Placed amongst rolling hills and peaceful pine forests in Northeastern Texas, Lake Palestine offers 25,600 acres of recreation area,135 miles of beautiful shoreline, and plenty of opportunities for fishing, boating, and relaxation in general. Local farmers set up their fresh vegetable stands around the town and along the highway en route to our country lake home. If you're looking for a truly rejuvenating vacation, come check out all that gorgeous Lake Palestine has to offer!
Situated on the shores of Lake Palestine surrounded by tranquil natural scenery, this 6-bedroom, 4-bathroom home is the perfect waterfront retreat for 11 guests, with flexibility up to 18 (please contact Evolve for more information on occupancy). From the moment you awake in the morning, this home will encourage you to take full advantage of its picturesque natural setting. Sip a cup of coffee out on the deck as you listen to the cheerful sounds of the tweeting birds and bask in the pleasant weather and peaceful lake views. You might even catch a glimpse of deer, ducks, and other wildlife! Spend your vacation days lounging by the lake, boating, or fishing off the private boat slip, then come back to your charming, vintage cozy cottage to relax. The great room, complete with fireplace, massive windows, and dramatic vaulted ceilings, is the perfect place to spend time with your guests. Kick back on the comfy furniture to read a good book, or play games with your companions. Retreat to the media room, where you can enjoy your favorite DVDs on the 42-inch flat-screen TV, or surf the web on the home's complimentary WiFi. When your guests are hungry, the fully equipped kitchen provides everything you need to prepare delicious home-cooked meals, which you can enjoy at the dining table overlooking the lake. In the summertime, the spacious deck with barbeque grill is the perfect place to spend the evening. Use the grill to have an outdoor meal, then relax on the deck as you watch the colorful sunset over the lake. After the sun has dipped beyond the horizon, head over to the private fire pit where you can roast marshmallows and spend time with your guests under the twinkling night sky.
While you're visiting this beautiful area, you'll find that there is plenty to see and explore. As you head into town, you'll see hometown country folks lovingly tending their land and cattle. Once you arrive in town, you'll meet some of the friendliest folks around and have the opportunity to explore charming antique shops and dine in local restaurants. Choose to try your hand at fishing, water skiing, or boating. For even more excitement, head over to the nearby water park, where you can enjoy 25,000 square feet of water fun, or over to the city zoo in Tyler. There are also opportunities for watercraft rentals - Please inquire for details! No matter what you choose to do, you're sure to feel rested and revived after a stay in this peaceful Lake Palestine lake house!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- You'll love that this home is right on the water
- Private boat slip
- Inquire about ski rentals
- Enjoy beautiful views of Lake Palestine from your house and private deck
- Children will love the playroom which is equipped with a variety of storybooks and toys
- Amenities include a private fire pit, internet, high chair, and complimentary toiletries
- Master Bedroom:1 King-sized Bed with sitting area
- Bedroom 2: 1 Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 3: 1 Queen-sized Bed
- Bedroom 4: 1 Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 5: 1 Full-sized Bed
- Bedroom 6: 1 Twin-sized Bed "Open Room" with childrens toys and games
- There is space enough to sleep up to 18 people in this home. Please note that air mattresses/sleeping bags are not provided.
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Holiday themed decor available for an additional fee
- Can sleep 11 people comfortably
- Maximum Occupancy (overnight guests): 18
- Additional $75/nt applies to accommodate guests 15-18
- Please inquire for more information regarding small gatherings and events (there is a maximum of 25 total guests allowed at property for an additional fee)
- Please note that an additional cleaning fee applies for small gatherings and any gatherings at the property without authorization will result in additional charges
- Please notify the Evolve team if any member of your traveling party is in a wheelchair at the time of reservation