|Minimum Stay||2 - 7 nights|
********We have another Villa "Allure 4086969"********
Visiting Orlando and need a place to stay? Looks no further, at leisure villa is just for you. This vacation home only 8.8 mile from main gate of Disney, and minutes away from sea world, universal studios, islands of adventure and wet and wild. On top of that, there is only a 30 minute drive to the newly open Legoland. The gulf coast beaches, Kennedy space center, Busch gardens and the Atlantic beaches are around an hour away.
This high tech luxury vacation home truly stands out among the rest due to its
• easy to access to all the attractions
• 3800+ sf of air conditioned living and entertaining space
• 8 bedrooms including 5 king sized bed rooms with three of master suit units
• three twin bed rooms design for prince, princess and teenage
• pull out sofa bed in master bedroom for kids who want stay with their parents closely
• master suit equipped crib for baby stay with young couple and second master suit design for new couple
• 9 HD flat screen TVs for each room plus a hd projector (120”,60”, 51” 42”)
• 1000w blue ray home theater systems ready for 3D movies/games, Ipod docking and smart tv
• ps3 gaming console
• alarm clock equipped with usb charger and feature of soundflow which allow smart phone play music without wire connection
• complementary wireless internet, long distance call to us, Canada and Puerto Rico
• brand new high end furniture
• new bedding linens(comforters, blankets, sheets, pillows) and bath linens
• super capacity of washer and dryer with steam function just in case you need it. H
• new BBQ grill
• hill side oversize heated private pool with spa for both privacy and enjoyment
• computer/office corner in case you need it
• affordable price.
Location and amenities
This villa is conveniently located in a very beautiful and quite community at exit 58 of the i-4 through great champions gate. Orlando airport is about 35 minutes away; a huge range of golf courses are within an easy drive to suit all abilities and budgets, including the world famous champion gate courses designed by Greg Norman, which is within walking distance of the villa.
The local amenities include banks, supermarkets like Walmart and target, take-away, pharmacies and tons of different restaurants, all within a 5-10 minute drive. The gulf coast is only an hour or so away to the west, with the perfect white sandy beaches of clear water and st petersburg. This side of florida is also the home of busch gardens, a park blending the latest rides with a variety of wild animals. To the east it is an easy journey to destinations such as Daytona beach and the kennedy space center.
This villa can comfortably host group people, which is great for family reunion or sharing with friends! Located in a quiet neighborhood around 8.X miles away from disney world, this newly-renovated villa will fulfill all your holiday needs. Spacious and fully air-conditioned, our custom-decorated home will ensure you get the comfortable and enjoyable vacation you came for. The house comes with many amenities including complementary wi-fi, free us domestic & canada long-distance phone calls, and flat-screen cable tvs are in every bedroom. The kitchen is generously equipped for eating in or out, and a gas bbq is available outside. Laundry machine, dryer, and dishwasher are all provided and each bedroom has linens, towels and blankets. Surrounded by golf courses, grocery store, restaurant, bank, and gas station are just a 3-minute drive away. Our villa is managed by a professional management company. The customer service is available 24/7 and just a phone call away.
• ceiling-fans • heating • patio-stone/concrete
• screened-porch/lanai • outdoor-grill-gas • dishwasher
• microwave • refrigerator-full-size • oven
• stove-top-burners • toaster • coffee-maker
• blender • paper-towels • toilet-paper
• iron • ironing-board • washer
• dryer • bath-linens • bed-linens
• beach-chairs • books-kids • games-adults
• games-kids • tv-cable
• blu-ray player • video-library • alarm-clock
• radio • stereo
We loved this house. We felt so comfortable with the 14 of us in this nicely decorated and furnished home. The beds were so comfortable. The kitchen open and spacious.We never felt like we we're on top of each other.
Everyone enjoyed the movie room and the pool and hot tub.
Location was so close to everything we wanted to do, Walt Disney World, Universal, even the grocery store.
We were also, happy to meet the owners, Dustin and Shirley. Very nice people and really cared about the family enjoying our vacation.We would definitely rent from them again.
Overall, our family of 15, including 7 grandkids, had a great time staying at this property. The kids loved the media room and swimming pool. The location is great-very close to restaurants and shopping and a short drive to Disney.
The Management Company was very responsive and immediately took care of any problems that developed during our stay.
Everything was very nice. The bedrooms were awesome. The only bathroom downstairs being in one of the bedrooms was kind of weird. Pool and hot tub were hard to operate at first but figured it out towards the end. All in all worked out well for our group.
We rented two properties from this owner for a family vacation in Davenport, Florida. Our large family vacation consisted of 23 people of varying ages from 5 to 73. One of the properties was AtLeisure, the other was Allure- these properties were around the corner from each other, which made hanging out together really convenient.
If you're looking for a spacious home(s) to relax in, with all the amenities that you can imagine- you will find either of these properties befitting. These properties were really beautiful, each had spacious family rooms, multiple bedrooms and bathrooms, a gorgeous kitchen, screened in pool, wi-fi, movie room, and flat screen tvs in every room. There is a place in these homes for everyone to enjoy! The properties are well maintained and have been upgraded and newly renovated, you can tell that a lot of care is put into maintaining the properties. On top of beautiful properties, there is also shopping and eateries just a few miles away.
The owner answered all questions before we rented, sent pictures of the properties, sent confirmation of rental payments, and returned phone calls. I would highly recommend either property to anyone wishing to enjoy their vacation with the convenience of home, plus a few extra perks.
This property was perfect for our family and in-laws. The pool was excellent with a great hot tub. The owner was always easily reachable for any needs or questions which was greatly appreciated. The property was clean and very well laid out.
The home was wonderful! Everything was clean and spacious. The descriptions were accurate. The owner and management provided excellent customer service and made our family vacation worry-free. We will definitely book with them again for our next FL vacation.
|Property Damage Protection||$99|
|cleaning fee||$170 + Tax|
Please note that Standard Rate is for Apr.26 - May 30 2015 only and contact the owner for details and possible discount.
The quoted price doesn't include Pool heating $249/week, BBQ $50/week. 13% of TAX applied on top of all charges. Pool heating is $45/day and minimum 5 days for turning on the pool heating. Weekend (Thursday - Sun day) rate is 15% more on top of the nightly rate if less than 7 nights.
All confirmed bookings may be cancelled at any time in the form of a letter or an email. The following charges would be applied to all cancellations:
1. Over 90 days prior to check-in - $100 processing fee.
2. 60 to 90 days prior to check-in - deposit retained as credit towards rental within one year.
3. 30 to 60 days prior to check-in - 50% of rental.
4. Within 30 days - 100% of rental.
Note: We will not keep deposits/rental fees except $100 processing fee if the property can be re-rented. If the property is rented for a fraction of the original rental fee because it is posted as a late availability listing, the portion of the rent recovered will be refunded.