Recent and modern luxury top floor Penthouse in a superb whisky Distillery refurbished in high standard Lofts. Delightful place!
The apartment is a recent and modern luxury top floor Penthouse (150 sq. meters) in a superb whisky Distillery refurbished in high standard Lofts. It is only located a throw of stones from the city centre and benefits from a stunning view over Dublin and the numerous parks and pitches surrounding the building. There is also a view over the Tolka River, which used to be a crowded and important river when the distillery was still in operation.
The MOST important thing, apart form respecting the premises is to respect the neighbourhood as this is a residential area and families are leaving around. Thus, excessively loud music is not allowed and screaming in the staircase must be avoided.
APARTMENT DESCRIPTION AND MAIN FEATURES:
This apartment is very clean, quiet, extremely bright and comes with:
- 2 large bedrooms (18 and 30 sq. meters),
- 2 bathrooms (one separated for the first bedroom, one ensuite for the master bedroom),
- a massive living room perfect for chilling out, dinners or parties,
- a fully equipped kitchen,
- a lift to the apartment, wheelchairs accessible,
- a spacious 'L' shaped balcony (60 sq. meters) surrounding the apartment,
- secured parking for one car,
- storage facilities for bicycles, baby strollers, etc.
- 1 double bed in the first bedroom,
- 1 Super-King size bed in the master bedroom,
- 3 comfortable sofa beds,
Each bed comes with clean bed sheets fresh towels.
STAYING AT THE PENTHOUSE ALSO INCLUDES:
- Outdoor gas BBQ!
- Pool table!
- Free TV,
- Free Wi-Fi,
- Nespresso coffee machine (drink as much as you want!),
- Tea (same as coffee, drink all you can),
- Kettle, microwave, oven, toaster,
- Washing machine (with detergent), dryer,
- Dishwasher (with tabs),
- Shampoo, shower gel (for men and women),
- Hair dryer,
- Iron + iron board,
- Clean bed sheets,
- Clean towels,
- Dublin maps and guides,
- Europe, Australia and USA plug adapters.
LOCATION AND TRANSPORTATION:
- Best location to attend a Gaelic match or a concert in Croke Park (the stadium is right at the end of the street),
- Numerous Dublin buses and coaches nearby, on a regular basis,
- 15-20 min walk from the heart of Dublin and 15 min walk from the sea,
- 5-10 min walk from shops, restaurants, convenience stores, etc.
BOOKING AND PRICE:
- The price is the one shown when you request a quote,
A deposit of 300 euros is required when booking or at check-in. Please respect this basic rules and enjoy your stay! Breaching these rules will lead in taking a part or full deposit.
- Quiet hours from 10 p.m. to 8 a.m. Families are leaving in the same block so if we receive complaints from our neighbours or the management company we cannot refund your deposit.
- The apartment is unsuitable for parties with loud music. Keep the volume reasonable.
- ONLY guests who have booked are allowed to stay because of damages, theft and noise incurred by external people.
- Strictly no smoking inside the apartment; please only smoke outside on the balcony.
- Charges to replace lost door key (€30) or parking permit (€50) will be deducted from the deposit.
- In case of cancellation over 30 days prior the check-in, a 10% fee is kept. Between 30 days and the check-in date, there is no refund.
- You can check-in from 3:00 pm and checkout up to 10:00 am. We are happy to grant access to the penthouse earlier than 3 pm if there is no checkout the same day. Checkouts after 10:00 am are subject to availability and are charged €10 per hour.
- The penthouse is provided in a perfect cleaning condition and is expected to be found in the same condition (apart from bed sheets and towels). You can alternatively get for €75 the penthouse cleaned by our staff after your checkout. This does not mean the penthouse can be left with excessive dirt.
- In case of excessive dirt at checkout, the deposit will be kept, whether or not you have opt-in for the cleaning service.
I’ve tried to make this description as accurate and clear as possible but if you need anything else or if there is still a grey area, feel free ask me I will be glad to give you a quick answer, generally within 1 hour. In addition, I have been living in Dublin for 6 years so now I know many good spots and what to visit across the city so that you spend an unforgettable time!
So if you are looking for an amazing place in Dublin to stay for a night or more, this apartment is made for you! I personally love it and I'm certain you will love staying there too!