About the property
- Villa2690 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 nights
Villa in Seminyak, 3 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, sleeps 8
Perfect for a couple or family or a group of friends looking for good time in Bali
- 3 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- A private swimming pool to chill out and relax with family or friends
- Parking Space for 1 car or multiple motorbikes
- Full Kitchen where you can whip up your favorite dish or host new friends
- A spacious veranda with dining table, and 1 wooden couch to hang out and host a gathering
- A daily cleaning service
- Wireless Internet
- We can help arrange an airport pick up / rent a car / find tour guides or anything you might need to make your holiday great
- Master Bedroom with bathroom with a queen sized bed.
- A spacious second bedroom with lots of natural light that spans the entire 2nd floor of the house, a queen sized bed, 2 sofa (twin bed sized) to chill out and a flat screen TV
- A third bedroom with a queen sized bed.
- All bedrooms have A/C
- Clean sheets and bath towels are provided
NOTE: There are only 3 real beds in the villa (one in each bedroom), and if there are more than 6 people, 2 guests will be on the twin size (two of these) couch/bed on the second floor bedroom.
As people say, locations!, locations!, locations!!!
The house is located off the main road in Seminyak, about 2 minute walk (no exaggeration) off the main strip in Seminyak where all cafes, restaurants, bars, spas, and fashionable shops are.
- It's a 3 minute walk to Bintang grocery store where you can buy all your groceries and daily necessities.
- A 10 minute walk to Warung Made, the iconic and popular Bali restaurant.
- About 15 minute walk or less than 5 minute bike ride to the Seminyak beach where you can surf to your heart's content.
- It's close to all the actions, but yet, it's peaceful and quiet, a sanctuary in the center of the city
Taxi Distance to Major Attractions
- Kuta Beach: 15 minutes
- Kudeta or Potato Head or any restaurant/club/lounge in Petitenget area: 15 minutes
- Tanah Lot: 45 minutes
- Jimbaran: 45 minutes
- Ubud: 90 minutes
Transportation is easily accessible here step to the main road, and taxis are aplenty, and car and motorbike rental companies are all readily available
We are flexible on check-in and check out times if there's no other guests checking in on the same day you depart, or checking out on the same day your arrive. If there are existing/new guests, the check-in and out times are as follow:
Check-Out time: 12 PM
Check-In time: 2 PM or later
A. Please do not smoke inside the house. We have ash trays in the patio and we would be most grateful if guests will abide by this.
B. No loud party at the house after 10 PM.
We are 2 brothers who live in different continents growing up (US and Australia), and we decided to move to Bali together in late 2012. Right now, we decide to see a bit of the world together, so while we are traipsing the world, we are renting out our house in Bali. As the adage goes, a friend in need is a friend indeed, and we count ourselves blessed and lucky to have our friend, Sarah, who would be helping us checking-in/out guests while we are not in Bali. Sarah speaks Indonesian, English, and Italian!
Any information left out or something else you would like to know about? Please feel free to ask and we'll happily get back to you as soon as we can!
- Response time:
- within a few days
- Calendar last updated:
- May 20, 2018
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 2:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 AM
This House's Host is very kindness. He always help us. Thanks
This House's Host is very kindness.
He always help us.
Hendros villa was very modern, comfortable and central for the six of us, four adults and two
Hendros villa was very modern, comfortable and central for the six of us, four adults and two children. The cleaners turned up daily and did a good job tidying up. Peter our Balinese host was disappointing in that he was late meeting us on arrival, turned up an hour and twenty minutes after a time we'd organised to meet and on our last night arrived early when it was not convenient to return the keys even though he said he would return later. It felt like he was too busy to offer us any help or advice eg. things to see, transport etc. A Service fee and also an International Currency Transfer fee where taken from my credit card above the price that was quoted.
All in all this was a fantastic holiday. The villa is beautiful, modern & in a prime location! The
All in all this was a fantastic holiday. The villa is beautiful, modern & in a prime location! The cleaning staff were so lovely and Peter, our host was prompt & friendly.
We did encounter a few minor issues such as the power going out, the pool water dropped drastically & we didnt have any filtered drinking water on the last day/night which meant buying a heap. The power and the pool were attended to immediately which was fantastic and was not enough to deter me from booking this villa again. I would definitely recommend this villa to others!
The location of the villa ias great. U can find food, fashion, art in nearby area and all u need to
The location of the villa ias great. U can find food, fashion, art in nearby area and all u need to do is walking :) u can find everything u need to cook in Bintang supermarket. The price of the villa is quiet reasonable looking at the location and the rooms itself. Luckily, I arrived there when it's been redecorated . Thx u Peter, Hendro and Wanto who have been really helpfull before and while I stayed there. Esp thanks to Peter for ur kindness in matching up ur busy time with mine
We had the most relaxing stay here. The house is beautiful and the staff are absolutely lovely. We
We had the most relaxing stay here. The house is beautiful and the staff are absolutely lovely. We felt so at home and so cared for. The breakfast was a feast of delicious tropical fruits, creamy coconut porridge and fresh bread along with nice strong coffee. Thank you so much to Rodney and Arleene and the staff.
My friends and I stayed 2 nights at Hendro's place, a fabulous and spacious villa well located in
My friends and I stayed 2 nights at Hendro's place, a fabulous and spacious villa well located in Seminyak. The place looked exactly as it did in the pictures. I had the chance to stay in the biggest bedroom with the bed canopy and I totally loved it. We did not get the chance to meet Hendro in person. However, he is certainly the best host I have ever spoken with so far. He gave us all the tips you could ever imagine and booked places & massages for us. In a nutshell, we absolutely enjoyed our stay and I would definitely recommend Hendro's place to anyone whose traveling to Bali
The address is: Jalan Villa Lalu, Gang Cempaka, Nomor 5
It should take about 20 minutes without traffic, and about 45 minutes with traffic (during peak hours) from the airport.
From the airport, please inform the taxi driver as follow:
1. Ke Jalan Raya Seminyak, depan/seberang Supermarket Bintang, itu adalah Jalan Villa Lalu.
2. Masuk ke Jalan Villa Lalu, dan terus lurus sampai akhir jalan (sekitar 50 meter), belok ke kiri, dan rumahnya pas di seberang pura di sebelah kiri (sekitar 5 meter setelah belok ke kiri).
3. Rumahnya berpintu coklat: Jalan Villa Lalu, Nomor 5.
1. Tell the taxi driver to take you to Jalan Seminyak Raya to Bintang Supermarket. In front / right across from the Bintang Supermarket, there's a small road. This is Jalan Villa Lalu.
2. Turn to Jalan Villa Lalu, take it all the way down (about 50 meters), and at the end of the road, take a left. The house is right across from the temple (about 5 meters after the left turn)
3. The house has a brown coloured gate: Jalan Villa Lalu, No. 5
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Additional Guests: USD 30 per night (after 6 guests) Check in after 2:00 PM, check out before 12:00 PM Cancellation Policy - Advanced 60 days: 50% refund 60 days before check-in (additional cancellation charges may apply)