* Please note that due to construction in the area, accessing the property may take longer than usual. More information is located in the policies section*
Enjoy a unique trip to Minnesota by staying on the Mississippi River! This 4-bedroom, 2.5-bathroom vacation rental home boasts 4,200 square feet and comfortably sleeps 6 (up to 10 with an additional fee). Spend your days exploring the local parks and browsing the boutique shops before returning to your new home-away-from-home with loved ones!
** Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay **
Master Bedroom: King Sleep Number Bed | Bedroom 2: Queen Bed | Bedroom 3: Full Bed | Bedroom 4: Twin-over-Twin Bunk Bed | Additional Sleeping: Air Mattress (Can Be Set Up in the Office/Spare Room or the Loft)
This massive home was an original farmstead house and the property used to include much of the surrounding area. You and your travel companions will have plenty of room to spread out over the home's expansive open floor plan and be able to enjoy views of the river from practically every room.
Unwind on the plush sofas in the living room and turn on the flat-screen TV with HBO and Showtime. When you get a little chilly, turn on the gas fireplace and warm up the space. Grab some fresh air on the expansive deck with ample outdoor seating and a gas grill.
Enjoy cooking delicious meals in the fully equipped kitchen featuring a 6-burner gas stove, double ovens, a prep sink, stainless steel appliances, custom cherry cabinets, large center island bar, and granite countertops.
After dinner, head up to the loft to play a game of pool or cards at the 8-person table. The loft also has its own private outdoor deck, which sits high above the winding Mississippi River, offering spectacular river views. For a quieter evening, curl up with your favorite book in the family room on the comfy furnishings or listen to the soothing sounds of the piano!
End the day in one of the 4 well-appointed bedrooms to rest up for the next day's activities. The master bedroom features a king-sized Sleep Number bed, a flat-screen TV, gas fireplace, and access to the deck. Soak your cares away in the master en-suite's Whirlpool bathtub, before sliding under the covers.
Start your day with a hearty breakfast before heading down to the water for a fun day in the water! If you feel like getting out on the water, free pontoon boat rides are available through the home. Stay dry and spend the day at Elm Creek Park Reserve, a short 15-minute drive away. The park covers 4,900 acres and includes a nature center, archery range, disc golf course, and more.
Get a taste for local brews when you visit OMNI Brewing Co. and Alloy Brewing. When you're ready for a full meal, there are plenty of delicious restaurants in the area including Buona Sera Ristorante, Clive's Roadhouse, and Maverick's Wood Grill.
Other fun activities in the area include shopping at Northtown Mall, fishing, Bunker Beach Water Park, and Yellow Tree Theater. Book a tee time at one of the local golf courses like Daytona Golf Club, Greenhaven Golf Course, or Bunker Hills Golf Club.
THE EVOLVE DIFFERENCE
Evolve Vacation Rental Network is on a mission to make vacation rental easy for guests. Every property in our network has been vetted and verified so you can book with confidence. If you have questions prior to your trip, we are happy to assist you 7 days a week. During your stay, your designated Guest Contact will be available 24/7 to help with any issues that may arise.
Key Residence Features:
- Amenities include a fully equipped kitchen, multiple outdoor decks, private river dock with slide, free WiFi, in-unit laundry machines, 2 flat-screen TVs with HBO and Showtime, Whirlpool tub, gas grill, 2 gas fireplaces, and much more
- Outstanding Champlin location right on the Mississippi River - Close to golfing, hiking, parks, fishing, theaters, shopping, restaurants, breweries, and more!
- Free pontoon rides are available (please contact Evolve for additional information)
- Nearest Commercial Airport: Minneapolis−Saint Paul International Airport - 4300 Glumack Drive, St. Paul, MN 55111, (~35 miles away)
- No smoking
- No pets allowed
- No events, parties or large gatherings (no bachelor or bachelorette parties)
- Must be at least 25 years old to book
- There is an additional $25 per person, per night fee for groups over 6 people
- Note that 8 guests can sleep comfortably in the bedrooms and 2 guests can sleep comfortably on the air mattress, bringing the maximum occupancy to a total of 10
- Please note that the homeowner lives on site, in a completely separate unit, and may be present during your stay
- Additional fees and taxes may apply
- Copy of a valid photo ID required to be sent to local contact before arrival (must match the name on reservation and credit card)
Summer Construction Information:
- Hwy 169, the major freeway to get to the property, is reduced to a single lane for the last 5 miles before arriving at the home
- During the summer, there will be intermittent closures and significant delays at intersections in this 5-mile stretch
- Please plan accordingly and allow for plenty of time prior to arrival and departure