Uncover the nation's capital in style when you book this upscale DC Vacation Rental apartment home. Nestled in a beautiful historic building this lovely home boasts 2-bedrooms, 2-bathrooms, and enough room to sleep 6. You're sure to feel like a city native in no time!
Recently updated to reflect classic contemporary taste, this apartment has the sleek feel of a city apartment with all the space necessary for you and your family to spread out during your trip. You'll love the large living room with its antique mantel and large flat-screen TV. Curl up in here with a good book or movie, or enjoy a board game together. The chef in your family will feel spoiled in this glamorous kitchen which was recently outfitted with stainless steel appliances and granite countertops. The large breakfast bar lets guests chat easily with the cook, and enjoy snacks in view of the TV. The 2 bathrooms in this home are equally impressive, with luxurious travertine tile and custom made vanities. 2 bedrooms offer comfortable sleeping for 4 guests, and a Queen-sized sleeper sofa in the living room is perfect for any tagalongs.
Located in Washington's historical Capitol Hill district, you're in the heart of the city when staying at this lush abode. You'll love the warmth and friendliness of this neighborhood in addition to the easy city access nearby. Both Blue and Orange Metro lines are easily accessed here, as well as cabs, an Amtrak station, and BikeShare locations. This is a prime spot for visitors who want to explore the city. Visit world-class museums just minutes away and pay tribute to some of the country's most notable monuments. You'll find exquisite dining and shopping during your stay as well. Whether you're here for business or for the sightseeing, this apartment is an ideal spot to kick back and relax in luxury during your time in the capital.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Historic building & architecture
- Completely remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances
- Updated contemporary bathrooms
- Multiple flat-screen TVs with Satellite Cable
- Prime location for public transit and sightseeing
- Master Bedroom: Queen-sized Bed, 2 end tables, 2 lamps, en suite bathroom, TV, built-in storage shelves and drawers, closet
- Bedroom 2: Queen-sized Bed, 2 end tables, 2 lamps, TV, walk-in closet, built-in drawers
- Queen-sized Sleeper Sofa is located in the living room
- No pets
- No smoking
- Extra Person Fee of $25/night per person for 5th and 6th guest
- Must be 21 years or older to book
- Additional fees and taxes may apply