|Minimum Stay||2 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Due to changes in the Homeaway site, please feel free to click "Send Message" instead of "Request to Book" to ask us a question first.
Please, no groups or senior week rentals. 2 Adults Max plus 3 children (5 total). Families only.
Please Include address and contact number when booking or requesting info.
• Great location, close to the beach, shops, restaurants and more!
• Cable TV and WiFi Internet
• Boat Slip on Canal
• Full Kitchen with dishwasher
• Washer Dryer
• 1 ½ baths
• Queen size bed, 3 single beds (2 in bunk bed)
• 2 Parking spots
• Sleeps 5 (2 adults and 3 children max)
• We have a minimum age of 25 for adults staying in this location. We also do not rent to seniors as this is a family business and not worth the risk.
Our process works as follows.
• You pay 50% of rental price at the time of booking and then the remaining 50% 60 days prior to rental date. The rental price does not include taxes, $300 refundable damage deposit and $75 to swap out linens. Unit must be cleaned by tenant before checkout.
• Once a deposit is made, we will send you a rental agreement to fill out and send back to us. We require a scanned copy of your driver’s license or ID.
• If you cancel prior to 60 days, you will get 50% of your deposit back. If you cancel less than 60 days prior you will not get your deposit back but we will do everything we can to get it rented. In that case you will get your rental fee back minus a processing fee.
• For pricing and availability, click on instant quote or book now to generate a price.
• Thanks for your consideration in renting our home.
We are full time Ocean City Residents.
Dave and Tina Woods purchased this townhome in 2013
Great location, close to the beach, shops, restaurants and more!
Beautiful 1 Bedroom 1 Loft home with pull out couch.
1 1/2 baths.
Has full kitchen stove and dishwasher.
Washer and dryer.
Comcast Cable with TV's in both bedroom and living room.
Wider End Boat Slip with Finger Pier
2 Parking spaces
3 Blocks walking distance from beach shops and restaurants.
This is a very family friendly house in a wonderful family community.
This home is perfect for small families who want to enjoy Ocean City but want to keep costs down. The full kitchen and washer/dryer make that possible.
Perfect for family who wants to stay in Ocean City and have a boat.
The Best Customer service!! A little older unit, but the Price cannot be beat!! We were happy with the location and the property. Washer/Dryer on the 2nd floor right next to the bedroom. Bring your own towels. Dave was great to work with and even received an Amazon delivery of a book for my husband while we were there. Wish we had a boat that we could have docked there. I would have liked the option to pay for cleaning service, but wasn't too hard to clean.
Great location for boating by rt. 90 bridge, boat slip was included with stay. Family enjoyed beach, bike riding, walking, running, play ground walking distance with basketball court & tennis courts in a nice quiet area but close to everything. On 94th str. Close to kirbys pub for Happy hour 4-7 1/2 lb. Shrimp $5.25 & domestic beer $1.75. Great
We had 4 people in family & condo was perfect size for us. Some upgrades could be made like tv in bedroom was small, wifi kept going out not sure why...But over all we had a Great stay
Hint: go to Delaware for outlet shopping, beer ect. Tax free
We had a great trip, and everything with the property was as advertised. My wife and I stayed with our 1-year old daughter and this location was perfect. A great location that is located in a quiet area, with a nice park and playground close by. The walk to the beach is very easy, and there are a number of shops/restaurants within walking distance. The owners are very responsive and easy to work with. Overall a great experience.
Great place to stay. Actually bigger than it seems and all of the neighbors are very friendly and nice. Walking distance to playground for kids and grocery store for all your needs. You can tell the owner takes care of the place.
Perfect place for a getaway! Location was great, on quiet road in upper OC but close to everything! Walk to ocean beaches, restaurants, stores! Loved having washer & dryer (especially since we were in town for a softball tournament, my daughter had a clean uniform everyday). If I ever return to OC I would definitely stay again!
We were in town for a lacrosse tournament. This house was perfect for our stay! Much more comfortable than a hotel. The kitchen had everything that we needed and more. It was so nice to have a washer/dryer. Close to everything but off the beaten path. Sitting on the back deck along the dock was so peaceful. The owners were so hospitable! I would highly recommend!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Linen and Towel||$75|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Please include your address and contact number when booking.The cleaning fee is based on leaving the house the way it was at check in.
Prior to 60 days - We will refund 50% of your deposit.
Less than 60 days, there will be no refund. Since we are a family business, we will attempt to rent the house and if that happens you will get your full refund minus a $100 processing fee.