed at additional charge for long term renters. Hardwood floors throughout. Off-street parking. nice yard, washer/dryer, central air conditioning, ceiling fans, gas heat, high-speed fiber optics WiFi internet.
Pets on a case by case basis.
Sunny, Spacious and Convenient.
*One level~ California contemporary
*Vaulted ceiling in the living room.
*Wood floors throughout.
*Open Floor Plan
*4 bedrooms 1 bath
*Bedroom #1 - 1 Queen Bed
*Bedroom #2 - 1 Queen Bed
*Bedroom #3 - 1 Twin
* Bedroom #4 Den
*Fully equipped kitchen
Lines, sheets and towels available if needed.
Great backyard - Fenced yard - Wooded backyard
Off Street parking
It is close to parks, DC, NIH, Bethesda, Downtown Bethesda, Suburban Hospital and much more. Its close access to I-270 allows access to everything. Less than 2 miles to NIH ... 1 mile 15 minute walk to Grosvenor Metro. Security deposit required.
Please email if you have any questions.
This is a lovely home in a quiet setting. Your private retreat yet close to everything -- for vacation visiting sights or family and friends, in transition looking for the perfect short-term home or remodeling your very own home nearby, on a special project that brings you here from another state or country! This has been an easy and comfortable home for many couples as well as families with young children. Everyone loves the neighborhood -- with or without a car.
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 2pm EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST.
NO Early Check-in or late check-out.
2. This is a NON SMOKING unit. No Smoking within 20 feet of the property.
3. Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions. UNLESS SPECIFIED
4. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival.If there are no damages to property security deposit is refunded within 14 days ofdeparture.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in dumpster, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned or dishwasher started.
d. All keys are returned.
All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
NO Early check-in or late check-out.
The renter is not evicted by the owner /Or representative of the owner), the local law enforcement.
5. CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date will incur penalty $250.00 to cover all processing fees.
ALL REFUNDS WILL BE CHARGED CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEES.
Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the Full Payment and damage/reservation deposit.
CANCELLATIONS – A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation.
ALL REFUNDS WILL BE CHARGED CREDIT CARD PROCESSING FEES.
Homeaway Insurance is NOT REFUNDABLE. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, that are made within 60 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per is
limited to six (6) persons. An additional charge or $20.00 per person per night for
guests in addition to FIVE (5) will be assessed. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods. If a rental is taken for less than three days, the guest will be charged the three-night rate. Additional days and weeks for monthly renter will be prorated.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS – Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the party willnot be permitted to check-in.
8. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS – Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.
9. Hold Harmless. Renter must indemnify and save Landlord harmless from any and all loss, claim or damage by reason of any accident, injury, or damage to any person or property occurring anywhere on or about the leased premises which is within the exclusive control of the Renter unless damage, injury or accident is caused by Landlord’s negligence or violation of law. Further, Landlord is not liable for any loss or damage to property of renter caused by rain, storm water or steam that may leak into or flow from any part of the said premises or from any source, unless the damages are caused by the Landlord’s negligence or violation of law.
1.Smoking is NOT allowed. NO SMOKING WITHIN 25 FEET OF THE PROPERTY.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities.
3. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Parking:off street parking in the driveway– or park on the street.
6. No parties.
The home is spacious, very comfortable and well-appointed. The property is a located about 1.5 blocks ( 6 houses) to shops, Starbuck and restaurants - Wildwood Shopping Center. The closest Metro was the Grosvenor Red Line stop on Rockville Pike. We had meeting at NiH ... about 1 mile - quick drive.. It's an ideal, neighborhood, especially if you have a car or don't have a car!
