This home has been a proven home base for corporate travelers visiting San Jose and is steps away from San Jose Municipal Golf Course. Minutes from the airport, but not in the flight-path. It's a short walk to the community swimming pool, tennis courts, and playground. Access is included for our guests.
The master bedroom, with a queen bed, has a private bathroom. The 2nd bedroom has two twin beds, while the 3rd bedroom has another queen bed.
Enjoy cooking in the gourmet kitchen with upgraded appliances, dual sink, and granite counter-tops. You can have dinner in the dining room or enjoy the wonderful California weather and eat outside on the patio.
You have the convenience of having a front loading, high capacity washer and dryer in the home as well as a private one-car garage with extra parking in the parking lot. This home has central heating, and ceiling fan for cooling.
Close to PayPal, Cisco, Oracle, Yahoo, San Jose State University, and North First Street with easy access to Highway I680, I880, and US101 and San Jose International Airport.
Interaction with Guests
As hosts, we are very responsive to guests needs yet allowing you to enjoy your privacy. We are not on site; however, we are nearby and just a call, text, or email away. We want your experience to be a great one when staying at any of our properties, so please let us know what we can do to help you.
Other Things to Note
You are renting a fully equipped Executive home. Bed linens, towels, cookware, utensils, etc. are all included. Home includes laundry washer & dryer, and full sized garage. High-speed wifi, cable HDTV are also provided.
The following serves as an addendum to the reservation and rental agreement entered into between the parties via HomeAway/VRBO and its affiliate sites.
House Rules & Booking Policies - For complete rules and details, see Renter's Guide, which is emailed 4 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. Guests are responsible for thoroughly reading the guide prior to their stay, and adhering to policies outlined therein during their stay.
* No pets. No smoking. No parties/events. Some common sense rules include but are not limited to 1) Guests are responsible for following garbage protocol and taking out their own trash 2) Garage openers, passes, pool keys etc. (if applicable) must stay at the property (fees for removal apply).
* Quiet hours 10pm-8am
* Please remove your shoes inside the home.
* We expect the home to be kept up during your stay (i.e. spills wiped up, garbage and recycling taken out and put in the proper bins). Shoes should be removed when inside the home. In the event the cleaners indicate that the home has been neglected or damage is occurring from lack of care, we will require weekly cleanings at guest’s expense. If such is discovered upon checkout, additional fees will apply.
* Reservation Changes: For moves of the same duration, there is no change fee if we receive your request more than 30 days prior to arrival. Within 30 days, a $200 change fee applies. Guests are responsible for any price increase for the new nights. Cancellation fees may apply for moves more than 30 days from original arrival date. Only one change will be accepted without cancellation fees.
* Reservation may not be resold or sublet. Only the persons/group identified at the time of booking are allowed to stay at the property.
* Stays of 3 weeks or more require professional cleanings every 2 weeks. There is an additional $150 charge per cleaning.
* Bookings of 30 days or more and not subject to tax fee. Please disregard the tax fee on quotes longer than 30 nights.
* Renter must be age 25 or older. No one under the age of 25 is permitted to be at the property without a 25-or-older guest also present. Renter may be required to sign a separate rental agreement with the property manager upon booking.