Villa in Seminyak, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 6
- english, indonesian
Pool / Spa
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 6
Minimum age of primary renter: 18
- Please do not smoke inside the house. We have a...
This House's Host is very kindness. He always help us. Thanks
This House's Host is very kindness.
He always help us.
Hendros villa was very modern, comfortable and central for the six of us, four adults and two
Hendros villa was very modern, comfortable and central for the six of us, four adults and two children. The cleaners turned up daily and did a good job tidying up. Peter our Balinese host was disappointing in that he was late meeting us on arrival, turned up an hour and twenty minutes after a time we'd organised to meet and on our last night arrived early when it was not convenient to return the keys even though he said he would return later. It felt like he was too busy to offer us any help or advice eg. things to see, transport etc. A Service fee and also an International Currency Transfer fee where taken from my credit card above the price that was quoted.
All in all this was a fantastic holiday. The villa is beautiful, modern & in a prime location! The
All in all this was a fantastic holiday. The villa is beautiful, modern & in a prime location! The cleaning staff were so lovely and Peter, our host was prompt & friendly.
We did encounter a few minor issues such as the power going out, the pool water dropped drastically & we didnt have any filtered drinking water on the last day/night which meant buying a heap. The power and the pool were attended to immediately which was fantastic and was not enough to deter me from booking this villa again. I would definitely recommend this villa to others!
The location of the villa ias great. U can find food, fashion, art in nearby area and all u need to
The location of the villa ias great. U can find food, fashion, art in nearby area and all u need to do is walking :) u can find everything u need to cook in Bintang supermarket. The price of the villa is quiet reasonable looking at the location and the rooms itself. Luckily, I arrived there when it's been redecorated . Thx u Peter, Hendro and Wanto who have been really helpfull before and while I stayed there. Esp thanks to Peter for ur kindness in matching up ur busy time with mine
We had the most relaxing stay here. The house is beautiful and the staff are absolutely lovely. We
We had the most relaxing stay here. The house is beautiful and the staff are absolutely lovely. We felt so at home and so cared for. The breakfast was a feast of delicious tropical fruits, creamy coconut porridge and fresh bread along with nice strong coffee. Thank you so much to Rodney and Arleene and the staff.
The address is: Jalan Villa Lalu, Nomor 5
It should take about 20 minutes without traffic, and about 45 minutes with traffic (during peak hours) from the airport.
From the airport, please inform the taxi driver as follow:
1. Ke Jalan Raya Seminyak, depan/seberang Supermarket Bintang, itu adalah Jalan Villa Lalu.
2. Masuk ke Jalan Villa Lalu, dan terus lurus sampai akhir jalan (sekitar 50 meter), belok ke kiri, dan rumahnya pas di seberang pura di sebelah kiri (sekitar 5 meter setelah belok ke kiri).
3. Rumahnya berpintu coklat: Jalan Villa Lalu, Nomor 5.
1. Tell the taxi driver to take you to Jalan Seminyak Raya to Bintang Supermarket. In front / right across from the Bintang Supermarket, there's a small road. This is Jalan Villa Lalu.
2. Turn to Jalan Villa Lalu, take it all the way down (about 50 meters), and at the end of the road, take a left. The house is right across from the temple (about 5 meters after the left turn)
3. The house has a brown coloured gate: Jalan Villa Lalu, No. 5