*Rates are quoted in U.S. Dollars unless otherwise noted*
Situated on the Pacific Coast of Costa Rica, the charming town of Uvita is truly a tropical paradise. You’ll fall in love with the awe-inspiring natural beauty, lush rainforests, and pristine shorelines while staying at this 3-bedroom, 3-bath vacation rental house that sleeps 8. This region is home to Marino Ballena National Park and known for exquisite beaches and abundant wildlife. Don’t hesitate to come experience Pura Vida in Uvita!
Master Bedroom: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Queen Bed | Living Room: 2 Sleeper Sofas
Perched near the Pacific Ocean, this 3-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom home is the perfect retreat for anyone seeking a tranquil escape. This airy home has plenty of outdoor space, so you’ll easily be able to enjoy the beauty of Costa Rica.
Relax on one of the balconies where you can swing in a hammock and relish in the gentle sea breezes. If you listen closely, you’ll hear the soothing sounds of flowing rivers and creeks that run near the property.
If you’re feeling adventurous, follow a stepping-stone path down the hill, where you’ll find a deck overlooking a small river. It’s the perfect place to admire peaceful views, or practice yoga and meditation. From the deck, another cleared path will lead you to a larger river where you can go for a refreshing swim in one of the multiple swimming holes.
The fully-equipped kitchen provides everything you need to prepare fresh meals that you can enjoy in the dining room lined with picture windows.
Host a movie night using the TV and DVD player, connect to the complimentary wireless internet, or simply enjoy the company of your guests.
End an enchanting day by going for a swim in the private pool, which was creatively designed with strategically placed glow-in-the-dark tiles, so you will truly feel as though you are swimming among the stars.
Though you may never want to leave this mesmerizing home, the surrounding area has plenty to see and discover. Spend a day surfing or stand-up paddleboarding at Colonia Beach just 15 minutes south of this home.
Marino Ballena National Park is the perfect place to watch humpback whales breach above the rippling ocean waves. Pack a picnic and binoculars and drive a mere 15 minutes to claim your spot!
If you’re looking for other coastal excursions, be sure to stop at the Uvita Information Center just 10 minutes away along the main road of Costanera Sur.
Try your hand at deep sea fishing, or experience the wonders of the ocean as you snorkel or scuba dive near or around Uvita Beach. No matter what you choose to do, you’re sure to have an incredible stay in Costa Rica!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, private swimming pool, furnished patio, 2 hammocks, private observation deck near the river, TV, DVD player, free WiFi, and more
- Scenic Uvita location with stunning views of Whale’s Tail, Cano Island, and the Pacific Ocean, 15 minutes to Marino Ballena National Park for premier whale watching, close to Colonia Beach and other coastal attractions
- A concierge, personal chef, and housekeeper are available for an additional charge upon request
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Juan Santamaria International Airport, Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica (213 kilometers from property)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- This property is not suitable for children under the age of 10
- A 4-wheel drive vehicle and a GPS are strongly recommended
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in