|Minimum Stay||30 nights|
When you book through the HomeAway checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
A beautiful, bright and spacious 1 bedroom, fully furnished apartment in Amsterdam Centre sits in a quiet setting on the edge of a beautiful park. This very clean and comfortable apartment features:
- 1 large bedroom with loads of closet space.
- 1 newly renovated full bathroom with shower, toilet and good water pressure.
- Very large newly renovated kitchen with all the utensils you'll need plus a dishwasher, stove, washer and dryer and a huge window overlooking a beautiful park.
- Wi-Fi/Internet access.
- Very bright and attractively decorated living room with large windows and stunning view of the park.
- A large balcony overlooking the park
- 2 minute walk to shops and major grocery stores.
- Convenient Public Transportation: bus stop is 1 minute from your door and takes you to Central Station in 5 minutes and a tram takes you to Leidseplein (main hub of Amsterdam) in 7 minutes.
- Close to all major tourist attractions.
- 2 grocery stores within 1 minutes walk.
- Gas BBQ
- Bi-monthly cleaning service
The apartment is bright and spacious and certainly had all the comforts we needed for our stay.
The convenient location made it a haven to come back to after seeing the sights in Amsterdam. We felt like we lived with the locals yet it was very easy to get to all that Amsterdam has to offer. Looking out from the kitchen window to the park and the canal with the houseboats was a nice reminder of where we were.
I would love to come back to this nice apartment and certainly recommend it.
Thank you John for making things go so smoothly.
Guy and Ferne
The apartment is exactly how it looks in pictures, very modern and very spacious. The owner was very kind to us and was a great help to our vacation in Amsterdam. Perfectly located by central station so getting around Holland is a breeze. Great neighborhood with all the amenities. I recommend this to anyone looking to stay in Amsterdam!
The apartment was great ! It had all the amenities needed and the owner was very friendly and helpful. Would definitely stay here again and would recommend it to others :)
I was staying in Amsterdam for a week in this apartment with my girlfriend. The owner was very friendly and was always in touch. We were completely satisfied with our stay - the place is nice and cozy, the neighborhood - quite and lovely. Would recommend.
Very nice appartments that has all you'll need. The center is realy close, so you can just walk to the main destinations. But at the same time house is situated in a quiet place by a lovely garden with larks singing in the morning. Thank you John!
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
30 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$548|
This is a non smoking apartment. You will be required to provide a copy of your passport upon arrival.
* Approximate monthly rate. Actual rate will depend on the days of the month you stay.