|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
Due to changes in the Homeaway site, please feel free to click "Send Message" instead of "Request to Book" to ask us a question first.
Please, no groups or senior week rentals. 2 Adults Max plus 3 children (5 total). Families only.
Please Include address and contact number when booking or requesting info.
• Great location, close to the beach, shops, restaurants and more!
• Cable TV and WiFi Internet
• Boat Slip on Canal
• Full Kitchen with dishwasher
• Washer Dryer
• 1 ½ baths
• Queen size bed, 3 single beds (2 in bunk bed)
• 2 Parking spots
• Sleeps 5 (2 adults and 3 children max)
• We have a minimum age of 25 for adults staying in this location. We also do not rent to seniors as this is a family business and not worth the risk.
Our process works as follows.
• You pay 50% of rental price at the time of booking and then the remaining 50% 60 days prior to rental date. The rental price does not include taxes, $300 refundable damage deposit and $75 to swap out linens. Unit must be cleaned by tenant before checkout.
• Once a deposit is made, we will send you a rental agreement to fill out and send back to us. We require a scanned copy of your driver’s license or ID.
• If you cancel prior to 60 days, you will get 50% of your deposit back. If you cancel less than 60 days prior you will not get your deposit back but we will do everything we can to get it rented. In that case you will get your rental fee back minus a processing fee.
• For pricing and availability, click on instant quote or book now to generate a price.
• Thanks for your consideration in renting our home.
We are full time Ocean City Residents.
Dave and Tina Woods purchased this townhome in 2013
Great location, close to the beach, shops, restaurants and more!
Beautiful 1 Bedroom 1 Loft home with pull out couch.
1 1/2 baths.
Has full kitchen stove and dishwasher.
Washer and dryer.
Comcast Cable with TV's in both bedroom and living room.
Wider End Boat Slip with Finger Pier
2 Parking spaces
3 Blocks walking distance from beach shops and restaurants.
This is a very family friendly house in a wonderful family community.
This home is perfect for small families who want to enjoy Ocean City but want to keep costs down. The full kitchen and washer/dryer make that possible.
Perfect for family who wants to stay in Ocean City and have a boat.
Great place to stay. Actually bigger than it seems and all of the neighbors are very friendly and nice. Walking distance to playground for kids and grocery store for all your needs. You can tell the owner takes care of the place.
Perfect place for a getaway! Location was great, on quiet road in upper OC but close to everything! Walk to ocean beaches, restaurants, stores! Loved having washer & dryer (especially since we were in town for a softball tournament, my daughter had a clean uniform everyday). If I ever return to OC I would definitely stay again!
We were in town for a lacrosse tournament. This house was perfect for our stay! Much more comfortable than a hotel. The kitchen had everything that we needed and more. It was so nice to have a washer/dryer. Close to everything but off the beaten path. Sitting on the back deck along the dock was so peaceful. The owners were so hospitable! I would highly recommend!
The townhouse was excellent. Spacious and close to everything cost is great. Will be going again next summer. Would highly recommend this rental to anyone looking for a rental in Ocean City.
I have been visiting Ocean City since I was a kid and usually stay at our family condo. This was my first time renting a place and I was very pleased. The location was great and within walking distance of a lot yet it was quiet enough that you didn't hear the loud crowds late at night. Very clean and had everything we needed from kitchen utensils to extra towels. The set up was perfect for the 6 of us to sleep comfortably and have plenty of room. I will be renting this place again next year without a doubt!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
Jul 9 2016 - Aug 26 2016
7 night minimum stay
My Standard Rate
2 night minimum stay
|Linen and Towel||$75|
|Refundable damage deposit||$300|
Please include your address and contact number when booking.The cleaning fee is based on leaving the house the way it was at check in.
Prior to 60 days - We will refund 50% of your deposit.
Less than 60 days, there will be no refund. Since we are a family business, we will attempt to rent the house and if that happens you will get your full refund minus a $100 processing fee.