• Available from late December through end of March (dates flexible). Also available for select weeks at other times of year - check calendar for availability.
• Beautiful, roomy, very private 2 BR/2 Bath home on a quiet cul-de-sac nestled in the redwoods of Felton on a gorgeous sunny ½ acre lot with yard and garden.
• Oversized sunny deck with great mountain view and large hot tub for night time views of the stars.
• Fully equipped spacious Pergo-floored kitchen with gas range and new appliances (incl. Nespresso espresso machine!).
• Kitchen opens seamlessly into a bright comfortable carpeted living room area with wood burning stove, king-sized couch/sleep-on fouton, additional leather couch, and oversized comfy reading chair.
• Living room also has two BIG picture widows offering a broad and sunny green view of the lovely tree-lined landscaped yard and mountains.
• Two spacious bedrooms with King (master BR) and Queen (guest BR) beds, each room with their own full and newly redone tiled bathrooms.
• Washer & Dryer, Dishwasher, Microwave, gas stove/range, Weber grill on deck.
• Wi-Fi, big screen TV, indoor/outdoor stereo, Tivo, copier/fax machine, and extensive music, film/video, and travel book libraries.
• A studio on the property MAY be occupied during your stay - separate entrance, will be working in the yard occasionally.
• Location is:
o 1 mile to downtown Felton (grocery stores/coffee shop/restaurants/live music venue)
o 7 miles to downtown Santa Cruz and beach.
o Easy access to Rt 17 for commuting to San Jose or the SF Bay peninsula.
o 40 minutes to San Jose airport (SJC), 1 hour to San Francisco International airport (SFO).
o 1 hour 20 minutes to downtown San Francisco
o 1 hour to Monterey/Carmel
o 2 hours to Big Sur
• More pictures available upon request.
• NO pets or smoking.
• Rent - $3500 per month. Rent includes 1 house cleaning per month. Rentals of less than 1 month are $200 per night plus cleaning fee.