|Minimum Stay||3 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
You will be in awe of this beautiful 2-storey 5 bedroom villa as soon as you pull up to its immaculate lawns and palm lined front. With 5 large modern furnished bedrooms and 4.5 bathrooms, this idyllic family vacation villa situated in Veranda Palms can host up to 10 people comfortably.
This breathtaking villa with gorgeous conservation views and a number of different living areas makes for the perfect family home. With all the luxuries and conveniences you need, this villa will make your vacation much easier.
Its 5 spacious bedrooms are tastefully decorated. The main master bedroom can be found downstairs. Here you will be able to sleep like royalty on the comfortable king-sized bed. You will be able to maintain your privacy with your own large fully-equipped en-suite bathroom that has his and hers vanities. The luxury bathroom has a large corner bath where you can relax after a busy day or you could take a power shower. The second master bedroom features a comfortable queen-sized bed and this also has its own personal bathroom, however, it is not an en-suite. Kids will love the twin rooms that have been carefully designed and decorated with an apt Disney theme.
In total this grandiose home has three separate living areas and 3 dining areas, with a formal dining room that seats 6, a less formal wooden dining area that seats another 6, which is connected to the spacious kitchen and an alfresco dining area under the lanai. The outdoor patio/deck area is the perfect place to unwind and it features a comfortable patio set. For those who wish to lounge by the pool, there are sun loungers provided. The private swimming pool and spa have been screened to offer you more protection from the sun and privacy. You will have the most picturesque views from your pool, which look onto the lush greenery.
Choose to relax in one of the living rooms, all of which have large comfortable opulent style furniture. Each living area has been tastefully decorated and boasts a TV, DVD player and a Blu-ray player. For your viewing pleasure, there is also a cable network. You will also be entertained by the games room which has a full-sized pool table and foosball table – there is something to keep you busy at all times!
You will feel safe and at ease with the alarmed patio doors and the pool’s safety fence to ensure children remain safe.
As far as vacation houses go, this one was fine. Ample sleeping space, covered pool & spa, and televisions a-plenty. We enjoyed the nice gated community, and appreciated having conveniences like a washer & dryer.
Here are our nits:
1) IPG Properties did not tell us on check-in that the front door automatically locks 30 seconds after closing it. When we got locked out going to get some thing from the car, with our cell phones on the foyer table, we had to drive all the way back to the rental office to get the other key!
2) IPG Properties did not tell us at check-in about the security alarm. When we entered the house for the first time, the alarm went nuts, and we had to call them to turn it off!
3) Alan, the actual property owner, is nice, but needs to be MUCH more responsive. The lights inside the pool didn't work. Alan took a long time to return our call, and told us that it was the first he heard of this issue, and that they were working fine a couple of weeks ago. We could only conclude that it had been that long (or longer) since Alan had walked this property.
4) The house next door had a toppled trash can with trash spilled out between our houses for 3 days! We reported it as soon as we saw it, but it was left sitting there. We would have picked it all up ourselves, but we didn't have any rubber gloves, and some of the rubbish was nasty!
5) Although spacious, this house has very low-end furniture. We understand the impacts of multiple renters, but the wood tables & dressers were very scarred and scratched up. The lamps all wobbled, and the shelves in the refrigerator all had cracks, making it hard to stand 2 liter bottles straight up.
All in all, the subdivision is nice, and we still feel that it suited our vacation style, when it comes to space & value, as opposed to a hotel stay. We're not likely to return to this specific property, but still default to VRBO for our vacation home searches! All the other VRBO properties we have enjoyed have thematic decor and personal touches, such as guest books, that make them more inviting. This house was just a sparsely put-together property that is clearly JUST for owner income, not necessarily a personalized vacation experience.
The property was well maintained and clean. There was ample space for 5 adults and a 1 child and there was still a spare bedroom. Close to Disney attractions ( 20 min drive) close to supermarket and eateries
All in all stay here again