With miles of white sandy beaches, shimmering blue waters, and luscious foliage, Panama City Beach is truly a tropical paradise. Whether you're planning a family vacation, a golf retreat, or a romantic weekend away, this gorgeous area has plenty to enjoy! Situated in the beautiful, full-service Edgewater Beach Resort, this 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo provides all of the comforts of home as well as a multitude of luxury resort amenities.
Start your vacation mornings by sipping a delicious cup of coffee out on one of your two private balconies as you enjoy peaceful views of lush landscaping. If you're in the mood for some competition, enjoy a round of golf on the immaculate golf course or play a tennis on one of the resort's courts. To cool off, head down to one of the resort's 11 pools. Go for a dip in the crystal clear lagoon pool where you can enjoy a variety of waterfalls and miniature islands. The resort even has a splash castle for the children to enjoy! Effortlessly swap the pools for crashing surf and soft warm sand. The sugar white-sand beach is just a short walk or tram ride away. Before you know it you'll be splashing in the sparkling water, building sandcastle masterpieces, or strolling along the water's edge as you listen to the soothing sounds of the crashing waves. Take a break from the sun back at your beautifully renovated condo. Lounge on the brand-new living room furniture as you enjoy the central air-conditioning, or watch your favorite cable shows on the flat-screen TV. The full kitchen provides everything you need to whip up yummy meals and snacks, so preparing your own food is a breeze. Enjoy meals with your guests at the modern dining table, or have a tasty meal at the resort restaurant. At the end of the day, relax on one of the private balconies where you can sip your favorite beverage and enjoy the company of your guests before retreating to one of the peaceful bedrooms to rest up for another day of seaside adventures.
From this gorgeous resort, you'll easily be able to access all that Panama City Beach has to offer. Visit Shipwreck Island and enjoy tons of exhilarating water rides. Get in touch with nature at St. Andrews State Park, where you may catch a glimpse of wildlife like pelicans, turtles, or dolphins. Try your hand at water sports like paddle boarding, surfing, or fishing. Spend a day perusing shops at Pier Park, indulge in delicious local cuisine at the well-known FireFly restaurant, or just enjoy your vacation days sunbathing and relaxing on the beautiful beaches. No matter what you choose to do, you're sure to have an amazing stay at this Panama City Beach condo!
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- This condo was lovingly renovated in October to 2013 to include new appliances, fixtures, bedding, carpet, furniture, window treatments, and decor
- The home is located in a full-service beach resort, so you'll have access to tennis courts, a restaurant, a fitness center, 11 community pools, and the beach
- From here you'll be within walking distance to the beach and just a short drive away from attractions like Pier Park and Shipwreck Island
- Master Bedroom: King-sized Bed, walk-in closet, flat-screen TV, dresser, chest, en-suite bathroom with shower/tub
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed, 2 large closets, flat-screen TV, dresser, en-suite bathroom with shower/tub
- Bedroom 3: 2 Twin-sized Beds, large closet, flat-screen TV, dresser, en-suite bathroom with shower/tub
- Queen-sized sofa sleeper in living room
- No smoking
- No pets
- Must be at least 21 years to book
- $30 per/day Optional Daily Cleaning Service
- Additional taxes and fees may apply