This vacation home was comfortable and inviting. There is everything you need. The 3 bedrooms were very comfortable. The place was sunny, spacious and located close to everything. We walked to Starbucks and Balducci Gourmet for prepared meals - about 2 blocks from the property. We also loved the secluded fenced backyard great for our morning coffee. As for visiting Washington DC we drove 1 mile to the Grosvenor Metro parked our car and it was a straight shot to the DC sights. Super Easy! We later found out that there is a Ride On Bus stop 1/2 block from the house. Thank you for a delightful stay.
I had very good contact with Joelle, the owner. I also really liked the house - the rent was on the expensive side, but it was perfectly fitting my requirements. So, I was happy to pay for it. I felt very well during my stay. I really enjoyed the house with my children :). Great location and nice setting :)
That being said, I have been both a tenant and a renting-owner for many years. Thus I made a point of taking care of the house as if it were mine. Then I was very surprised to see that Joelle initially wanted to charge me a full-day rental because I wanted to check out a couple of hours late. Subsequently, Joelle retained for two months my security deposit because of some reported damage that were arguably reported to the insurance company.
That was my first experience with HomeAway and I was not used to what the process was. At the end, it seems that Joelle returned to me the security deposit. Further to me sending several follow-up emails. Was that really necessary ? Or is it a way to extra-charge new-comers to HomeAway, if they don't follow up ? Certainly not a good advertisement for HomeAway ..
That being said, I hope that all of that was due to language misunderstandings, and I am looking forward to rent Joelle's house again. Again, a great place !!!
Beautiful home and everything just as described. Joelle was a wonderful and responsive host, she organized everything for a smooth arrival, stay, and departure. You can walk to a nearby shopping area with Starbucks, restaurants, grocery, convenience etc. just 5 minutes away. Or enjoy the seclusion of the huge back yard and bright interior of this architectural home "Mad Men"fans will die for! Thanks Joelle! Also it was super easy to catch a bus, or take Uber to the nearby Metro stops to get anywhere including the airport.
What an adorable house in the best part of town. Easy access to all the quaint shops and restaurants. Just a block or two to the expressway and major access roads. The house is light, bright and very clean. There is charming lush foliage around the house and a lovely, private patio area. Our only regret is that we didn't stay longer....next time.
This was home was comfy and had so many touches that made us feel so welcome. All the furnishings met all our needs; the kitchen was well equipped with a microwave and plenty of pots and pans, The bedrooms were well furnished with comfy beds and plenty of blankets. We loved having breakfast in the backyard patio. LOCATION was ideal - in walking distance of 5-7 restaurants, the drug store, coffee shops and a great gourmet store .Balducci's. Ride on bus less than 1/2 block and an easy ride to the Metro. The towns of Bethesda and
Chevy Chase had some great little restaurants. We will come again. Thank you
We recently lived in this area, before moving out of state. This was the first trip back for myself and our 8 year old son. We were looking for a place that felt like home, and not a rental. We were absolutely pleased with our 7 night stay here. We could not have been more comfortable. We each had our own room, and my son especially enjoyed the smaller 3rd bedroom "nook" (as he called it) for reading and hanging out after visiting with friends, and playing in the backyard. We had rain, snow, and sun all in one week, and the house was very comfortable, warm and full of light. The expanse of windows in the photo on main page made weather watching enjoyable, yet you sit up on a hill so it always felt nice and private from the street. The owner was always available by phone or text with any questions. She was even kind enough to leave a box of Cheerios and milk for us, knowing our first night was a late arrival. The location is very convenient to walk to food and shopping, as well as getting on and off the Beltway. We would highly recommend this home to anyone looking for a comfortable home away from home.
National Institutes of Health NIH
Bethesda Naval Hospital Walter Reed
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night minimum stay
|Notes: Rates are based on 4 guests; add $20 per night, per additional guest|
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
|Refundable damage deposit||$1,500|
PLEASE NOTE; CANCELLATION POLICY No Refunds if cancelled within 60 days of the arrival date. $250.00 fee to cancel 60 days of more from check in dates.
3 Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms with Queen Beds 1 bedroom with Twin Bed 1 Den
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.