Whether you're visiting for business or leisure, this contemporary 1-bedroom, 1-bathroom loft will allow you to effortlessly experience all that Atlanta has to offer. With a well-equipped kitchenette, several modern conveniences and a furnished deck, this getaway is perfect for groups of up to 4. As a bustling metropolis where rich history, fine dining, world-class shopping, and unique attractions come together, Atlanta’s vivacious culture is something you don’t want to miss out on!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Loft: Sleeper Sofa
Situated across the street from Washington Park in the Historic West End neighborhood, this split-level loft will allow you to enjoy your Atlanta visit in comfort and style. Inside, the home features tons of natural light, modern fixtures and decor, and seamless open layout.
The airy living room is the perfect place to relax with your guests! Lounge on the stylish furniture as you watch your favorite shows or DVDs on the flat-screen TV. If you're in town on business, or need to get a little work done, the home is equipped with an office space and free WiFi so you can easily stay in touch.
While the loft is located near plenty of restaurants, it's also outfitted with a kitchenette that you'll find stocked with water, juice, and snacks, so you won't have to venture far for a bite to eat!
On warm afternoons retreat to the back deck - the perfect place to spend time with your travel companion as you bask in the pleasant Georgia weather, sip a delicious glass of sweet tea, and enjoy the view of the lush, green in backyard. If you're bringing a family pet, your furry friend will love running around in the fenced-in backyard!
At the end of the day, retreat to the chic bedroom upstairs. The queen-sized bed is made with comfy sheets, so you're sure to have a peaceful night of rest.
Perhaps the best part about this loft is its fabulous location! The loft is located just across the street from Washington Park, so you'll have easy access to jogging trails, tennis courts, and swimming pools.
You're only 2 miles away from convention centers, shopping, restaurants and tourist attractions and will have access to Georgia Tech, HBCU campuses, the Georgia Aquarium, CNN Center, Philips Arena, Georgia World Congress Center, AmericasMart, and Centennial Olympic Park.
Plus, the loft is just one block away from MARTA, the public rail system, so you can effortlessly explore Atlanta! Whatever reason you’re in town, this modern loft will not disappoint!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a well-equipped kitchenette, flat-screen cable TV, free WiFi, linens, towels, central heating and air conditioning, complimentary snacks and toiletries, a furnished patio, fenced-in yard, free parking, and more!
- Prime Location - Situated in the Historic West End, the loft is across the street from Washington Park and only 1 block away from the public rail station!
- Enjoy easy access to jogging trails, tennis centers, and swimming pools
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport, 6000 N Terminal Pkwy, Atlanta, GA 30320 (~12 miles away)
- No smoking
- Pet-friendly with $25 per stay fee (maximum 2 dogs/2 cats)
- Must be at least 21 years to book
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Additional taxes and fees may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in