|Space||2,100 sq. ft.|
|Minimum Stay||3 nights|
Kirkwood offers a unique mountain experience unlike anywhere else in North America, with a wildly diverse range of excellent ski terrain in the winter and never-ending high alpine fun in the summertime. No matter what time of year you plan to visit, you’ll find plenty of opportunities here to unleash your inner adventurer!
This comfortable 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo is the perfect setting for those looking for the ultimate Kirkwood experience. Both the main ski area base and chairlifts for Kirkwood and Timber Creek Base, the more kid-friendly portion of the mountain, are just a short walk away - No need to worry about catching a ski shuttle or waking up early in the morning to find a parking spot at this condo! With enough room to sleep 11 guests (7 on beds, 2 on pull out couch, and 2 on aero mattresses), there’s plenty of space to accommodate a family or group of couples out for an exciting mountain getaway atop the Sierra Crest. The space is great for multiple families with children traveling together, thanks to the seperate living areas and loft area with plenty of extra linens and sleeping bags for creative sleeping solutions that the kids will adore. This unit boasts many high-end finishes to help you feel as relaxed as possible during your stay, including a gourmet fully equipped kitchen, modern construction, spacious rooms, tremendous high ceilings, and a dedicated secure 2-car garage for your convenience. You’ll find the interior very tastefully appointed and well-suited for dinner parties or romantic getaways - Every day feels like a special occasion here! You and your companions will stay entertained during your downtime by watching your favorite show on 1 of 2 Sony flat panel TVs, each with cable service and Apple TV. There's also an xBox video game console and wireless internet access for your entertainment and convenience. Everything you need in your ultimate home-away-from-home is here!
You will love this condo’s fantastic location - Not only are you a short walk from the Kirkwood base and chairlifts, you’ll also get to enjoy a ski-in/ski-out access point within close proximity to the end of the driveway. All the restaurants and attractions of Kirkwood proper are within immediate walking distance, so you won’t have to venture far to check out everything this charming mountain community has to offer.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a gourmet fully equipped kitchen, in-unit washer/dryer, 2 Sony flat panel TVs, Apple TV, xBox video game console, 6 MbPS wireless internet access, basic cable, dedicated secure 2-car tandem garage, and more
- Amazing location - Walking distance to the main ski base and chairlifts for Kirkwood and Timber Creek Base as well as all the restaurants and amenities in Kirkwood proper!
- Ski-in/ski-out access point within close proximity!
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed with large closet, large dresser, side tables, and en-suite bathroom with a large bathtub, separate glass-walled shower, and double sinks
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed with large dresser and dedicated bathroom with large closet and walk-in shower
- Bedroom 3: Twin over Full Bunk Beds with dresser, double closets, and dedicated bathroom with walk-in shower
- There is 1 Queen-sized Aero Mattress, 1 pull out couch, and plenty of extra linens
- Max occupancy is 9 people
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- Please note that if you are in-residence and there are road closures due to weather, the owner will will still be charging a discounted rate for extra nights.
- Please note the owner highly recommends travel insurance to be bought because of the inclement weather that occurs in the area.
- Must be at least 21 years old to book
- Renters do not have access to condo building amenities
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for travelers. Our dedicated Travel Advisor Team is available 7 days a week and our simple online reservation system allows you to book securely with a credit card! Please feel free to call us at 1.877.818.1013.
I believe that Timber Ridge has the only three bedroom condos at Kirkwood. We have stayed in this location twice (only once in this particular unit). Kirkwood has by far the best ski experience in the Reno/Tahoe area. I love how remote Kirkwood is, so I have no problem picking up a few days worth of groceries in Carson City so that all I need to do is ski, cook, and relax.
The unit is what was expected. Plenty of pots, pans, plates, and serving utensils. Plenty of hot water for all the showers and bath. Added bonus of Apple TV on all televisions, so the evenings were filled with photo slideshows on the tv.
The entire complex is getting a little dated, but with 50 feet of snow this season, I can overlook this.
Check in and check out were very easy. Will always stay here when returning to Kirkwood.
I would go back any time I wanted to stay at Kirkwood. The owner was great to work with. She checked in on use to make sure everything was perfect.
Loved this townhouse! Spacious, well-equipped and it had a great kitchen. I would, however, recommend installing a window covering of some sort in the master bath. We would totally stay here again!
We stayed 4 days at this condo over the 2016 holidays. There were 8 of us, 4 adults and 4 kids, and it was a very comfortable fit. The apartment is large and well kept, and it's fantastic to be able to just walk to the lifts. A very pleasant and relaxing experience overall.
This condo is the perfect place to stay in Kirkwood. Quick walk to Chair 5/Cornice. We have small children and the bedroom location is perfect for afternoon nappers having the quiet space they need without having to turn down the TV and music. The kitchen has everything you need to prepare meals. Beds are comfortable. There's plenty of space for everyone to be comfortable after a long day on the mountain. The owner is very responsive, accommodating and helpful. You will love this place!