Wake to the sounds of the church bells of nearby Chiesa Santa Maria a Ricorboli! This sophisticated apartment is especially set up to provide very spacious and well furnished accommodation for two guests. It is located in a very desirable residential neighbourhood just 200m from Ponte San Niccolò and the River Arno. A 15 minute walk takes you to the fabulous views of Piazzale Michelangelo and all the sights of the historic centre of Florence are within a stunning 30 minute walk.
The large living area includes an open kitchen and living room. The large bedroom is furnished with a Queen sized bed, ample closet, nightstands with Tolomedo lamps. The separate dining room seats four. There are two marble tiled bathrooms, are each fitted with a shower, toilet, bidet and sink. Two exceptional features of this home are the abundance of natural light provided by the many windows and the unique off-white tile flooring, a specialty of the architect.
The owners live here part of each year, so are committed to providing for guests the same high standard of accommodation as they desire for themselves. Guests can expect a high standard of service, personalized to the degree that suits their needs. This apartment would be of interest to experienced, discerning travelers seeking quality accommodation offering extras at a reasonable price. This is not a pure investment property and is not listed on the popular, volume oriented listing service now used by so many.
• Fully equipped kitchen with pans, pots, utensils, glassware, dishes.
• Siemens 4 burner gas stove top
• Siemens oven
• Siemens ¾ size refrigerator with freezer
• Siemens Dishwasher
• Nespresso coffee maker
For Your Comfort
• Large bedroom - Queen size bed with 5 zone, latex memory foam mattress
• Egyptian cotton towels by “The White Company”; down filled pillows and duvet by Frette and 100% cotton bedding by Mazzoni (http://www.mazzonicasa.it)
• Separate dining room
• Two zone air conditioning
• Hot water radiators and two forced air inverter (heating) units
• 46” Sony Television (Italian free-to-air channels. Some English internet TV programs are available as podcasts.)
• Orbitsound sound bar system with iPad/iPhone dock for enjoyment of your own digital music
• Bosch front loading washing machine
• Security: As for any destination, the usual travel precautions should be observed, however this is a safe neighbourhood in what is generally considered a safe city. The main building requires an entry key and is controlled by video enter-phone. The first floor location provides additional security and the single point of entry to the apartment is secured by a Dierre steel reinforced security door with multiple deadbolts.
• Iron & ironing board
• This is a non-smoking apartment and, sorry, no pets are allowed.
• Free WiFi
• Complimentary starter supplies of Nespresso coffee pods, tea bags, bottle of Chianti Classico, bottle each of still & sparkling water, bathroom soaps, dishwasher and laundry soaps, and garbage bags.
• Personal welcome by our English speaking concierge who will provide an orientation to the apartment's features, appliances etc.
• Assistance with requests for local information such as restaurants and gallery bookings.
• A comprehensive "Apartment & Neighbourhood Guide" emailed to guests prior to arrival