Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.
Private, top floor, absolute oceanfront, lovely one bedroom condo at the highly acclaimed Kona Reef Resort!
Elegant, large wall mirrors to bring the beautiful ocean and sunset view into the living room!
Why Kona Reef:
• Conveniently located along the prestigious Alii Drive in the heart of Kona town.
• It’s a 5 minute walk in your flip-flops down a low traffic side street (along the ocean) to the village where you will enjoy shopping, dining, nightlife, and other attractions in historic Kailua Village. Walking is better than being caught in downtown traffic, while searching for an elusive parking spot.
• It’s only a few steps to the romantic Honl's Beach; offering snorkeling on calm days, sandy area for kids and sunning, and a hugely popular surf spot when the waves are up.
• It’s one of the few Resorts to offer a heated, salt-water pool adjacent to the ocean.
• It also has a jet spa, barbecue facility & pavilion, elevators, on property and lots of free parking for guests, in a zone where parking is a valued commodity.
Why Top Floor, Ocean Front is best:
(Kona Reef has elevators)
• Best views of ocean and sunsets from lanai, living area and kitchen
• Best privacy; which is compromised on the first and second floor units
• Best security; leave the lanai door open 24 hours to enjoy ocean breeze and sound
• This Ocean front suite is 23 feet from (7 meters) the shoreline. You can watch the surfers, with occasional sightings of whales and dolphins.
• Bedding includes a California King and a sofa-bed in the living room, accommodating up to 4 guests.
• Romantic décor.
• Fully equipped kitchen.
• Bath tub, with a shower.
• Soaps, toiletries, and hairdryer.
• Beach gears, beach towels, cooler.
• 48" flat screen LED smart TV in the living room and 40" new flat screen TV in the bedroom for your enjoyment.
• Living room has ceiling fan and air conditioner. Bedroom also has ceiling fan over the California King bed giving a comfortable and soothing breeze while you sleep.
• Washer and dryer in the suite, and all utilities.
• Professional, licensed property manager.
• Professional cleaning crew.
I have lived in Kona for 30 years. I purchased this condo because Kona Reef has the best location in Kona and because top floor, ocean front is the best location in the Kona Reef Resort. I take pride in my condo. I want my guests to:
• enjoy a comfortable, hassle free stay,
• feel they had one of their best ever vacations, and
• feel they received high value, at a fair price.
Kona Reef Suite D32 is managed by a bona fide property management company in Kona and is cleaned by a professional cleaning crew.
If you are looking for a superb location, breathtaking direct oceanfront view, an elegantly decorated suite at reasonable rates with a team of efficient, friendly and helpful staff to see to it that your check-in is seamless and your stay is comfortable and enjoyable, you have come to the right place! Look no further! Book now before your requested dates are filled!
Keywords: Kona Reef Absolute Oceanfront Condo Suite